Page 978 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 47887892896897497597697797897998098198298810281078 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    Some more matches

Rusev/Liv vs. Lashley/Lana
    Shinsuke vs. DB IC belt
    New Day/Uso/Dolph and Roode for the tag titles
    Andrade and Asuke/Kairi defending their belts in multiple get as many people on the show as we can matches
    If the tag match happens, it will be on the pre-show. How many years in a row would that be with the USO's in a multi team pre-show match for the tag titles?

Put the strap on Drew. Its a fresh champion. But its the E, so Brock will probably retain and hold the title hostage for another year.

Ultimate Member

That ref botch during the Becky Asuka match was really bad. Zero reason why Asuka wasn't allowed to cover Becky when she was out for 10 seconds. That's worse than much of Super-Cena's crap.

How can the ref pause a match then go to call it off for safety and then get talked out of it by the competitor while not letting their opponent capitalize? That's just trash match layout.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That ref botch during the Becky Asuka match was really bad. Zero reason why Asuka wasn't allowed to cover Becky when she was out for 10 seconds. That's worse than much of Super-Cena's crap.

How can the ref pause a match then go to call it off for safety and then get talked out of it by the competitor while not letting their opponent capitalize? That's just trash match layout.
    when?????????
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

There's a spot in the match where Becky's out cold for like 10-20 seconds. But the ref won't let Asuka cover Becky or take advantage because of her "health" or whatever. But he also refused to call for the bell or declared Asuka the winner. Then Becky woke up, and recovered too quick imho uncharacteristically poor selling there for her, and the ref just lets her continue.

It looked like the ref was actively preventing Asuka from winning so that Becky could recover, and once she did he just let the match go on. So if that's not a set up for a story, then it was a terrible idea that made everyone look bad.

Incredible Member

biana standout for the women royal rumble and drew a surprise winner over roman. guess it'll be brock vs drew and fiend against who then. the undertaker has been pictured back training in shape so i'm guessing taker vs fiend for the annual taker job for mania.
    Last edited by marshal88; 01-27-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Astonishing Member

Wow, WWE with another men’s winner the crowd wants!

If we’re not getting a Horsewomen 4-Way, Charlotte vs Rhea is the only other match that would be interesting here.

I assume Sasha Banks must have really been hurt from that Dana Senton. Weird thing is that both her and Drew’s betting odds went way down in the last minute to win. So I wonder is she was the original winner in an early version of the booking.

Most of the other matches were ok—you knew all the champs were retaining.

I’m on board for an OC vs Rated RKO Match. (Either Kevin Owens or Christian can be the 3rd)

Ditto for the Bianca Belair push! Star making performance.

Ultimate Member

I didn't watch the Royal Rumble (i'm pretty much done with WWE) but reading that Drew won the Rumble is quite interesting.

They should put the strap on him.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The old WWE would have quickly thrown Edge into winning the Royal Rumble and huge main event. I do give the company props to realize a big reason their 2019 was a terrible year money wise , was due to how they had done business the last year. (beyond the Smackdown TV deal as we know)

https://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-rele...ancial-reports

With AEW out creating new stars Vince now has to legit create new stars or watch those look at potentially leave for the now sure bet AEW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Vince could, but he probably won’t

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I loved the squash rumble. Brock should have broken the elimination record by eliminating half the rumble before being taken to dick kick city and eliminated by Drew. The match got boring to me once it became a standard Rumble.

Love that Drew won. He’s finally getting his due. WWE will inevitably **** it up but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Bianca was the highlight of the womens Rumble for me. I wish he could have made it to final four but still a very impressive outing for her.

Ultimate Member

Let Bianca have her match with Rhea, then bring her over to Raw and give her a real push.

So Braun is the most idiotic RR participant ever right? I mean he has a ton of history with Brock, none of it good, and Brock's been dominating everyone so far. So this buffoon decides to ignore Brock and go after Keith Lee instead?

Regarding the Brock thing, I think it's probably a mix of Brock fatigue and not getting a lot of the cool spots that many people enjoy in Rumble matches.

Also you have guys like Morrison, who just came back and should be being built up, or Cesaro, and long-time fan favorite, getting tossed out pretty much right away without getting to really do anything.

It's not hard to see why that could annoy some fans.

Speaking of which, WWE needing to shove Charlotte into the title match at every Mania, seriously since the Diva's Title was retiree and the Women's belt brought back, Charlotte has had a title match at Mania every year. And even if she's out of the ME scene for a little bit, you know that they're just bringing her back soon enough.

And pretty much every year some other woman has to get screwed over for Charlotte to get her Mania push.

Astonishing Member

I truly enjoyed Rumble, and after Kobe and his daughter death, I was pretty much drained. So thank you WWE for giving me a laugh and something to smile about.

So my mania right now would be..

DREW VS BROCK
    NAKAMURA VS BRIAN
    FIEND VS ROMAN
    ANDRADE VS BLACK
    BECKY VS BAZZLER
    BAYLEY VS SASHA
    CHARLOTTE VS RIPLEY
    KABUKI WARRIORS VS NATTIE AND BETH.
    BUDDY JESUS VS OWENS AND JOE
    NEW DAY VS USOS VS MIZ AND MORRISON

THE CLUB ( BALOR,AJ,GALLOWS AND ANDERSON)
    VS
    RATED RKO(ORTON,EDGE,MYSTERIO, AND RICOCHET)

MENS AND WOMEN BATTLE ROYAL. WINNER GETS THE CHAMP OF THEIR CHOOSING ON THE FOLLOWING RAW.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Let Bianca have her match with Rhea, then bring her over to Raw and give her a real push.

So Braun is the most idiotic RR participant ever right? I mean he has a ton of history with Brock, none of it good, and Brock's been dominating everyone so far. So this buffoon decides to ignore Brock and go after Keith Lee instead?

Regarding the Brock thing, I think it's probably a mix of Brock fatigue and not getting a lot of the cool spots that many people enjoy in Rumble matches.

Also you have guys like Morrison, who just came back and should be being built up, or Cesaro, and long-time fan favorite, getting tossed out pretty much right away without getting to really do anything.

It's not hard to see why that could annoy some fans.

Speaking of which, WWE needing to shove Charlotte into the title match at every Mania, seriously since the Diva's Title was retiree and the Women's belt brought back, Charlotte has had a title match at Mania every year. And even if she's out of the ME scene for a little bit, you know that they're just bringing her back soon enough.

And pretty much every year some other woman has to get screwed over for Charlotte to get her Mania push.
    I took Brock's ations as an attempt to sell Keith as being as much of a threat as Brock