Page 772 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2726727227627687697707717727737747757767828228721272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

I kind of like the Balor move, if on USA you need big time talent. Which makes me think the best move the WWE could do is move Asuka back to NXT because an Asuka returning to face the Queen of Spades would be even more exciting than the feuds, Charlotte vs Bayley and even The Boss vs the Man. NXT Asuka was one of the WWE's best products, she like Finn can shine on NXT whereas she feels greatly diminished on Raw and Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i don't like that group as a stable, too random. i'm hoping it was just a 1 night thing. keep swagger with jericho as his muscle, sammy kind of fits with EYFBO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I agree with LBO though, the potential stable with Hager and co is a bit random. And yes, Hager should carve out his own niche and not be set up like another Angle.
    It's pretty a standard heel stable formula ... heavy to protect the talent, a tag team for fodder, and a spot monkey to eat the pins.

Why is it random?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I mean that is possible in real life.
    My 120 pounds, 5'1" sister took down a near 300 pound man high on crank that none of the other officers would touch. She is a 1st degree black belt in kyokushin karate and competed in the K-1 katas.

It's all about technique sometimes.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-03-2019 at 08:36 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's pretty a standard heel stable formula ... heavy to protect the talent, a tag team for fodder, and a spot monkey to eat the pins.

Why is it random?

My 120 pounds, 5'1" sister took down a near 300 pound man high on crank that none of the other officers would touch. She is a 1st degree black belt in kyokushin karate and competed in the K-1 katas.

Sammy is random as hell. He's not the type of guy I imagine hanging with LAX or someone Jericho would want around.

Astonishing Member

Most fun I've had watching wrestling in a good long while. It wasn't perfect, but nothing ever is.

Hope AEW can build on this.

Astonishing Member

Royce Gracie!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sammy is random as hell. He's not the type of guy I imagine hanging with LAX or someone Jericho would want around.
    I think it makes it fun.

I totally see Sammy getting ousted first or getting the face push later.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Why is it random?

Honestly I think the stable should consist of entirely ex WWE guys. It creates somewhat of a theme and it means there's built in star power. Doesn't need to be an invasion angle or anything like that... but they can milk their background for extra heat.

Astonishing Member

Lol, I just don't see LAX wanting to hang with these guys. I can see Sammy wanting to be the next Jericho. I can see Hager wanting to team with fellow veteran to wreck shop, but LAX( I know it's Santana and Ortiz now) not wanting to do anything with these guys. I could see Angelico and Evans though. But I guess they are just a comedy tag team.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

next week, lio takes on wonderbread for the NXT CW belt.

no. i didn't mis-type. it's now called the NXT cruiserweight belt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

AEW wins out in ratings this week
    https://www.thewrap.com/all-elite-wr...mpression=true

TNA didn't even do that.

So it begins.

Astonishing Member

TNA didn't even do that.
    TNA's highest ratings ever was 1.35 (and was getting around 1.0 during the Hogan days even though everyone hated it)

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I kind of like the Balor move, if on USA you need big time talent. Which makes me think the best move the WWE could do is move Asuka back to NXT because an Asuka returning to face the Queen of Spades would be even more exciting than the feuds, Charlotte vs Bayley and even The Boss vs the Man. NXT Asuka was one of the WWE's best products, she like Finn can shine on NXT whereas she feels greatly diminished on Raw and Smackdown.
    I agree, need to move Asuka back to NXT, let her shine there. Not everyone is made for the main roster.

Astonishing Member

Good for them, now let's hope they can maintain it.