Ultimate Member

Bayley is the Bret Hart of the women's division.

Sasha is the HBK, minus the ego and drug problems.

Those two are masters at carrying lesser talents to gold matches. This was Tamina's best match, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He is arguably the hottest up and comer in the wwe at the moment. Not sure I'd say he's the best choice, but I don't think he's necessarily a bad one either.
    He just seems seems like a midcarder at best to me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    He is. At best, a modern day Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

I would have given it to Black. He looks like he is ready for prime time and go heel with little alteration.

Ultimate Member

Vince really likes Otis apparently, he's even giving input in the Otis parts of the Otis/Mandy stuff. And Otis was in the ME of the last two SD's as well. Now will he be World Champion, eh maybe or maybe not. But I can see why they're running with a hot hand here at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Bayley is the Bret Hart of the women's division.

Sasha is the HBK, minus the ego and drug problems.

Those two are masters at carrying lesser talents to gold matches. This was Tamina's best match, ever.
    I won't say that for ALL of Bayleys matches ... she's had her share which aren't consistently great, at least in comparison to the other horse women. I think she's more a Dolph Ziggler than a Bret Hart. Her matches can be great, but she's had her share of duds.

But she did a great job with Tamina. Way better than I expected.

Maybe. But you can argue there's a shortage of main eventers on Smackdown and they need to push a couple mid carders into the main event scene. Mitb is a quick way to do it.

Ultimate Member

She got a decent match out of Eva Marie even, that's a minor miracle.

Astonishing Member

Otis wins? All I can say is why?
    He's involved in one of the hottest storylines in the company right now.

Storyline potential. Not every MITB winner has to be hotshotted to the title and in the main event scene.

If anything it's dramatic because we all now expect the worst thing to happen to Otis. It's kind of a "Which person with a grudge on him will cause him to lose the MITB brief case or fail his cash-in?"

Ultimate Member

https://twitter.com/WRESTLEZONEcom/s...501027333?s=19

Jeez!! Christ!! If this is true, Alberto del Rio needs to be locked up for life. He's a danger to society at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    He's involved in one of the hottest storylines in the company right now.
    If this is true WWE really is a sad place right now lol

Amazing Member

Can't say I really liked the money in the bank "match". It had some moments but I would have rather just had two normal mitb matches.

Dont really care for Otis winning. People saying that he is really over, but I mean so where Russev, Cesaro and Sammy at points and they didnt do much with them, so why Otis now? He is funny, but an entertaining wrestler?

Rest of the show was pretty good. Really liked the Tag match and Rollins vs Drew. Universal and womens match were enjoyable too. And a little tease of Beatdown Clan in wwe

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Maybe. But you can argue there's a shortage of main eventers on Smackdown and they need to push a couple mid carders into the main event scene. Mitb is a quick way to do it.
    This is true I guess he has potential at least.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    https://twitter.com/WRESTLEZONEcom/s...501027333?s=19

Jeez!! Christ!! If this is true, Alberto del Rio needs to be locked up for life. He's a danger to society at this point.
    Alberto Del Rio seems like a very,very sick guy.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Del Rio started to go off the rails near the end of his 1st WWE run and his 2nd one had issues behind the scenes. His relationship with Paige basically derailed her career (if not for the movie I think Vince would have fired her) . The company really didn't like how Del Rio was influencing her and tried to get her away. Then we had his issues with Impact and his attitude there. (He no showed an event)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

due to the lack of fans, this is probably the best. Due to this pandemic, i want to take my mind off so doing the money in a bank itself as a pre taped comedy match and it works. i was entertained by it , all the various cameos - was the clown supposed to be doink - terrible ripoff , the music , the setting. why was corbin trying to stop asuka taking the case , and they were smart not to have everyone there. nia jax layed out both dana and carmella and shayna was taken out on the way to the top so essentially only 3 women competing for the briefcase so corbin threw both rey and black off the roof.which is a hilarious spot.