Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I love Ishii too but he ain't a top guy. He's perfectly fine where he is as a gatekeeper.
    neither is evil, or he shouldn't be anyways.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    neither is evil, or he shouldn't be anyways.
    I'm a fan of Evil so I'm willing to give this reign a chance.

I'm a fan of Evil so I'm willing to give this reign a chance.
    EVIL has a better character, but Ishii has consistently shown he can work with anyone and still have a great match.

Not to say bad of EVIL. I have zero problem with him, and am very much willing to give him a chance. I just think there are others that should have been given that chance before him. Heck, the story would have worked better with SANADA, as he was the only LIJ member without a belt. But in an ideal world he'll win the belt from EVIL to play off their history as well as finally getting the big win since they obviously didn't want to give him that over Okada.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

Two things Dominion showed me. If they want EVIL as a top champ, they need to either:

-Make the title matches shorter (that match was too long and got repetitive).

or.

-Structure the matches differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    EVIL has a better character, but Ishii has consistently shown he can work with anyone and still have a great match.

Not to say bad of EVIL. I have zero problem with him, and am very much willing to give him a chance. I just think there are others that should have been given that chance before him. Heck, the story would have worked better with SANADA, as he was the only LIJ member without a belt. But in an ideal world he'll win the belt from EVIL to play off their history as well as finally getting the big win since they obviously didn't want to give him that over Okada.
    There isn't much to Ishii other than being the guy who has great matches. Something I noticed about him is that he wrestle his matches the same way. He isn't versatile as a guy like Tana or Naito who can completely change their approach and style depending who they are in the ring with.

I personally find Sanada boring but I see why people like him. He wasn't going to get that push as he's still a freelancer. He needs to sign a contract if he wants the big pushes.

Ultimate Member

Yet Ishii is one of the most respected wrestlers in the world by his peers, hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yet Ishii is one of the most respected wrestlers in the world by his peers, hmm.
    Did I ever dispute that? I love the guy, I think he's great at what he does. I just think his current spot is where he belongs.

He wasn't going to get that push as he's still a freelancer. He needs to sign a contract if he wants the big pushes.
    I had no idea he was a freelancer. As far as I can tell, he doesn't wrestle anywhere but NJPW, so it doesn't make a ton of sense not to sign. Heck, Ibushi finally signed and won the G1 within a year. Put your name on the contract, SANADA.

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Here's the miz getting scolded by his wife in front of the boys
    https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/...473696260?s=20

Seeing Cole's reaction was the best part.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Guess who got arrested....again?

Tammy Lynn Sytch

https://thesportsrush.com/wwe-news-t...ed-once-again/
    She sadly has an addiction issue with alcohol and its sad. They have tried rehab with her before this as well.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

And yet, that's not the best part. This happened afterwards

https://twitter.com/TheRONYBrand/sta...06955402280960

The Miz has to fight Breeze in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    And yet, that's not the best part. This happened afterwards

https://twitter.com/TheRONYBrand/sta...06955402280960

The Miz has to fight Breeze in the ring.
    Best episode ever of Miz and Mrs.
    Watching television is not an activity.

happy to see ivelisse will be showing up in AEW. i hope she signs and gets a strong push. never been very impressed by diamante but i haven't seen her in a long time so maybe she's improved?? interesting FFTF results, entertaining show.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    never been very impressed by diamante but i haven't seen her in a long time so maybe she's improved??
    She's wrestled in a few tag matches on AEW Dark. It's a shame they never gave her much time in the Knockouts division with Impact and mostly used her as a valet for LAX. It would have given her some good in-ring experience. She has the potential, she just needs the experience.