Page 939 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4398398899299359369379389399409419429439499891039 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Heyman at his worst tonight.
    I was waiting for Bobby to say I will take them both

Ultimate Member

Aleister vs. Murphy was another really good match. Aleisgef needs to be pushed HARD in 2020.

Andrade looks so great with that title.

Street Profits winning, nice.

I don't expect it to happen, but it'd be more interesting if Asuka won at RR. She's the only truly credible challenger left on Raw not named Asuka and it'd shake the division up more. Also she only needs the Raw title to become a Grand Slam Champion as well.

THAT'S how they re-debut Liv after all this time, really? Also Sonya must be annoyed right now

Astonishing Member

At least tonight’s episode had really good wrestling!

Unsure whether the main event storyline is bad or so bad it’s good.

They do realize that they are going to have to set up a potential Lana vs Liv Match inside the ring, right?

Becky vs Asuka will deliver in ring but they need to give Asuka some promo time or show her being dominant in ring competition.

Incredible Member

poor liv, instead if sister abigail , she becomes forgettable lesbain blonde being dragged into that awful angle ,destined to be turkey of the year

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    poor liv, instead if sister abigail , she becomes forgettable lesbain blonde being dragged into that awful angle ,destined to be turkey of the year
    She just main evented RAW, went from being unused to feuding with one of the hottest villains on RAW. This angle actually has gotten Rusev and Lashley over. They were actually smart to give the good matches earlier so the crowd would be “wrestled out” for this.

It mighqt not be Sister Abigail but she’ll take it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Great Job by Randy.

Cody is announcing Arn as his manager. Why does one of the best talkers in the biz need a manager for. Are we just hiring Horsemen now.

Joey Janella announces that Mondo McMichaels is his manager/ parole officer
    arn is gonna be the authority figure for AEW, not cody's manager.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    She just main evented RAW, went from being unused to feuding with one of the hottest villains on RAW. This angle actually has gotten Rusev and Lashley over. They were actually smart to give the good matches earlier so the crowd would be “wrestled out” for this.

It mighqt not be Sister Abigail but she’ll take it.
    rusev was already over before this crap.

this angle is doing no one any favors. it's trash. and thankfully, i haven't watched a full bit of this.........."storyline".

I know I should not. but I liked the soap opera. Others I know are liking it too.

Ultimate Member

As much as I disdain the Lana/Rusev/Morgan/Lashley storyline, I couldn't help but chuckle at Raw last night.

It just bonkers stupid soap operatic nonsense.

Astonishing Member

heh heh heh
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    As much as I disdain the Lana/Rusev/Morgan/Lashley storyline, I couldn't help but chuckle at Raw last night.

They say these segments seem to do real well on Youtube. And I assume if it's literally the main event of the show, the rating segments are solid enough. So it's getting people to watch apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Considering Arn wasn't really known for cutting promos and his podcast shows he's not so comfortable talking ...then this really could be a wait n see deal. I mean an authority figure has to talk and all. AA was more , go kick some ass in ring and do his gesture .

Also AEW has to explain now how Tony Khan and the others don't have as much power as Arn in this. Maybe they can see AA is representing Turner sports.
    I haven't watched any of his podcasts, but I always thought Arm was pretty good at cutting promos.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They say these segments seem to do real well on Youtube. And I assume if it's literally the main event of the show, the rating segments are solid enough. So it's getting people to watch apparently.
    Yeah at this point they know if ppl are tuning away or not. It was not the worst segment ever. Clearly the audience was into it, the wrestlers were having fun (and trying not to laugh at some parts). The segments that generate no reaction (“Bayley this is your life”) and random 15 minute HHH promo are some of the worst.

Ultimate Member

The Liv thing is disappointing. They dragged this "change" thing out since the summer, played it up as a big deal, and those videos teased something creepy and ominous.

And what we got was, blonde Lesbian? That's it, really?

WWE's portrayal of LGBT people never left the 90's. They're either a joke, hyper-sexualized, or crazy/evil/manipulative/etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The Liv thing is disappointing. They dragged this "change" thing out since the summer, played it up as a big deal, and those videos teased something creepy and ominous.

And what we got was, blonde Lesbian? That's it, really?

WWE's portrayal of LGBT people never left the 90's. They're either a joke, hyper-sexualized, or crazy/evil/manipulative/etc.
    They don't do that with Sonya.