Intermediary

these Chikara allegations are gross

CHIKARA got me back into wrestling after a decade away, showed me wrestling could be fun again

even did an interview with Quackenbush a couple weeks ago, and Ive looked up to him for the past decade as being the kind of trainer one should aspire to be

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    these Chikara allegations are gross

CHIKARA got me back into wrestling after a decade away, showed me wrestling could be fun again

even did an interview with Quackenbush a couple weeks ago, and Ive looked up to him for the past decade as being the kind of trainer one should aspire to be
    I liked CHIKARA, too, And have pushed for them to be on CN or something kid related.

Glad that never happened now ... bunch of sickos. Who targets children? Gross ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

I think the greatest thing that Nattie could do is women's tag team wrestling a real staple of the wwe.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I liked CHIKARA, too, And have pushed for them to be on CN or something kid related.

Glad that never happened now ... bunch of sickos. Who targets children? Gross ...
    Mike Quack has shutdown Chiraka
    https://twitter.com/MikeQuackenbush/...960266246?s=19

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If WWE buys the tape libraries from him, does that make them scummy?

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    No more than they already are.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Looking on Twitter, I found the story of Rita Chatterton, AKA Rita Marie, who was actually the first female ref in the WWF- WAY back in 1986. Never knew there were female refs back then (she may have been the only one), but I wasn't surprised to hear that she claimed that she was raped by Vince McMahon.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I wouldn't think so. I think you can differentiate between the actual product and SOME of the people behind it. If it was a good product (and I didn't watch it so I cant say), and there's a fan base who might enjoy it I don't see the harm.

Course, once they hypothetically have the library would they go an extra step and do some sort of documentary on Chiraka and it's problem? That could be scummy depending on the execution. There's potentailly a story there worth telling, though you risk coming off as exploiting it too.

It is pretty amazing to think that a couple posts on instagram ended up toppling an entire wrestling promotion.

Renee Young has covid
    https://twitter.com/ReneeYoungWWE/st...90425359118336

That explains why Moxley got pulled.

Incredible Member

how did renee got it , charley caruso is the one doing all the wwe backstage segments for wwe and renee was mostly confined to doing interviews on camera in her house doing all those backstage shows for fox/

Nxt at the moment is putting on a better show than raw or smackdown for both men and women. wwe is just wasting bazler and bianca while nxt women division is still going strong,the main event between balor ,gargano and keith lee were great.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Raw stands out like a sore thumb as far as booking the women poorly goes.

Poor Renee, get well soon. And hopefully Moxley doesn't have it as well.

Imagine if Renee got COVID from working Smackdown at the PC recently. And imagine being Moxley, leaving WWE, but still getting a dangerous virus because of their incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    how did renee got it , charley caruso is the one doing all the wwe backstage segments for wwe and renee was mostly confined to doing interviews on camera in her house doing all those backstage shows for fox/

Nxt at the moment is putting on a better show than raw or smackdown for both men and women. wwe is just wasting bazler and bianca while nxt women division is still going strong,the main event between balor ,gargano and keith lee were great.
    The thing with the coronivirus is ya never know. Since the economy is starting to open up Renee could have gotten it from work at the PC... or from the gas station or the grocery story or a retaurante or whatever. Or obviously someone she was working with happened to get it and she just happened to have the bad luck. It's completely random that way.

As far as the womans divison goes... I partially agree. The womans undercard isn't get a whole lot of attention. But the upside being the tag division is picking up and that's effecting all brands. Because Sasha and Bayley are actually defending the belts on all 3 brands as intended, segments go to them that otherwise might go to woman like Baszler or Biance who need it more. It's sort of a trade off. But an understandable one given the womans divisions top stars Charlotte and Becky are gone... they're clearly using Sasha and Bayley to fill that void in terms of star power.

WWE Producer Adam Pearce got the rona. On his birthday for added salt.
    https://twitter.com/ScrapDaddyAP/sta...39424406032384

Kayla got covid for a second time
    https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...e-second-time/

WWE, shut it all down.

Ultimate Member

WWE's handling of this has been astounding in it's ineptness and tone deafness.