Page 996 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4968969469869929939949959969979989991000100610461096 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,940 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    If they do that again, then yes! No one cared about the Dusty Cup this time which had a lot of slapped together random teams competing anyway.
    They should allow a couple main roster teams to compete in the Dusty Cup, just so its not so reliant on slapped together teams.

Extraordinary Member

After Tonight's NXT, I want Dunne and Riddle to have the longest tag title reign in the history of WWE, just to see the rage build and build until they finally love the belts and Dunne's free to batter Riddle to hell.

I like their dynamic in other words

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yeah with Omega, I just don't see "personality". Weird facial contortions ,hand gestures, and occasional cosplay doesn't equal personality. I only really know AEW Omega, so being the Elite and New Japan is unknown to me. I don't know his voice.

I am trying to stop using Meltzer-isms . I need to use actual words and not star ratings. FTM
    I’m not feeling that at all. The dude is a goofy bastard, and you don’t need to see him in Japan or in a different role to see he’s far from bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sasha was on Corey Graves podcast recently and asked about her wrestlemania plans she said she wants to be on the pre-show so can get over with and leave so she doesn't have to stay in the back for 8 hours. How bleak
    God damn.

Honestly, I hope they don't.Testing for steroids or hgh is stupid in a non physically competitive field. Other then testing for a substance that causes inebriation because you could hurt your Co worker.
    I agree, that’s Vince/wwe cross to bear.

A few random thoughts
    Garza could very well get more over as a heel than Andrade in his spot.
    Very happy to see Cobb in AEW, I hope he actually beats moxley in their match to set him up as the 1st challenger if max beats Jericho. On top of that with Cobb,luchasaurus, swagger, wardlow and hopefully cage they’re putting together a pretty beefy division of heavyweights which is something I feel is lacking in wrestling right now.
    I hope they put MVP and Lashley back together
    AEW by putting the belt on Nyla as a monster heel is in a good situation to right the women’s division. They can try some things and figure out what works as they build some challengers up.

Ultimate Member

NXT:

Dream vs. Strong is such a fun feud.

Candice vs. Dakota was good, and good that Dakota won.

Bianca should come up to Raw post-Portland, or post-Mania, and get pushed hard. She's got "future star" written all over her.

Angel Garza potentially be WWE's next big Latin star, he's got such huge upside.

Ciampa vs. Cole is great.

AEW:

Jeff Cobb's debut was awesome.

Nice Darby promo.

Opening tag match was really fun.

Riho vs. Nyla was really good. But I don't agree with Nyla winning. She still doesn't feel like champion material imo and Riho should navel lost the belt on the PPV. Statlander or Shida would have been better choices.

Moxley needs to win the belt, he's on fire.

Astonishing Member

I am a big Cobb fan. The more singles non high flying talent the better. Hopefully, Harper, Hardy, and EC3 are next to join the roster in a few months. My only issue with EC3 is that he is a bit too much like MJF to be in the same promotion.

Santana and Ortiz don't need the Inner Circle. They have the ability to be an over faction all by themselves. Let them hook up with Diamante or Ivelisse and set them free.

Not a fan of the AEW women's division but Rose is their best chance to make a star. Just let Rose dominate so she can be the next Kong.

SCU is looks like they are going to break up every week.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Very happy to see Cobb in AEW, I hope he actually beats moxley in their match to set him up as the 1st challenger if max beats Jericho. On top of that with Cobb,luchasaurus, swagger, wardlow and hopefully cage they’re putting together a pretty beefy division of heavyweights which is something I feel is lacking in wrestling right now.
    I hope they put MVP and Lashley back together
    AEW by putting the belt on Nyla as a monster heel is in a good situation to right the women’s division. They can try some things and figure out what works as they build some challengers up.
    Cobb isn't signed. He's working as a freelancer for AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cobb isn't signed. He's working as a freelancer for AEW.
    I was wondering about that...but it's still good to see him get some national tv exposure...more people should know him

Extraordinary Member

Yo Master of Read...Minoru Suzuki is gonna be at Joey Ryan's Penis Party 2

I am a big Cobb fan. The more singles non high flying talent the better. Hopefully, Harper, Hardy, and EC3 are next to join the roster in a few months. My only issue with EC3 is that he is a bit too much like MJF to be in the same promotion.
    i know the goal is to get the working relationship with NJPW but i think joe doering could really stand out in AEW with his style of HW wrestling

Santana and Ortiz don't need the Inner Circle. They have the ability to be an over faction all by themselves. Let them hook up with Diamante or Ivelisse and set them free.

Not a fan of the AEW women's division but Rose is their best chance to make a star. Just let Rose dominate so she can be the next Kong.

SCU is looks like they are going to break up every week.
    i agree but i don't think nyla is the star to be made, she's got a long way to go to be what kong once was but if they book to her strengths they can get one of the women over as a huge babyface. i hope they choose wisely.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i know the goal is to get the working relationship with NJPW but i think joe doering could really stand out in AEW with his style of HW wrestling

i agree but i don't think nyla is the star to be made, she's got a long way to go to be what kong once was but if they book to her strengths they can get one of the women over as a huge babyface. i hope they choose wisely.
    Rose is going to have to be some level of star to put over that next big Babyface. I would put over her Beast Bomb. The moment, she hits it, the match is over. I would not have anybody kick out of it until they are the one to take the belt off of her.

Ultimate Member

Bayley vs. Carmella was pretty good. But there was no need to have her get punked out again afterwards. Once again they cannot seem to make her look good as champion, even when she technically wins.

Wow, that Shorty G moniker is sure doing wonders for Gable's career, ugh.

The Hogan/Fiend segment was pretty good as well.

Miz and Morrison losing was dumb.

They'd better be going somewhere good with this Mandy/Otis stuff.

Intermediary

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    brit baker just became the most hated woman in texas. because you don't talk **** about whataburger.
    Ive only briefly spent time in TX for work, but I know how important and loved Whataburger is

when she said that I was like "honey...nooooo"

Astonishing Member

27 min away from 1135 pm
    12:15:30 am very good tag team match
    tag team wresting is not dead
    12:32:22 16 minutes 52 seconds

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXT_TakeOver:_Portland
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-16-2020 at 09:57 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Extraordinary Member

NXT Takeover kicks off with Keith Lee vs. Dominic Dijakovic

Takeover starting off with a banger.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel