Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    What's wrong with pushing Nattie? She's a veteran, reliable, and a good hand. She's no superstar but she can reasonable fill any void that's in the division.
    I think the only downside with pushing Nattie is that it's basically filler. We're probably past the point where Nattie can really be elevated to being a top star. She doesn't quite have the potential ceiling a Bianca or a Ruby or a Sonya might. But if she's put in any position, we know she can reliably get the job done. She's a good dependable place holder.

Not trying to be mean... I like Nattie. She's always solid. Just not something to be excited about.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the only downside with pushing Nattie is that it's basically filler. We're probably past the point where Nattie can really be elevated to being a top star. She doesn't quite have the potential ceiling a Bianca or a Ruby or a Sonya might. But if she's put in any position, we know she can reliably get the job done. She's a good dependable place holder.

Not trying to be mean... I like Nattie. She's always solid. Just not something to be excited about.
    Nattie being used to help others again. By pairing her with Lana, they allow them to team up and in an in-ring situation, it allows Nattie to do most of the wrestling and Lana can help with the promos part.

And she feuds with Liv, who she can work with closer in the ring. (They've already been wrestling with each other a lot, including on Main Event)

(You can argue that they're doing the same with Ruby by pairing her with Liv again, she actually complements Liv well and she's an under-rated ring general who could work with Lana)

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Elective surgery? Is she getting implants removed?
    Who knows. It's a surgery that she planned in advance and there was no need to have it immediately addressed. Last time she had to remove her implants she was only gone for a month.

Astonishing Member

Well hopefully, they find something for Bazzler and BelAir to do with Charlotte gone.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Well hopefully, they find something for Bazzler and BelAir to do with Charlotte gone.
    Bayzler can feud with Asuka when she's done feuding with Nia. That would make for a pretty decent Summerslam.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Is Baszler so hard to spell?
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Is Baszler so hard to spell?
    What are you talking about? No one is having an issue with Bahszyler's name.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    What are you talking about? No one is having an issue with Bahszyler's name.
    Lol..
    Shayna’s...uh, surname is one of those names that sound easy to pronounce but strangely easy to mis- spell.

Keith Lee has opened up about having been sexually assaulted

To be specific, he was date raped

https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/sta...57750387421184

Ultimate Member

Makes me even more happy that he and Mia found each other. They've both been through so much.

Ultimate Member

What's wrong with pushing Nattie? She's a veteran, reliable, and a good hand. She's no superstar but she can reasonable fill any void that's in the division.
    Frankly, she's boring. And when Bianca, Shayna, Liv, Ruby, and Kairi are all on the roster, Nattie feels even more meh by contrast.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Nattie is a good worker and really its amazing that she is really the only 2nd Generation Hart family member to achieve success long term in WWE or major companies. She really doesn't have much longer left in business though. She just turned 38 and I can't see her doing this past 40. (most women wrestlers seem to want to leave after so many years , but to be 38 and working 20 years as a pro is wild right now)

I remember Bret Hart once brought up Teddy Hart having all that ability and promise. Its just he never got his head right into business . Davey's son sadly didn't get much help with the push he got and is over in Japan last I heard. So yeah Nattie kept the legacy going.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Nattie is a good worker and really its amazing that she is really the only 2nd Generation Hart family member to achieve success long term in WWE or major companies. She really doesn't have much longer left in business though. She just turned 38 and I can't see her doing this past 40. (most women wrestlers seem to want to leave after so many years , but to be 38 and working 20 years as a pro is wild right now)

I remember Bret Hart once brought up Teddy Hart having all that ability and promise. Its just he never got his head right into business . Davey's son sadly didn't get much help with the push he got and is over in Japan last I heard. So yeah Nattie kept the legacy going.
    Harry has reformed the Hart Dynasty in MLW with Teddy Hart and Brian Pillman Jr. He been doing really good there.

Harry has reformed the Hart Dynasty in MLW with Teddy Hart and Brian Pillman Jr. He been doing really good there.
    He's also set to be in AJPW's Champion Carnival this September. If he's able to travel, that is.

I honestly feel that if Kidd didn't get injured, the two of them would be where the Usos are now.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I'm actually surprised he was able to make that work with Teddy Hart involved. That guy doesn't tend to stick around for very long.