Page 482 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582982 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I have no issue with Becky dropping one of them at some point. But A. Not in her very first feud, and B. Not to Lacey Evans.

Also they NEED to give Lacey a new finisher because hers is terrible.

As for the ME, I was fine with the interruption since neither Kofi nor Seth should have lost there, so they booked themselves into a corner with that one. I just wish that it'd been Drew, or Braun, or whomever to set up a possible feud with Seth. The Bar randomly doing it for, reasons, felt rather lame.
    Her controntation with Becky ALONE justifies her getting a new finisher since Becky took it and didn't go down. They definately showed that Lacey is no Nia Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I don't have a problem interrupting the winner take all (in fact I prefer it to Kofi losing after only a day)

But

1: It should have been someone important breaking up the match. Brock (lol not likely), Bryan, or at least someone like Samoa Joe. The Bar were a wtf choice.

2: It should have closed the show, give Kofi and Seth time. Let some near falls happen let this look real. Once it's broken up book a match for smackdown. No one wanted to see the champs vs the bar after being teased a unification match.
    I agree with the second point. Had they ended the show with someone interrupting the match, there probably wouldn't have been a backlash against the WWE booking. The heat instead would turn to whoever interupted the match.

The mistake with the tag match is they easily could have just chosen to restart the unification match instead. But have the interruption lay out Kofi (I'm picking him since Seth is needed for the SHIELD stuff afterwards), and they can simply say the match cannot continue.

As far as the Bar interrupting... as of now, yeah it's a WTF choice. Maybe there's some sort of storyline being developed which will explain them doing it, but as of now it seems completely random.

Astonishing Member

I actually want Becky to have *two* feuds for the same time. One RAW and One Smackdown. Plays he seriousness of the fact that she has two belts she now must defend.

Eventually the wear and tear could get on her--and she could drop one (combined with the fact that Money In the Bank is coming up)

But it would keep her hot and looking strong and give her a new challenge--try to do something that's basically never been done (for a very long period of time) in hold and defend two belts at the same time.

Yes, Lacey needs a new finisher. Finishers that are someone else's basic moves are a hard sell.

Astonishing Member

As someone mentioned you can't have like surprise call-ups after Mania when you just called a bunch of people up 2-3 months ago and they are all still appearing on both shows.

Reading about the story where Alicia Fox cried at Wrestlemania Fan Axxess because a fan showed up wearing her shirt from the WWE Shop. She has never seen anyone wearing her merch and didn't think anyone bought it. Hope she's doing better!

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    As someone mentioned you can't have like surprise call-ups after Mania when you just called a bunch of people up 2-3 months ago and they are all still appearing on both shows.

Reading about the story where Alicia Fox cried at Wrestlemania Fan Axxess because a fan showed up wearing her shirt from the WWE Shop. She has never seen anyone wearing her merch and didn't think anyone bought it. Hope she's doing better!
    They definately don't NEED to do any surprise NXT call ups since so many were already brought up early. The superstar shake up I imagine will simply solidify which brands they are on. Though I suppose if they wanted to, they could throw 1-2 extra people in there... doesn't seem necessary though.

And that really is a sweet story about Alicia crying over someone wearing her merch. It's kinda sad since she's been in the WWE since forever and has likely done a ton of these fan access things for the WWE. But it's cool that she does have fans out there. Hope she doesn't get let go. I actually dug her Captain gimmick back in the day... was hoping she might feud with Kairi in the future over it.

Astonishing Member

I think the focus was taken away from Rollins quite a bit and should have been used to decide who will be the next contender for the Universal Championship. It's back on Raw and there should be a line of people with a target on Rollins' back. Last night would've been the perfect night for somebody to make their mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I think the focus was taken away from Rollins quite a bit and should have been used to decide who will be the next contender for the Universal Championship. It's back on Raw and there should be a line of people with a target on Rollins' back. Last night would've been the perfect night for somebody to make their mark.
    Right now, my money would be on Lashley being Seths first opponent. He took out Seth's SHIELD brother, so that in theory would set up a feud with either him or Roman.

Ultimate Member

Lashley or Drew perhaps since Drew has been tormented the Shield guys for months now.

And yeah they should hold off on more NXT call-ups for awhile imo. They aren't even using most of the recent ones they called up (Black and Ricochet excluded) much at all. The only one that I could see logically being called up soon, is Shayna, because she feels like she's done everything possible in NXT and needs to move on (especially with Ronda out seemingly).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Right now, my money would be on Lashley being Seths first opponent. He took out Seth's SHIELD brother, so that in theory would set up a feud with either him or Roman.
    I was thinking Lashley as a possibility too. Either going up against Rollins or Reigns.

The problem with the majority of Heels losing Wrestlemania, not many of them feel like threats to the main card champion. Especially now that Rollins is the Beastslayer.

The only Raw Heel who really came out of Wrestlemania with momentum was Corbin and he got overshadowed by Lars Sullivan last night. I don't expect Lars to get a Universal Championship opportunity until SummerSlam though since Vince will want to build him up.

They also might be waiting for the Star Shake Up too.

AEW signed Hikaru Shida.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't want Seth to face Drew for the title unless WWE has him win it. I'm ready for Drew to be a world champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't want Seth to face Drew for the title unless WWE has him win it. I'm ready for Drew to be a world champ.
    I hope Vince hands him the belt if that happens.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Universal Championship has about 2 years worth of certain WWE Superstars that should have won it by now. McIntyre and Strowman are two that come to mind.

I would even argue Elias but I'd have no problem him winning the Universal Championship through cashing in a Money in the Bank contract.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't see Elias as a main-event guy. I think Elias should have won the IC title when he wrestled Seth at Extreme Rules.

Ultimate Member

https://twitter.com/sashabankswwe/st...313714688?s=21

Something is up with Sasha. I wonder if the events of the past few days, combined with certain rumors, are finally getting to her? Anyway, hope she's ok.