Page 700 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2006006506906966976986997007017027037047107508001200 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Roman even apologized to Joe, so it's either a face turn (which works since Roman obviously is at a numbers disadvantage against Bryan/Rowan) or Joe is pulling a swerve.

I sort of like the idea of Roman and Joe as a tag team though. Not a full time tag team of course, but they could be a lot of fun.
    I'm eager to watch Samoans Joe

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

I'm eager to watch Samoans Joe
    That's an underwhelming crossover. New Japan still got the best gaming crossovers.

Astonishing Member

As a heel, Joe has pretty much put all of the top faces over. At this point a character refresher as a Face would help. The audience already wants to cheer him.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    As a heel, Joe has pretty much put all of the top faces over. At this point a character refresher as a Face would help. The audience already wants to cheer him.
    True. Joe usually does have to work to get real heel heat (though he's so good at it, it's rarely an issue).

I think a face Joe feuding with a heel AJ down the line might be interesting.

I would hate for Joe to have a face turn. He's the best heel that they have on the roster and I would hate to lose out on those savage promos. Now if he gets a world title run as a face then by all means turn the man face.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I'm calling it now. Ibushi vs Jay White will be the G1 final

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I would hate for Joe to have a face turn. He's the best heel that they have on the roster and I would hate to lose out on those savage promos. Now if he gets a world title run as a face then by all means turn the man face.
    He can still do savage promos ... really the biggest difference between a heel and face is you can't target rhe fans.

But I agree ... he's a better heel than face. Though honestly I'd say the same thing about Austin and the Rock. Often the best heels make the best faces.

Ultimate Member

Joe doesn't really have to change his character much to be a babyface, just his targets.

I'm pretty sure Kabuki Warriors will take the title when Nikki/Alexa eventually breakup. Whether or not they'll be used after that remains to be seen.

Other than the first couple of weeks, Iiconics went invisible when they had the tag belts too. Since they weren't being used on RAW or Smackdown why not have them go to NXT and defend there for a bit?

Someone pointed out that Alexa Bliss has had shots at all 3 titles in the last couple of months.
    wow, what a rewarding payoff.

thatcher vs bulldog jr on MLW was a really good main event if you dig the grappling heavy stuff.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in watching some clips it seems Heyman is doing an angry heel push of Dolph Ziggler. That Ziggler is tired and angry at always not getting the attention he feels he deserves.

A fact as he told Shawn Michaels "I carried this company in ring while you lost your smile and Miz while you lost your balls."

The last couple weeks they have teased a Michaels/Ziggler match. Heyman literally had the fans go crazy with the thought we would see it at SummerSlam.

But i think Shawn obviously is gonna train for it. The seeds he's dropping is the 2 men will clash eventually. I suspect Shawn will cost Ziggler at Royal Rumble . Then at the end go...

"I'll see you at Wrestlemania !".
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Joe doesn't really have to change his character much to be a babyface, just his targets.
    yup
    Dominion 2017: Part 2 6 11 17
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Rhodes vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Elgin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Tanahashi vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Naito defending the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_I...l_Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm calling it now. Ibushi vs Jay White will be the G1 final
    Ibushi

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    thatcher vs bulldog jr on MLW was a really good main event if you dig the grappling heavy stuff.
    i do thank you
    https://www.youtube.com/user/majorle...estling/videos

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...fter-push-back
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-08-2019 at 03:34 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Extraordinary Member

It's sounding like Roman's gonna face Buddy Murphy at Slam

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So in watching some clips it seems Heyman is doing an angry heel push of Dolph Ziggler. That Ziggler is tired and angry at always not getting the attention he feels he deserves.

A fact as he told Shawn Michaels "I carried this company in ring while you lost your smile and Miz while you lost your balls."

The last couple weeks they have teased a Michaels/Ziggler match. Heyman literally had the fans go crazy with the thought we would see it at SummerSlam.

But i think Shawn obviously is gonna train for it. The seeds he's dropping is the 2 men will clash eventually. I suspect Shawn will cost Ziggler at Royal Rumble . Then at the end go...

"I'll see you at Wrestlemania !".
    Wouldn't Bischoff be handling Dolph since he's an SD guy? Though, you could say that Heyman would be involved since Miz is. Guess it doesn't really matter when Bill's gonna kill him in 5 seconds and I'll be cackling with glee the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    It's sounding like Roman's gonna face Buddy Murphy at Slam
    I definately don't see Roman closing the show this year if thats the case... but good for Murphy I guess. If he can pull off a great match against the face of the company at the second biggest event of the year, maybe he'll be able to elevate himself a bit.

Don't see why he woudln't be wrestling Rowan instead... but I pressume they're doing more of a slow build with this angle.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I definately don't see Roman closing the show this year if thats the case... but good for Murphy I guess. If he can pull off a great match against the face of the company at the second biggest event of the year, maybe he'll be able to elevate himself a bit.

Don't see why he woudln't be wrestling Rowan instead... but I pressume they're doing more of a slow build with this angle.
    WWE didn't give themselves a lot of time to setup a match with Rowan with the reveal happening in the go home show. Buddy would want some payback for being tossed around the locker room by Roman. The PPV already has 10 matches on the card. With some of the planned matches ending up on TV instead. I don't think they will be able to squeeze Roman in