Page 916 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4168168669069129139149159169179189199209269661016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Corey Graves on his podcast made the observation that Charlotte has been phoning in her recent matches. She hasn't been made to feel important lately and isn't feeling her current storyline and it's showing in her work. Charlotte agreed with it on twitter

https://twitter.com/MsCharlotteWWE/s...33061655261184

Going through the motions isn't something she should be admitting to.
    She didn't necessarily admit that she was phoning anything in. What she believes he isn't entirely wrong about is pretty open to interpreation. For example, she simply could be agreeing with him that teaming with Becky given their history doesn't entirely make sense.

For what it's worth, I thought her handicap match against the Kabuki Warriors last monday was pretty good. Corey might disgree with me though.

Astonishing Member

The fear is also that they aren't using Charlotte/Becky to put over the Kabuki Warriors and set up Becky and Asuka for a feud--but that they actually want Charlotte/Becky to win the tag titles so that they can appear on other shows and help bring up NXT and Smackdown ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I think Charlotte was (in-character) agreeing with the part where she always needs to be in the championship scene. On one hand, she wasn't in the Survivor Series title match and look what happened. On the other, I'm hoping this Kabuki Warriors run is showing that they don't need to throw Charlotte (or necessarily Sasha) in every important match to help keep it together.

Just realized that (in theory) Shayna can't win the Rumble if she's NXT Champion. (Which is another reason she should have to drop it in two weeks)
    I'm assuming she drops the belt to Rhea, loses her rematch at Taker Over, then immediately debuts at the Rumble to win herself a title match with Becky.

To me that's the biggest reason they might want to give Rhea a title match, instead of saving it for a Taker Over. Fast track the feud so that Shayna can become a part of the road to Wrestlemania.

Extraordinary Member

Personally, I'd have prefered it if they put the Shayna/Rhea match on TLC, since it still has no matches announced

Astonishing Member

They could easily strap a rocket ship to Keith Lee, if they have him win the Rumble and then beat Brock at Mania.

Vince could actually make a star.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She didn't necessarily admit that she was phoning anything in. What she believes he isn't entirely wrong about is pretty open to interpreation. For example, she simply could be agreeing with him that teaming with Becky given their history doesn't entirely make sense.

For what it's worth, I thought her handicap match against the Kabuki Warriors last monday was pretty good. Corey might disgree with me though.
    Corey entire point is that she phoning it in because she isn't motivated. There isn't a lot of room for interpretation there.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Corey entire point is that she phoning it in because she isn't motivated. There isn't a lot of room for interpretation there.
    Yes, but Charlotte saying she's not entirely wrong means that she doesn't agree with everything he said. What elements she does and does not agree with is left to interpretation. If she said he was entrely right, then you'd have more of a point.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They could easily strap a rocket ship to Keith Lee, if they have him win the Rumble and then beat Brock at Mania.

Vince could actually make a star.
    Two problems with that. One, he's black and Vince generally has to be convinced to push non-white wrestlers. Two, his physique isn't what Vince likes.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Extraordinary Member

Seems like we're getting Miz vs. The Fiend for TLC.

I must say, I really like the way miz is putting over the Fiend

Extraordinary Member

It seems like they're building up an Elias/Drake Maverick feud

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Two problems with that. One, he's black and Vince generally has to be convinced to push non-white wrestlers. Two, his physique isn't what Vince likes.
    I definately think Vince likes him, based on how he was booked at Survivor Series. Not saying he's going to win the Rumble and beat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania... but I think there's reason to think Vince likes him.

Color and physique aside though, he's no spring chicken. He can still be a star... but he's not necessarily an ideal candidate for being THE guy.

Extraordinary Member

So we got a Tag Team fatal fourway, winners get a title shot vs. New day

Team 1: Ali and Gable

Team 2: Lucha House Party

Team 3: The Revival

Team 4:Heavy Machinery

EDIT:

Revival win it
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 12-06-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I definately think Vince likes him, based on how he was booked at Survivor Series. Not saying he's going to win the Rumble and beat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania... but I think there's reason to think Vince likes him.

Color and physique aside though, he's no spring chicken. He can still be a star... but he's not necessarily an ideal candidate for being THE guy.
    Hit while the iron's hot.

Steve Austin was in his mid-30s with doctors already telling him he needed to retire because of his neck when he hit his stride.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post

This kills me.

Cesaro
    McIntyre
    Rusev
    Strowman

All muscle bound Vince guys with no world titles ever.

AJ
    Daniel Bryan
    Kofi

All guys who have been pushed and have had long reigns and champ.

Vince picks who he picks. Loves you one minute and tosses you aside the next.The only consistent guys he has pushed post Cena are Seth,Roman, and Brock. All very different talents.

Spectacular Member

I thought the miz vs the fiend would be a good match up until i saw videos on youtube. What are the point to the wwe dark matches? Also isnt over kill advertising a miz vs bray match after he has just done two dark matches with him in the past two weeks?

Who is drake? When is elias going to get tough competition and can sh amus get here already? Lol