Page 629 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1295295796196256266276286296306316326336396797291129 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Back to a little bit of positivity. Kofi is having an excellent runas champ.All of his guess have been top notch.
    I think the only problem is that there aren't as many established talents who can sort of pass the torch to Kofi to help his run. A big win against a big established star I think would really help cement him. A win against Brock would be nice... but I don't know if that would be in the cards.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That's really flawed logic honestly. Giving her nothing to do, and part of an irrelevant division that WWE doesn't care about, is a waste. Vince is just playing favorites again, it's that simple.

It's ridiculous that Charlotte, Alexa, Lacey, Corbin, etc keep getting title shots despite losing, but everyone else only has to lose once and they're done, or they don't even get the shot at all. THIS is part of why people keep turning on WWE, they're tired of this repetitive nonsense and favoritism.
    also doesn't help that asuka last title run was entirely done to build up the main event of WM and to put another belt into the mix: she only won the belt because of ronny getting involved. she won over becky so she could enter into the royal rumble and win it. and she dropped the belt to charlotte on free tv to add another belt into the mix. after serving her purpose, she was pushed to the side and now resides in a dead division.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    also doesn't help that asuka last title run was entirely done to build up the main event of WM and to put another belt into the mix: she only won the belt because of ronny getting involved. she won over becky so she could enter into the royal rumble and win it. and she dropped the belt to charlotte on free tv to add another belt into the mix. after serving her purpose, she was pushed to the side and now resides in a dead division.
    Basically yeah. Because WWE decided to go all in with Becky, they made Asuka and her title win a complete afterthought. They gave Becky a mega push at the expense of the other women on the roster minus Ronda and Charlotte.

Course, you can argue in NXT they sort of did the same thing with Asuka as her mega push essentially came at the expense of the entire NXT womans division.

But that's the tricky thing about womens wrestling. THe division are so small, the belts and opportunities are so little, when you decide to go all in with one person everyone else is going to take the hit for it.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/s...94632218599425

Brad Shepard
    ‏ @TheBradShepard

According to a source in #WWE, certain folks at Fox are not impressed with this week’s numbers (#WWEStompingGrounds included) and are meeting this weekend with Vince, Triple H, Stephanie and a couple of producers to address any concerns and changes. #SDLive
    2:29 PM - 26 Jun 2019
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

CM Punk is counter suing Colt Cabana and seeking $600,000 in damages.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Sasha needs a vacation because she lost a ritle, then she needed a vacation anyways, because that's just a part of the game. People who win belts lose them too. If she can't handle losing a belt then she probably shouldn't be carrying one.

And the crowd popped for the Icobic winning, despite being heels. When you sgow that much appreciation its hard not to.
    jesus man, i know you like to defend the company's honor but that's not even close to an unbiased pov. either that or the xpression "straw that broke the camels back" is completely lost on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Bayley actually beat Alexa, it's a miracle! Now lets move on and you know, let Bayley feud with some SDL women NOT named Charlotte Flair.
    you would think right, but you know how this **** goes.

Basically yeah. Because WWE decided to go all in with Becky, they made Asuka and her title win a complete afterthought. They gave Becky a mega push at the expense of the other women on the roster minus Ronda and Charlotte.

Course, you can argue in NXT they sort of did the same thing with Asuka as her mega push essentially came at the expense of the entire NXT womans division.

But that's the tricky thing about womens wrestling. THe division are so small, the belts and opportunities are so little, when you decide to go all in with one person everyone else is going to take the hit for it.
    that is both a weak defense and not true. it takes some creativity and longer term planning but it's entirely possible to go all in with 1 person w/o everybody taking a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    wow, he's an even shittier person than he is a fighter.

Astonishing Member

Not really.

We got the
    Raw title
    SD title
    Tag title.

That's four women with a starting role, and arguably 8, when you push their main rival.

8 women getting weekly time is pretty damn good.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I miss this story. What happened?

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I miss this story. What happened?
    After the trial with the WWE doctor Colt sued Punk because Punk said that he'll cover his legal fees and he didn't. Colt sued Punk for the legal fees he promised to cover. This is Punk countersuing back.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    jesus man, i know you like to defend the company's honor but that's not even close to an unbiased pov. either that or the xpression "straw that broke the camels back" is completely lost on you.

you would think right, but you know how this **** goes.

that is both a weak defense and not true. it takes some creativity and longer term planning but it's entirely possible to go all in with 1 person w/o everybody taking a hit.

wow, he's an even shittier person than he is a fighter.
    If it's the straw that broke the camels back, then clearly Sasha had other issues prior to her having to drop the belt otherwise that straw wouldn't have broken her back. Which is my point. If a straw was going to break the camels back, then she needed a vacation anyways. Hence her probably needing to drop the belt and take a break. If she's unhappy to the point where she wants to leave, then she probably shouldn't be carrying the title. That's just common sense.

Not really.

We got the
    Raw title
    SD title
    Tag title.

That's four women with a starting role, and arguably 8, when you push their main rival.

8 women getting weekly time is pretty damn good.
    In Beckys case, all in meant giving her both belts. So really it was just pushing Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky. Asuka was left out in the cold because of it, which was kind of my point. Less people can get pushed when they are literally giving her all the singles gold.

But yeah, counting the tag belts that does double that number.

If it's the straw that broke the camels back, then clearly Sasha had other issues prior to her having to drop the belt otherwise that straw wouldn't have broken her back. Which is my point. If a straw was going to break the camels back, then she needed a vacation anyways. Hence her probably needing to drop the belt and take a break. If she's unhappy to the point where she wants to leave, then she probably shouldn't be carrying the title. That's just common sense.
    or here's a crazy idea, you STOP piling **** on the camels back and you don't have to worry.

i love your logic though, you should totally work for vince.

xpac: vince we have a bit of a problem with sasha
    vince: what is it??
    xpac: she's getting tired of us constantly dicking her around
    vince: what do you want to do, stop dicking her around??
    xpac: no, i was thinking we job her out, preferably to somebody she has personal animosity towards.
    vince: xpac, i'd like you to take over as head of creative for the womens division effective immediately.

In Beckys case, all in meant giving her both belts. So really it was just pushing Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky. Asuka was left out in the cold because of it, which was kind of my point. Less people can get pushed when they are literally giving her all the singles gold.

But yeah, counting the tag belts that does double that number.
    she held the belts for like a month and dropped one back to charlotte. if that's going all in it's really not worth the sacrifice.

Uh, dropping the belt is what broke her back. How is that difficult to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    or here's a crazy idea, you STOP piling **** on the camels back and you don't have to worry.

i love your logic though, you should totally work for vince.

xpac: vince we have a bit of a problem with sasha
    vince: what is it??
    xpac: she's getting tired of us constantly dicking her around
    vince: what do you want to do, stop dicking her around??
    xpac: no, i was thinking we job her out, preferably to somebody she has personal animosity towards.
    vince: xpac, i'd like you to take over as head of creative for the womens division effective immediately.

she held the belts for like a month and dropped one back to charlotte. if that's going all in it's really not worth the sacrifice.
    You can argue giving Becky both belts wasn't the sacrifice but it did give her one more unique thing that no one else has done on top of being the first woman ever to main event WM. While it may be debatable on whether or not it was worth it, I get why they believed Becky was worth it.