Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
If Melina can keep herself from getting fired, she can be a huge star even in this era. AEW should have tried snagging her if she's available because their womans division needs her more.
I was actually sure with the NWA crossover storyline, that we'd eventually start seeing Melina and Sienna (Allysin Kay) coming over to AEW as well. I'm sure that she'll mostly be used like Mickie and putting the new girls over. She can't quite go as much as she used to, but there is storyline potential there.

I actually think that Serena signing with AEW might have scared WWE into grabbing anyone with talent available again.

Rosa said in an interview recently that a lot of the women in AEW are basically learning this on the fly as they don't have the experience of working traditional TV. Someone that has that experience from working that style with WWE would do wonders in helping the women get to that point, on top of adding a bit of credibility to their roster from a casual audience.
I forgot who it was in NXT that said that, that's the main skill a lot of Indy guys (who are already good wrestlers) really learn at the training center. How to work for TV. I think that as we can see with the sudden interest from TV/Movies in WWE Stars, that experience also pays off. You get someone who looks good in front of the camera, knows how to be on TV and can even do their own stunts and fight choreography.