Page 1200 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20070011001150119011961197119811991200120112021203120412101250 ... LastLast
Results 17,986 to 18,000 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i don't see the similarities unless murderhawk was burying wrestlers more talented than him and i missed it.

she's not using the zatana look anymore??

but they made her a lesbian, doesn't that count for something??

i didn't know anybody did, aside from WWE that is. damn iwc.
    I didn't see anyone getting buried for the Underground. It was a bunch of enhancement talent losing.Guy like Eric and Dolph looked great. The Hurt Business looked great.

If I were able to make changes. I would do the following.

Open it up to everybody. You got a bunch of "shooters" on the roster,let that be their playground.

Build up the matches via your social media with guys and gals challenging each other to Underground matches.Social media also gives you more lead way in what you can say in your promo.

Get rid of the dancing girls. It looks stupid. I rather see talent acting inappropriately than random eye candy.

Give this to MVP. Let him be Dario Cueto. Shane can be used as the impromptu manager for the new giant they have .

I could also see a lot of variant toys coming out of this with repackaged wrestlers.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I didn't see anyone getting buried for the Underground. It was a bunch of enhancement talent losing.Guy like Eric and Dolph looked great. The Hurt Business looked great.

If I were able to make changes. I would do the following.

Open it up to everybody. You got a bunch of "shooters" on the roster,let that be their playground.

Build up the matches via your social media with guys and gals challenging each other to Underground matches.Social media also gives you more lead way in what you can say in your promo.

Get rid of the dancing girls. It looks stupid. I rather see talent acting inappropriately than random eye candy.

Give this to MVP. Let him be Dario Cueto. Shane can be used as the impromptu manager for the new giant they have .

I could also see a lot of variant toys coming out of this with repackaged wrestlers.
    I think the overall idea is good. They just need to work on the execution. That kinda sucked.

In the covid era of wrestling where there's no audience and in all likelihood the ratings wll be flat no matter what they do, I think a bit of experimentation on their part is a good idea. Just go ahead and throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. This wasn't great.... but I think there's still some descent ideas they can work with here.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    but they made her a lesbian, doesn't that count for something??
    It would have if they did anything with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the overall idea is good. They just need to work on the execution. That kinda sucked.

In the covid era of wrestling where there's no audience and in all likelihood the ratings wll be flat no matter what they do, I think a bit of experimentation on their part is a good idea. Just go ahead and throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. This wasn't great.... but I think there's still some descent ideas they can work with here.
    Yeah, I didn't hate it. It just needs small tweeks. It could be what the 247 title was for the undercard. Just something to do. But instead of being jokes, they can be bad asses. I honestly would mind seeing the more serious side of R-Truth and Tozawa.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Anybody hear about that AEW Heels thing Brandi Rhodes is pimping for $50? Cody is currently getting dragged on Twitter for trying to defend it, lol. It's kinda funny how AEW tries to present itself as a progressive fed while they get routinely lapped by both WWE and Impact when it comes to POC representation and women in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Anybody hear about that AEW Heels thing Brandi Rhodes is pimping for $50? Cody is currently getting dragged on Twitter for trying to defend it, lol. It's kinda funny how AEW tries to present itself as a progressive fed while they get routinely lapped by both WWE and Impact when it comes to POC representation and women in general.
    The whole thing sounds like a Ponzi scheme. It's a subscription btw.

Marty Jennetty apparent murder confession had prompted a police investigation. The fucking idiot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think if they actually want to keep out men and trolls then they have to charge for it. Is there a market for it? I guess we'll find out...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah I guess so but he has a darker side to his personality too. Like early in his career when he was a heel. Not that he needs to be a heel. But show that more serious side for a singles push..
    People suggested the Hurt business as Nation of Domination 2.0 but there are reasons why in this environment that won't work. One gimmick that I loved that could be recycled for 'serious' Big E. is the Hall of Pain, the one time I really enjoyed Mark Henry, (not a fan of Sexual Chocolate) but just like Henry, Big E could be a guy that once had a comedy gimmick that is now serious as death itself. I loved the Hall of Pain run and lament injuries cut that run short. Big E. could be a serious monster whether face or heel, hell Mark Henry could pass the gimmick on to him. It isn't as loaded (ie socially dangerous) a gimmick as the Nation of Domination redux would be.

It's no worse than Jerrett using GFW to sell "gold."
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing.

AEW came out of the gate "seemingly" more progressive. But in all honesty, WWE is beating them and Impact is light years ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing.

AEW came out of the gate "seemingly" more progressive. But in all honesty, WWE is beating them and Impact is light years ahead of them.
    Yeah, Impact sometimes doesn't get the credit it deserves in this regard. You can argue they went TOO far with Trssa, but nonetheless they always seem to be ahead of the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac
    Yeah, Impact sometimes doesn't get the credit it deserves in this regard. You can argue they went TOO far with Trssa, but nonetheless they always seem to be ahead of the curve.
    Still amazed at the women in Impact being the highest rated segment a few yrs ago.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Marty Jennetty apparent murder confession had prompted a police investigation. The fucking idiot.
    He deleted the post but many are wondering if its a case of his CTE (he was part of lawsuit) or some drugs he was possibly on giving his history of drug abuse. In his FB statement he claims he made more disappear. But well...we don't know really.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/05/marty...ce-department/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Could Retribution be some of the guys that got cut? We're Ricochet, Cedric, and Ali on Raw last night?