Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
I would agree probably shouldn't win the bet at this time. Never argued that Charlotte needs to win the belt NOW... but she is a top performer in her division and she will and should be champion again down the line. She's the top heel.

Can Asuka, Kairi, or Io be as good as the horsewomen? Maybe. I think it's fair to argue they're comparable in the ring. Are they as capable of getting the fans as emotionally invested in them? Time will tell. Language is somewhat of an issue there... though there are ways to get around that.

I will say comparing apples to apples, the Horsewomen IMO consistantly put out better matches in NXT than any of the women you mentioned. Not that they didn't put out some VERY GOOD matches... but the Horsewomen in NXT raised womens wrestling to a level that hasn't really been replicated before or since. Not that Asuka and Kairi didn't get super over... but speaking purely on match quality I think the Horsewomen had their stuff beat. Course, that's all subjective. Just my opinon, but the Horsewomen stuff was on another level. As over as Asuka and Kairi were, I never felt their matches needed to main event a Taker Over event the way the Horsewomens matches did.
Fair enough.

But Shirai last match was a barn burner and Kairi's matches with Basler were amazing (problem with this was the feud ended the wrong way IMO).

If these ladies are put in the spotlight, they can more than deliver.