Page 271 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1712212612672682692702712722732742752813213717711271 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

I really hope Belair beats Shayna. They may have Belair win by DQ at first but at the end of the feud I think it's time to put the title on Belair and call Shayna up to the main roster.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if i was AEW, i'd get matt striker. with LU's future up in the air, it would be a good move for him. he's my favorite comms guy going together, second only to mauro.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I can't stand Matt Striker. The guy is total mark when doing commentary and it makes him embarrassing to listen to. The AAA shows he called with Vampiro have all been crap. I hope they don't get him.

An off the wall choice but I would like for AEW to get the announcers from the show Omega booked for CEO. Those guys are game casters but they were better than they had any right to be. I would like to see them call more wrestling shows.

Austin Aries was a good color guy the belief time he did in WWE. I doubt he'll want to sign with them just to do commentary.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Who would be considered their best announcer then? Or ones that are in between the best and Mauro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Who you think is their best announcer? Mauro is the best guy they got on the payroll. I want him in the booth over anyone they got.
    Keeping it strictly PBP, Cole. Phillips would be next and Mauro is pretty far in the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I agree. Not that Mauro isn't great just that his impact isn't huge.Mauro isn't putting butts in seats.
    Personally have never seen Mauro as "great." Between pro wrestling, boxing, and MMA, I've always found him a bit insufferable. If he was just overly enthusiastic, it wouldn't bother me, but his god awful pop culture references make me want to pour battery acid in my ears.

Astonishing Member

graves argues and ooggles over many rose and wishes he was as good and as passionate as ranallo

the new beginning in Sapporo 2018 part 2 on axs tv
    hiromu bushi naito evil and sanada vs osprey Yoshi-hashi goto okada gedo
    sho and yoh try and take the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_J...m_Championship from the young bucks
    https://www.njpw1972.com/schedule/
    https://www.njpw1972.com/42017 tanahashi looking sharp
    Getting Tessa will be difficult. She signed a 3 year deal with Impact.
    also appears on WOW women of wrestling despite not being on http://www.wowe.com/superheroes starting next Friday 1 18
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-10-2019 at 04:06 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

i'd go with excalibur and larry rivera, but larry would only speak spanish.

seriously though, excalibur can do commentary with anybody and manage to be entertaining. excalibur and stephen quadros maybe.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-10-2019 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Keeping it strictly PBP, Cole. Phillips would be next and Mauro is pretty far in the rear.

Personally have never seen Mauro as "great." Between pro wrestling, boxing, and MMA, I've always found him a bit insufferable. If he was just overly enthusiastic, it wouldn't bother me, but his god awful pop culture references make me want to pour battery acid in my ears.
    I thought I'll ever see someone who favorite announcer is Cole. The man is a robotic shill. Being forced fed lines makes it impossible for me to feel any genune from the guy.

I thought I'll ever see someone who favorite announcer is Cole. The man is a robotic shill. Being forced fed lines makes it impossible for me to feel any genune from the guy.
    Cole isn't my favorite, but I always thought he was underrated. To me he's the Cena of the broadcast booth.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Excalibur might be the only guy besides Styles that can go solo if necessary. That'd be a good pickup.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Getting Tessa will be difficult. She signed a 3 year deal with Impact.
    Idk, she still wrestles over at Rise and I'm pretty sure she was already signed with Impact when she was at All In.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I never said he was my favorite. Where did you even get that from?

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Aren't they all force fed lines?
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cole isn't my favorite, but I always thought he was underrated. To me he's the Cena of the broadcast booth.
    Coke can be a decent announcer when he doesn't have Vince in his ear. He was good in the Beast of the East special, the UK championship tournament, and the Mae Young Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09
    Idk, she still wrestles over at Rise and I'm pretty sure she was already signed with Impact when she was at All In.
    Impact let's some of their guys do indie bookings. The Lucha Bros and Austin Aries also work MLW for instance.

Coke can be a decent announcer when he doesn't have Vince in his ear. He was good in the Beast of the East special, the UK championship tournament, and the Mae Young Classic.

Impact let's some of their guys do indie bookings. The Lucha Bros and Austin Aries also work MLW for instance.
    That actually makes me wonder how exclusive AEW contracts will be, and how willing they are to allow their contracted wrestlers to wrestle in other organizations.

That's particularly tricky if they are agreeing to cover the cost of wrestlers injuries. Sometimes it's OBVIOUS if an injury occurs in someone else's ring... but that may not be the case 100% of the time.