Page 948 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4488488989389449459469479489499509519529589981048 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

My expectation is that Brock will rapidly eliminate the first couple of entrants, such that there's never a moment with more than one guy in the ring with him.

Then someone will come out who can actually last long enough for the next guy to arrive, and we'll get the more traditional rumble from then.

Someone will Eliminate Brock to set up a match at Mania, probably Cain Velasuez

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want him to win the Rumble to see what direction they will go with it. Will be challenge Wyatt for his title or does he get to chose his opponent for Mania?
    The only thing worth doing would be to challenge Wyatt, because if he wins the Rumble he will have effectively beaten everyone else on the roster in a single night.

That said, I don't see him winning it under these circumstances. If he wasn't champion, I could see him winning it. But I don't see him winning it as champ.

So are they going to unifi the belts so soon?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The only thing worth doing would be to challenge Wyatt, because if he wins the Rumble he will have effectively beaten everyone else on the roster in a single night.
    That's quite the leap. When has battle royales ever been the type of match that proves someone definitively better?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That's quite the leap. When has battle royales ever been the type of match that proves someone definitively better?
    It doesn't definately prove that... but the whole point of him entering the Rumble and being number 1 is to show he can beat everyone else in a single match. That's why he's doing it in the first place. If he wins (and he won't), he'll have accomplished his goal of proving it to himself. So he either needs to get eliminated by someone he can feud with, or he'll likely have to wrestle Wyatt (something the Rumble in theory gives him the right to do). Doing anything else would be kinda pointless, unless there's some outside person they're setting him up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    If Lesnar wins the Rumble, I am done with WWE. I will not watch Raw or Smackdown ever again, and I will delete the WWE website from my bookmarks. I know that probably doesn't matter to anyone else, but I just wanted to have it stated somewhere officially.
    don't worry brock entering #1 means he's not winning, not because they wouldn't put him over the entire roster but because it would be waaaay more work than brock is willing to do. i wouldn't be surprised if bork gets eliminated quickly. they're very creative when it comes to giving bork a short night.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    don't worry brock entering #1 means he's not winning, not because they wouldn't put him over the entire roster but because it would be waaaay more work than brock is willing to do. i wouldn't be surprised if bork gets eliminated quickly. they're very creative when it comes to giving bork a short night.
    Brock’s likely getting bounced by the guy who he’ll face at Mania, though don’t expect it to be Cain Velasquez. Last I heard, Cain was recovering from knee surgery, meaning he probably won’t be ready for Royal Rumble.

Way more work? You mean the way some guys just lay out in a corner for several minutes while they watch three other guys trying to lift Mark Henry over the top rope?

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Way more work? You mean the way some guys just lay out in a corner for several minutes while they watch three other guys trying to lift Mark Henry over the top rope?
    Xactly, requires far more effort than bork is willing to put in. Bork doesn't get paid by the hour you know.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Brock’s likely getting bounced by the guy who he’ll face at Mania, though don’t expect it to be Cain Velasquez. Last I heard, Cain was recovering from knee surgery, meaning he probably won’t be ready for Royal Rumble.
    Last we heard the WWE is down on Velasquez due to his knee injury they knew about but comically didn't think it was so bad. Then they had him squashed by Brock in a couple minutes lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Last we heard the WWE is down on Velasquez due to his knee injury they knew about but comically didn't think it was so bad. Then they had him squashed by Brock in a couple minutes lol.
    Velasquez punches like a creeper

I am really wondering how they are going to play Seth in the Rumble.

Scott Steiner is still that dude.

I still have a crush on ODB.....I need therapy

Thunder Rosa is money.

Moose has really improved over the years.

For all the anti pda crowd, how do you deal with Austin Ace and RVD right now

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Velasquez punches like a creeper

I am really wondering how they are going to play Seth in the Rumble.

Scott Steiner is still that dude.

I still have a crush on ODB.....I need therapy

Thunder Rosa is money.

Moose has really improved over the years.

For all the anti pda crowd, how do you deal with Austin Ace and RVD right now
    I definately don't see Seth winning the Rumble. Him wrestling Brock again, especially as a heel, really doesn't do anything. He's a good candidate for final 4 though. If I had to GUESS how the rumble would end, I'd say Seth and Roman being the final 2 with Roman winning and going on to challenge the Fiend.

I'm sure in a perfect world, Seth would be facing CM Punk at Wrestlemania given he clearly was trying to goad Punk into a feud on social media. But all tha of course would be reliant on Punk actually wanting to come back into the ring... something at this point he likely doesn't need to do. So we probably don't need to hold our breaths for that one. If hypothetically they don't get Punk but Edge returns, Rollins would make for a pretty good WM opponent for him too. Rollins will need a high profile match, and it likely won't involve a world title.
    Last edited by XPac; 01-08-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Xactly, requires far more effort than bork is willing to put in. Bork doesn't get paid by the hour you know.
    I'm actually going to predict Brock ends up final 4. I don't think they'd even bother giving him the number one position and hyping him going to the end if he wasn't willing to earn his paycheck that evening.

I'm guessing he's final 4 along with Roman, Seth and KO (who eliminates him, setting up a feud between them). Unless Edge returns... then he can take a final 4 spot.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yep. brock isn't the same guy he was when he was going head up against prime kurt and eddie.

frankly, i'd be shocked if brock stays in for more than ten minutes.