Page 1204 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20470411041154119412001201120212031204120512061207120812141254 ... LastLast
Results 18,046 to 18,060 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Bianca Blair attacking Zelina Vega on her twitch stream
    https://twitter.com/thenextblgthing/...065611264?s=21

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Is the MILF thing true?

There’s been rumors about it for years but in the last few days, I’ve been reading more and more about it.
    I don't see the need for it to be a work.She is an attractive woman who works with mostly muscular and attractive men, who would love to be in her favor. Luckily, being a woman , she won't be looked down upon for exercising that right .

Astonishing Member

Cornette had a great take on WWE. They know that real sells tickets and gets ratings but they are just incapable of doing it. They can't go all in on real.

A new mysterious faction attacks the WWE, but we are advertising them ahead of time.

We have a underground fight club that has more rules and less over the top violence then the sanctioned show.

It's schizophrenic.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bianca Blair attacking Zelina Vega on her twitch stream
    https://twitter.com/thenextblgthing/...065611264?s=21
    looks like it's heating up, reel life continuing to real life. at least bianca has something to do now.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Is the MILF thing true?

There’s been rumors about it for years but in the last few days, I’ve been reading more and more about it.
    I mean say what you will about her as a promotor, but she's a pretty attractive woman surrounding by a lot of attractive, athletic, muscular dudes. I don't think many would be surprised, nor blame her much, if she "got some of that."

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Dixie is a pretty attractive woman. And rumors was around for years. But it was just rumors. Before the AJ/Claire Lynch deal , the angle was gonna play up the rumors with Dixie n AJ. But she put kibosh on that aspect so they did Claire Lynch.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I don't see the need for it to be a work.She is an attractive woman who works with mostly muscular and attractive men, who would love to be in her favor. Luckily, being a woman , she won't be looked down upon for exercising that right .
    lucky broads get all the breaks, still somehow i think there might be some who look down on her for sleeping around, well besides serg of course.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-09-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-09-2020 at 12:07 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    looks like it's heating up, reel life continuing to real life. at least bianca has something to do now.
    oh **** they using shoot names!!!!

i think i got WERKT.

is steph a heel??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-09-2020 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    rhea hasn't been involved in the nxt women's belt since she lost it to flair at wrestlemania.
    She's been involved with the belt ever since she lost it. She was in the mix for the triple threat between Flair, Io and herself at Takeover: In Your House and was just in the #1 contenders match with Kai to determine Io's challenger.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    lucky broads get all the breaks, still somehow i think there might be some who look down on her for sleeping around, well besides serg of course.
    Lol, I am definitely not saying that women don't get a monstrous amount of abuse.That would be insane. But in rare situations like this most people without agenda will just on the fact that it's consenting adults being consenting adults. If this story was about Heyman, Bischoff, or Vince, then the backlash would be stronger.

Not trying to dismiss sexual harassment and abuse that is mostly done by men in and out of the workplace.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Cornette had a great take on WWE. They know that real sells tickets and gets ratings but they are just incapable of doing it. They can't go all in on real.

A new mysterious faction attacks the WWE, but we are advertising them ahead of time.

We have a underground fight club that has more rules and less over the top violence then the sanctioned show.

It's schizophrenic.
    That's a funny line right there!
    Watching television is not an activity.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

"The 1st rule of RAW Underground is .....HERE READ THE LIST OF RULES OF RAW UNDERGROUND !!" ( pulls out big rules sheet for people to follow)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

RIP Kamala

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Fozzy performed at Sturgis this weekend

I guess Jericho wants AEW to have it's own Covid outbreak. Can't let WWE outdo them.