Page 941 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4418418919319379389399409419429439449459519911041 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I don't know about that ,Rousey isn't that big.She is about the size of Nattie.
    I'd frankly consider Nattie one of the bigger more powerful women in the WWE lockeroom too, though she doesn't necessarily look as muscular and athletic as Ronda. I'd definately say Ronda looks like one of the more muscular women in the WWE lockeroom, and is probably one of the strongest.

But looks aside, we all know Ronda is a very very legitimate combat fighter, so I suppose her looks are almost secondary.

Spectacular Member

Steve Harvey is killing me on tv. When is the Roman reigns match so I don't have to be tortured.

Saw It you would have thought they would have had it last longer to showcase the wwe.
    Last edited by drwho; 12-31-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Steve Harvey is killing me. When is the Roman reigns match so I don't have to be tortured.
    Looks like it's up next after this commercial break

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Arn wasn't a big time promo cutter. I'm sorry , he wasn't. He was the guy who looked serious as hell , did his throat gesture and said a few words. But nothing you could say , oh hey damn ...what a promo. His podcast while good for Arn's detailing history is nice , but he clearly isn't a talkative guy at all.

AEW would have been better going with Taz in this role.

Arn Anderson has cut some of the best promos in pro wrestling history. He may not be a catch-phrase machine like Flair or the Rock but when he spoke you listened, and you believed every word that came out of his mouth.
    Last edited by wjowski; 12-31-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Arn Anderson has cut some of the best promos in pro wrestling history. He may not be a catch-phrase machine like Flair or the Rock but when he spoke you listened, and you believed every word that came out of his mouth.
    He may have taken that catch-phrase from the Untouchables, but he still said it well.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    He may have taken that catch-phrase from the Untouchables, but he still said it well.
    Wow one promo ...of him sending someone to the morgue. He was a man of some serious words , then that was it. He wasn't a deep promo cutting machine that your making him out to be. Arn was more about his ass kicking in ring than promos. Its like pointing at Benoit behind him and going "Benoit cut some of the best promos .."

Benoit's promo style was nearly like Anderson's here. They would say some serious lines and be all about ass kicking. But they weren't huge promo guys.

His podcasts has Arn today and he speaks so light now. Its gonna be weird to see him as an Authority figure if his voice is so low and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Also a good reason that AEW seems to be getting Arn for this role is due to the comical fake feud he's having with Tosh on his show. Where Daniel Tosh has spent years comically jabbing Arn. AEW likely has seen this and thought , hmm we could possibly use the attention Arn is getting from this.

The best part of Tosh mocking Arn's podcast is how smooth he is at firing off one liners. If AEW does bring in Anderson , maybe they should bring in Tosh due to this funny feud that the 2 are doing.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Wow one promo ...of him sending someone to the morgue. He was a man of some serious words , then that was it. He wasn't a deep promo cutting machine that your making him out to be. Arn was more about his ass kicking in ring than promos. Its like pointing at Benoit behind him and going "Benoit cut some of the best promos .."

Benoit's promo style was nearly like Anderson's here. They would say some serious lines and be all about ass kicking. But they weren't huge promo guys.

His podcasts has Arn today and he speaks so light now. Its gonna be weird to see him as an Authority figure if his voice is so low and all.
    Type best promo Arn Anderson on Youtube... you can see dozens of great Arn promos. The guy can talk.

Astonishing Member

Gonna have to agree to disagree. Arn was one of the best IMO.

Andrade and Charlotte are engaged

Ultimate Member

Congrats to them, hopefully third time's the charm for Charlotte. Also first Tessa and now Charlotte, them Horsemen daughters getting hitched to Latin men it would seem.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Congrats to them, hopefully third time's the charm for Charlotte. Also first Tessa and now Charlotte, them Horsemen daughters getting hitched to Latin men it would seem.
    Somewhere Eddie is smiling

Latino Heat!!!?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

congrats to them both. andrade is a good step up from bram.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Happy New Year everybody!

WWE 2K20 stopped working when the new year rolled in. Most of the modes will crash the console when selected. The game is suffering from old Y2K bug. Master class programming

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Happy New Year everybody!

WWE 2K20 stopped working when the new year rolled in. Most of the modes will crash the console when selected. The game is suffering from old Y2K bug. Master class programming
    That's funny, that the Y2K bug finally hit, twenty years later!