Page 989 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48988993997998598698798898999099199299399910391089 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    And Angel Garza has gotten his demotion.

And apparently he's related to Humberto? Is that legit or Kayfabe?
    It's legit. Angel and Humberto are cousins.

Extraordinary Member

Thanks.

Meanwhile, it's looking like the Charlotte vs. Rhea rumors are true

Extraordinary Member

Welp, Ric gets the title shot at Blood Money

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-04-2020 at 12:13 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

One the one hand, yeah Ruby's back.

On the other hand, wow was that predictable. It was basically the same as Sasha attacking Nattie, even down to the change in hair color.

I don't get why they refuse to let her be a babyface for awhile? She's just so naturally likeable.

Looking forward to Asuka vs. Becky again. Not looking forward to Asuka probably losing again.

They really need to push Aleister, the guy has "star" written all over them. Same with Angel Garza as well.

Rhea going over Charlotte at Mania would be a HUGE boost to the prestige of the NXT Division. Hopefully it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

On the other hand, wow was that predictable. It was basically the same as Sasha attacking Nattie, even down to the change in hair color.

I don't get why they refuse to let her be a babyface for awhile? She's just so naturally likeable.
    Probably because she doesn't have the "look" of a Babyface.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Looking forward to Asuka vs. Becky again. Not looking forward to Asuka probably losing again.

They really need to push Aleister, the guy has "star" written all over them. Same with Angel Garza as well.

Rhea going over Charlotte at Mania would be a HUGE boost to the prestige of the NXT Division. Hopefully it happens.
    She was a heel the entire time she was on the main roster, so I thought that at least made sense.

Turning on Liv was kinda disappointing. I think the tag division needed the Riot Squad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She was a heel the entire time she was on the main roster, so I thought that at least made sense.

Turning on Liv was kinda disappointing. I think the tag division needed the Riot Squad.
    Well, she can still tag with Sarah Logan. Even though my dream partner is Evil Nikki Cross.

Astonishing Member

Aleister needs a long feud. There's a lot of unused upper card or high card guys who can afford a loss to give him a good long storyline.

Angel Garza brought in to bridge the gap for Andrade's suspension--but I thought he shined bigger than Humberto.

Riot and Blackheart would make for a fun tag team.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Aleister needs a long feud. There's a lot of unused upper card or high card guys who can afford a loss to give him a good long storyline.

Angel Garza brought in to bridge the gap for Andrade's suspension--but I thought he shined bigger than Humberto.
    Honestly I would have preferred it if Black got the push Drew was getting. Not that I have a problem with Drew... he's fine.

But all around I think Black just has more tools to be a top guy. His in-ring work, mic skills, and persona as a whole is good to go.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Riot and Blackheart would make for a fun tag team.
    Oohhh, I likey

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

I'm not fond with how Garza is being used. He practically a replacement goldfish. What happens to him once Andrade comes back?

I'm not fond with how Garza is being used. He practically a replacement goldfish. What happens to him once Andrade comes back?
    I would imagine the options are team them up, have them feud, or team them up then have them feud.

Heyman seems to dig the lucha guys enough to at least keep them on TV, so I think he might be okay.

Astonishing Member

Los Ingobernables WWE edition. You could bring in Cain Velasquez or Damian Priest as the enforcer of the stable.

ÑXT can afford to lose some hands. They just Timothy Thatcher. Matches between him and Riddle and OReiley will be lit.