Page 284 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1842342742802812822832842852862872882943343847841284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the bennetts have asked for their release from the E.

so underutilized

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mike and Maria Kanellis have also requested their releases. Apparently they are unhappy about how they've been used. Being frank, these two have no right to complain. Mike makes it to WWE only to relapse on drugs. Instead of firing him they pay for his rehab and Maria was taken care of during her pregnancy. When she was ready to come back they both get put on 205 Live to rebuild themselves. Neither one of these two got to do **** to be unhappy with their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

so underutilized
    I'd argue they were utilized about right. Maybe they were more impressive in TnA or on the indy scene, but in the WWE Bennet was pretty darn average at best. On any WWE roster I can think of at least half a dozen people I'd personally prefer them pushing over him.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd argue they were utilized about right. Maybe they were more impressive in TnA or on the indy scene, but in the WWE Bennet was pretty darn average at best. On any WWE roster I can think of at least half a dozen people I'd personally prefer them pushing over him.
    I don't know how anyone can say they were underutilized. Between his rehab and her pregnancy the company wasn't able to use them at all. Their current 205 run is the only time they are actually getting to do something.

Who isn't requesting their release from WWE? But yeah, the Bennetts have been utilized as about as well as possible.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't know how anyone can say they were underutilized. Between his rehab and her pregnancy the company wasn't able to use them at all. Their current 205 run is the only time they are actually getting to do something.
    guess maybe it's just me.

I never liked Bennett personally. He's a solid guy but nothing remarkable. He wouldn't have much of a career if he didn't marry Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I never liked Bennett personally. He's a solid guy but nothing remarkable. He wouldn't have much of a career if he didn't marry Maria.
    i wasn't sold on him until he joined with adam cole to form the kingdom.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Kurt Angle's niece was abducted.

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

so underutilized
    indeed
    not a slow news week is it
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Kurt Angle's niece was abducted
    She's now been recovered

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...girl-abducted/

i ALWAYS said the only thing that made mike bennett special was he was a generic WWE guy in RoH, where that's enough to get heat alone. but as a generic WWE guy in WWE, well that doesn't get you jack ****.

HOnestly I don't know who those women are. Are they deserving of main eventing PPV and main eventer money? They better be darn good if they're getting the same pay Jericho and Omega are.
    they didn't say they are main eventers, and i doubt they are. janella and penelope ford(janelope) are a nice package deal. penelope is decent in the ring, adds a lot to joeys' act overall, and they work well as an intergender tag team. she'll earn her keep.

i'm wondering if jordynne grace, toni storm, keith lee, and bro aren't regretting signing when they did. if they had held out they might've really benefited from the bidding wars. they were some of the top indy talents out there. toni and jordynne could've been main event women.

Astonishing Member

46th anniversary event part 1 on axs tv
    yoh and sho try to keep the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship they face el desperdo and kanamaru and bushi and hiromu
    togi makabe challenges minoru suzuki for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_I...l_Championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-17-2019 at 03:32 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

so underutilized
    They had some decent potential but they're not really giving WWE the chance to use them. NXT would have been a better fit for them to build them up to the main roster.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm wondering if jordynne grace, toni storm, keith lee, and bro aren't regretting signing when they did. if they had held out they might've really benefited from the bidding wars. they were some of the top indy talents out there. toni and jordynne could've been main event women.
    I think Toni Storm was better off signing with WWE. She's going to be the main event woman of NXT UK which has a lot of potential in the future. She can always be called to WWE later down the road too.

Jordynee will only have more recognition being in TNA for 2 years so it may work in her favor.

according to the reports, dash and dawson quit after their match on monday on the spot. but the E wants to keep them around, so it looks like we might have another nevelle situation on our hands.