Page 962 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 46286291295295895996096196296396496596697210121062 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 19298
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Beyond the racial issues Tessa has , the whole using her power backstage to hurt others etc sounds a lot like most who become assholes once they gun for the top of the card. Someone joked on reddit with her attitude backstage towards others etc , she's like a 1990's version of Shawn Michaels.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

I love the idea of Mania being split into two days. You sabotage your card, if you make sit through a 6-7 hour show.

Extraordinary Member

Looks Like the Viking Raiders have aligned with KO and Joe.

Meanwhile, Rey and Andrade's ladder match is about to start

ladder matches always make me chuckle. Takes them forever to line the ladder up. They act like they have never climbed a ladder before, etc, etc.

if Lesnar wins the Rumble, does he challenge himself for the title?

Extraordinary Member

Looks Like Ricochet's picking a fight with Lesnar.

And getting a low blow for it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I thought they would tease a unified title, just to throw people off the scent.

Extraordinary Member

So Seth and Buddy are now the Tag team champs, which I find wierd. I would have thought that AoP would get those straps

Ultimate Member

Andrade vs. Rey, good match if a bit sloppy at times. Honestly Andrade vs. Angel Garza would be a better feud than him vs. Humberto. No offense to Humberto, but Garza has an "it" factor that he just doesn't.

Liv and Kairi both losing their return matches, boo!!

Drew vs. Brock at Mania, make it happen WWE.

Why, in a stable with an actual tag team in it, it's the two single's guys who end up winning the tag belts is beyond me? Vince still doesn't care about tag team wrestling.

Rusev losing again, not good.

Overall besides the Rey vs. Andrade match, pretty meh Raw.

Astonishing Member

Good Raw... Not great.

Kairi vs Becky was a solid match with Asuka stealing the show.

Andrade vs Rey was a very hard hitting match. Rey bumped like a mad man for his age.

I need to see a finger poke of doom between Murphy/ Rollins and AOP. AOP should be holding the title. I can see why they did it since the other titles are held by heels(Andrade and Brock). Your biggest faction needs a belt or two.

Rusev and Bobby need to fight other people. They both need wins just not against each other.

I have seen they have completely walked away from the lesbian angle of Lana and Liv.

Hopefully R Truth can make the Street Profits Great Again.

Brock low blow on Ricochet was better than Ric getting an F5. It's a chickenbleep heel move. Ricochet can still get paid back.

I am praying that the Brock vs Fury title match is bull. Brock can't carry a guy like Fury in a match. I understand the mainstream sports appeal that it would get, bit that match is better for a Saudi show

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    The obvious option would be for him to be able to challenge the Fied Bray Wyatt for the WWE championship (or maybe the NXT championship).

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So Seth and Buddy are now the Tag team champs, which I find wierd. I would have thought that AoP would get those straps
    AoP would be tag champs if Seth had his rightful WWE titla, but unfortunately, that's still held hostage by a part-timer.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

nope. can't have established teams get the tag belts again. gotta give it to a slapped together team. a sad end to a sad title reign.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    nope. can't have established teams get the tag belts again. gotta give it to a slapped together team. a sad end to a sad title reign.
    Rollins and Murphy aren't slapped together, they're two members of a stable. It's the same as Kenny and Hangman over on AEW

Rollins and Murphy aren't slapped together, they're two members of a stable. It's the same as Kenny and Hangman over on AEW
    If AOP is lucky, maybe Seth and Murphy will implement Free Bird Rules.

In the short term though, I'm fine with Seth having the tag belts. The single belts seem occupied at the moment, and a stable really doesn't have much cred if they don't have at least 1 title.