Page 1198 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19869810981148118811941195119611971198119912001201120212081248 ... LastLast
Results 17,956 to 17,970 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

It felt similar to how they are trying to build up Murderhawk Lance Archer. They are trying something different from their normal. I am cool with it.

So I guess someone slipped a episode of Raw in Montez' cup.

Amazing Member

If they want to do the grounded, mma stuff they should keep doing it like Rddle vs Thatcher and Joe vs Angle. And then I would get rid off the platform,scaffolding atop the fight pit, didnt thought them climbing up there to fight fitted with that match even if the floating bro was cool.

I saw Riddles Bloodsport in NOLA and that was cool for a one time a year thing. Get some recognizable, stiff workers for a one night thing. But a bunch of jabronies in a dirty boiler room with cutaways to skimpy girls, pass.

Extraordinary Member

looks like Joe is ready to wrestle again

Astonishing Member

The Hurt Business is booming. Love it. There is literally nothing that Joe would fail at getting me excited for.

Incredible Member

don't see the point of this raw underground , it is setup for the hurt business to destroy the pc recruits. where's Babatunde to oppose them.

Astonishing Member

RAW Underground was ridiculous--but whatever--now is the time to try new things. I didn't love it but I didn't want to turn the channel right away either.

The AEW women's roster is super inexperienced, but there are tons of stars in the making. Penelope Ford has improved a lot when I last saw her and Anna Jay will be a star. Taynara Conti looked way better than the May Young Classic too.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Anna Jay looks like she raided Allie's closet for her old "The Bunny" gear since she wasn't using it anymore.

Incredible Member

at least wwe seemed to admit that their liv morgan singles experiment is a utter failure , so back to ruby riott . too bad sarah logan isn't around anymore , u can't call it a squad if it's only 2 people

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    Ya'll saw that Raw Underground clip?!

Also damn Hurt Business were looking good 2 weeks ago. Now Bobby ain't doing nothing, MVP lost to Crews and Shelton couldn't keep the 24/7 belt with them out there with him.
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1290467004785319936
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    at least wwe seemed to admit that their liv morgan singles experiment is a utter failure , so back to ruby riott . too bad sarah logan isn't around anymore , u can't call it a squad if it's only 2 people
    Liv and Ruby making up seemed to be the direction they were headed in before Liv disappeared for a bit. Her tagging for a bit works since the singles scene is quite bloated and she has an actual storyline to work with.

Ultimate Member

Liv and Ruby had better win the tag titles this time around.

Anna Jay/Taynara Conti have surprisingly good chemistry for never having worked together before. Also Anna has TONS of potential.

Tweener Shayna is, kind of interesting if that's where they're going with it.

The Asuka stuff was, underwhelming.

Nice to see Apollo get the win.

Drew is a badass.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    Liv solo run failed because they stripped her of any character and never found a solid direction for her.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, they clearly had no firm plan or direction for her. She was set up to fail as a singles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Liv and Ruby making up seemed to be the direction they were headed in before Liv disappeared for a bit. Her tagging for a bit works since the singles scene is quite bloated and she has an actual storyline to work with.
    There's definitely more of a niche with them as a tag team as raw has no face womans team at the moment.