Page 1196 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19669610961146118611921193119411951196119711981199120012061246 ... LastLast
Results 17,926 to 17,940 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Or Bray just did this to mess with Braun since he knows Braun is fond of Alexa, we'll see. Fantastic way to end the show, also in kayfabe I guess Alexa has more guts when faced with The Fiend than Seth does.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They are trying their best to push their undercard. It could be because some people are moving on. I was shocked that Balor didn't win

nothing wrong with that but push the right guys w/o damaging people you've already pushed. make thatcher choking out bro mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Or Bray just did this to mess with Braun since he knows Braun is fond of Alexa, we'll see. Fantastic way to end the show, also in kayfabe I guess Alexa has more guts when faced with The Fiend than Seth does.
    well considering alexa's kickboxing and bodybuilding background why wouldn't she??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-01-2020 at 05:45 AM.

Ultimate Member

She's also a massive horror movie fan, which you could tell because her reactions were perfect.

Also Sonya returned with a vengeance. WWE had better keep pushing her once this Mandy feud is over because she's on fire right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well another quarter and WWE continues to blow away analysts expectations and will still likely have it's year in history despite the pandemic.

The reason they gave for it's record breaking year? Much lower expenses for having to produce RAW and Smackdown.

I know they have to go live shows, but this does beg the question--why not have somewhat of an "off-season"? Like during the winter, they film in studios in Florida instead of travelling. It would save the company money and talent could stay in one place for a few months if they wanted to. Clearly going on the road every single week has been costing money.
    They already twice decided to cut down on house shows pre covid.

Just because she didn't run away doesn't mean she wasn't afraid. I took it as Alexa being paralyzed with fear.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Just because she didn't run away doesn't mean she wasn't afraid. I took it as Alexa being paralyzed with fear.
    Yeah, Alexa played that off pretty well. Generally I'm not the biggest fan of angles involving men physically hurting women, but Mandible Claw seemed to work.

Ultimate Member

Sonya is fantastic as a Heel. Hopefully she's in the title feud before too long.

AJ vs. Metalik was, fine. But the latter should have gotten to do more imo.

No Asuka at all this week, not a good start WWE.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

She's also a massive horror movie fan, which you could tell because her reactions were perfect.

Also Sonya returned with a vengeance. WWE had better keep pushing her once this Mandy feud is over because she's on fire right now.
    The Mandy feud is still going? How?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Why wouldn't it? They never had a blow off

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Someone had Covid so they killed the storyline for a bit. (Which seemed longer because they're taping multiple episodes)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think Garganos heel turn freshened him up. And UE are still hunting for the belts after being so dominant so long gives them a different dynamic.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gargano
    for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXT_Cr...t_Championship
    https://twitter.com/JohnnyGargano
    #JohnnyGrandSlamNXT
    https://twitter.com/stevo2275/status...70568533188608
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-03-2020 at 02:46 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

So the XFL found a new owner.....because The Rock bought the xfl

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So the XFL found a new owner.....because The Rock bought the xfl
    ... why ... ugh ... *SMDH*
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    ... why ... ugh ... *SMDH*
    Because he got it for $15 million with an investment partner.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Hmm gonna be interesting to see what Rock can do with it. I'm wondering if HBO and others will work deals with him for game rights. With a star like Rock involved it could be the hook to sell XFL for now. Of course this could be a long range deal. No way can he relaunch the league by 2021. I can see 2022 or 2023.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.