Page 908 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4088088588989049059069079089099109119129189581008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Nice to see Roman getting cheered, but they have to be careful that they don't go the super-booking route again, because it might make people turn on him again.

Sonya won a match, awesome.

They continue to make Sasha and Bayley look like total dweebs. Bayley is made to look like a chump during the entire SS build and match, Sasha fails in a big match again, and now they're getting punked out by freaking Lacey. WWE has bungled their heel turns BAD!!

The Fiend "changing people.". That's an interesting idea potentially, we'll see where it goes.

Extraordinary Member

So what Bayley's a punk now? And Sasha is gonna be a jobber to Lacey?WTF is going on? After Kofi's squash...Vince gotta let go of the past. It's not the 60s/70s anymore. You can give some ppl of color some serious pushes and title runs.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 11-30-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    So what Bayley's a punk now? And Sasha is gonna be a jobber to Lacey?WTF is going on? After Kofi's squash...Vince gotta let go of the past. It's not the 60s/70s anymore. You can give some ppl of color some serious pushes and title runs.
    Honestly I think Xaviers injury to some degree ended up derailing any sort of singles plans for Kofi WWE may or may not have had since the tag team division probably needs New Day more than the singles division needs Kofi as a singles competitor. That said, he's tag team champions so it's not exactly being used badly.

As for Lacey... I would assume end game here is for Lacey to challenge Bayley for the title. To build her up to that point, she probably will need to get past Sasha. But I don't think she'll actually beat Bayley.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

With increased awareness of diseases like Hepatitis and especially MRSA, this strikes me as a rather thoughtless take.
    Companies that have wellness policies will test their guys. Killer Kross beef with Impact wrestling is wanting him to work a first blood match without getting himself or opponent tested and having no medical personal around. It's not thoughtless when the correct measures are taken. Screw fake blood.

Spectacular Member

So is Daniel Bryan going to be bald now, or possessed by a demon? Lol

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I was hoping for the rumor of Liv Morgan joining the funhouse would pan out. I tuned in just for that and it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so EC3 is reportedly out with a concussion.

that he suffered in september.

insert "getting concussion despite having not wrestled since the mox was with the company" jokes here.
    He was rarely on Raw (apart from 24/7 stuff and occasional quick squash losses) but he was still wrestling regularly on Main Event and house shows until he got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Sonya won a match, awesome.
    On Smackdown? She lost.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I think Bayley has the same problem that Kofi Kingston had when they tried to give him a heel turn. Bayley's heart just isn't in it. Some faces just don't feel right as heels and it shows to the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I think Bayley has the same problem that Kofi Kingston had when they tried to give him a heel turn. Bayley's heart just isn't in it. Some faces just don't feel right as heels and it shows to the fans.
    I do think Bayley is KIND OF a boring heel. I don't think she necessarily does enough to sell the idea that she's a heel.

Kairi for example is another person who I think is a more natural face than heel, but when she turned heel you could see a lot of effort on her part to really sell the difference. Bayleys heel turn I think it a lot more flat.

Part of that can be attributed to the booking, but I don't think Bayley is necessarily doing enough to get herself more over as a heel.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think Xaviers injury to some degree ended up derailing any sort of singles plans for Kofi WWE may or may not have had since the tag team division probably needs New Day more than the singles division needs Kofi as a singles competitor. That said, he's tag team champions so it's not exactly being used badly.

As for Lacey... I would assume end game here is for Lacey to challenge Bayley for the title. To build her up to that point, she probably will need to get past Sasha. But I don't think she'll actually beat Bayley.
    If Lacey beats Sasha in a match that's gonna be bad. I mean if they wanna give the title to Lacey that's one thing. But Bayley and Sasha looking are really weak right now.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe but what does that have to do with her tapping out and standing there helpless while her friend gets one-punched. Heel or no they are just making her look really weak.

Astonishing Member

I think wrestling fandom in general is way too hung up on the idea that a heel-turn is a magic cure all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do think Bayley is KIND OF a boring heel. I don't think she necessarily does enough to sell the idea that she's a heel.

Kairi for example is another person who I think is a more natural face than heel, but when she turned heel you could see a lot of effort on her part to really sell the difference. Bayleys heel turn I think it a lot more flat.

Part of that can be attributed to the booking, but I don't think Bayley is necessarily doing enough to get herself more over as a heel.
    Kairi can't cut a promo but she tries her best to sell her heel Glee. It's cartoony as hell, but she looks like she is having fun.

Bayley ideally as a heel should see herself as a role model. I would love to see her do something like Sean Ohaire did awhile ago. His promo where he encourages people to commit sin. That's what I want to see from her. Her telling young girls to be their worst to be their best would be fun.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I think wrestling fandom in general is way too hung up on the idea that a heel-turn is a magic cure all.
    I think it's the love affair with the cool heel. I think there is overall confusion of what a heel should be. Of course, that falls in line with Vince's confusion of what a face is

The best faces in recent memory have been all NXT with the exception of Daniel Bryan. Bayley, Sami Zayn,Tyler Bates, and Johnny Gargano have been heroes that you can believe in without being corny.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Kairi can't cut a promo but she tries her best to sell her heel Glee. It's cartoony as hell, but she looks like she is having fun.

Bayley ideally as a heel should see herself as a role model. I would love to see her do something like Sean Ohaire did awhile ago. His promo where he encourages people to commit sin. That's what I want to see from her. Her telling young girls to be their worst to be their best would be fun.
    That's sort of the way CM Punk was when he led the Straight Edge Society. He was essentially telling people to do the right thing, but he did it in such a dickish way that you had to hate him.