Page 998 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 498898948988994995996997998999100010011002100810481098 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 19298

Welp I guess Ciampa had that one coming.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Ultimate Member

Tegan vs. Dakota-Really good match, but wow did I not like that ending. Not only the table botch, but Dakota should have gotten to win this herself. She could have even cheated, but the interference was unneeded imo.

Finn vs. Johnny-Johnny is to Takeovers what HBK was to WrestleMania's. Also Finn's best match in awhile as well.

NA Title Match-Great match, I hope that Mia was watching. Also if Ciampa isn't the one to beat Cole, I'd have no problem with Lee potentially being the one to do it.

Women's Title Match- really solid Women's Hoss Fight. Rhea should absolutely beat Charlotte at Mania. It'd put her and the NXT Women's Division over huge. As for Bianca, bring up to Raw to feud with Becky, I'd have no problem with her being the one to end Becky's reign honestly.

Tag Title Match-So Cole is the last member of TUE to hold on to his belt. Hopefully this leads to a story with tension within the ranks. Also congrats t Riddle and Dunne.

World Title Match-Wow, I wasn't expecting that ending, Also screw you Johnny. Dream or Keith Lee should be the one to beat Cole eventually imo.

Overall, really good show.

Astonishing Member

Amazing Takeover.

NXT has the best announcing and wrestling in the game.

Surprise of the night was the overall quality of Nox vs Kai.That was a million dollar match with a five cent finish.

Best Match has to go to the tag title match. Kyle O'Reily is the gift that keeps on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Tegan vs. Dakota-Really good match, but wow did I not like that ending. Not only the table botch, but Dakota should have gotten to win this herself. She could have even cheated, but the interference was unneeded imo.

Finn vs. Johnny-Johnny is to Takeovers what HBK was to WrestleMania's. Also Finn's best match in awhile as well.

NA Title Match-Great match, I hope that Mia was watching. Also if Ciampa isn't the one to beat Cole, I'd have no problem with Lee potentially being the one to do it.

Women's Title Match- really solid Women's Hoss Fight. Rhea should absolutely beat Charlotte at Mania. It'd put her and the NXT Women's Division over huge. As for Bianca, bring up to Raw to feud with Becky, I'd have no problem with her being the one to end Becky's reign honestly.

Tag Title Match-So Cole is the last member of TUE to hold on to his belt. Hopefully this leads to a story with tension within the ranks. Also congrats t Riddle and Dunne.

World Title Match-Wow, I wasn't expecting that ending, Also screw you Johnny. Dream or Keith Lee should be the one to beat Cole eventually imo.

Overall, really good show.
    It would be tough for Dakota to cheat in a street fight. Outside interference is the closest you can do to giving Nox a protected loss. But I do agree, since Tegan already beat Kai clean it would have been fine for Dakota to beat Tegan "clean" at Take Over. MOre than anything I suppose the point was to debut her body guard or whatever in a big high profile way that would get some heat on her.

As far as the womans belt... I think Charlotte will actually win, get a small run in NXT where she can compete with a Bianca and Io, then drop the belt back to Rhea or Biance and return to the main roster. Having a high profile main roster star like Charlotte hold the NXT belt and have a short run there I think would actually be good for NXT and the womans division provided Charlotte eventually drops the belt to someone before returning to the main roster.

Ultimate Member

Charlotte winning would be pointless. The NXT Women's Division is too stacked with talent to cram Charlotte in there, it does nothing for anyone.

One of the things about the street fight ending is that the crowd felt deflated because, very few seemed to know who the new woman even was.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Charlotte winning would be pointless. The NXT Women's Division is too stacked with talent to cram Charlotte in there, it does nothing for anyone.

One of the things about the street fight ending is that the crowd felt deflated because, very few seemed to know who the new woman even was.
    I was deflated because Tegan would have won and ended the feud. I don't know why WWE like to run feuds past it's expiration.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It would be tough for Dakota to cheat in a street fight. Outside interference is the closest you can do to giving Nox a protected loss. But I do agree, since Tegan already beat Kai clean it would have been fine for Dakota to beat Tegan "clean" at Take Over. MOre than anything I suppose the point was to debut her body guard or whatever in a big high profile way that would get some heat on her.

As far as the womans belt... I think Charlotte will actually win, get a small run in NXT where she can compete with a Bianca and Io, then drop the belt back to Rhea or Biance and return to the main roster. Having a high profile main roster star like Charlotte hold the NXT belt and have a short run there I think would actually be good for NXT and the womans division provided Charlotte eventually drops the belt to someone before returning to the main roster.
    I would have preferred if Tegan got on the top rope, and realize that she is stepping over the line. Climbs off the rope , screams at Kai that she is not like her, and that she will never turn her into a monster like her .

Dakota grabs Nox, and hugs her.

Dakota's bodyguard comes in, and Dakota throws Nox into her bodyguard.

Choke slam

1--2-3

Kai comes out as a world class piece of crap with a bad ass enforcer. Tegan proves that she can beat Kai and is actually a role model face.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sasha Banks will appear on the second season of the Mandalorian
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...orian-season-2

Charlotte in NXT is as pointless as Balor being in NXT. Talent wise he's not needed, but it's a big high profile star who can deliver some fresh matches.

NXT womans divsion has talent, but not necessarily enough stars if Shayna is going up to the main roster. Bianca obviously has potential but she just lost clean.

Astonishing Member

Not to be controversial but can we take tables and ladders away from the women's wrestling. I don't want some talented wrestler shortening their career or life on an overdone spot.

Shelton Benjamin just resigned with the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Not to be controversial but can we take tables and ladders away from the women's wrestling. I don't want some talented wrestler shortening their career or life on an overdone spot.

Shelton Benjamin just resigned with the WWE.
    I don't think it should be taken away completely... but I think it's overdone. And I'd probably say the same for the guys.

I recall a few months back when Mia had a ladder match with Io. Fun match... but did it have to be a ladder match? There was no build up to it, and it wasn't even a PPV. A BIG ppv match to seattle a big feud is fine.. but tossing a random ladder match on free TV with no build up probably isn't a good idea.

Extraordinary Member

Drew is scheduled to take on MVP tonight

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think it should be taken away completely... but I think it's overdone. And I'd probably say the same for the guys.

I recall a few months back when Mia had a ladder match with Io. Fun match... but did it have to be a ladder match? There was no build up to it, and it wasn't even a PPV. A BIG ppv match to seattle a big feud is fine.. but tossing a random ladder match on free TV with no build up probably isn't a good idea.
    The women are just so awkward with tables and ladders. Ladders are ok for MITB, but other then that, it just breaks the flow of the match watching these struggle lifting a ladder. I see way too many women not properly go through tables. I am assuming that it's their size and not skill because I see pretty green guys go through tables easily.

Extraordinary Member

So the Women's elimination chamber will consist of Natalya, Asuka, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott, and Shayna Baszler

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So the Women's elimination chamber will consist of Natalya, Asuka, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott, and Shayna Baszler
    I am surprised that it isn't duel branded. I am sure that the smackdown women would appreciate the love.

Is Seth doing Marty Scrull cosplay