Page 1028 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 285289289781018102410251026102710281029103010311032103810781128 ... LastLast
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

NXT last night was one of the best hype videos that I have ever seen.

I also applaud AEW for having the faces and heels as audience.

Sammy Karaoke Guevarra made my night.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Daniel Byran in the Bellas podcast talked about not wanting to be a full time wrestler anymore.
    He's definitely already told them. They are pretty much letting him work with whoever he wants as he get set to semi-retire.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    NXT last night was one of the best hype videos that I have ever seen.

I also applaud AEW for having the faces and heels as audience.

Sammy Karaoke Guevarra made my night.
    Though I can't say I actually preferred them doing an entire show with backstage videos and no wrestling whatsoever, I do agree they were well done. WWEs production department is second to none at this sort of stuff.

COurse, I hope they actually have something to hype Ciampa/Guargano for as Take Over seems to have been cancelled.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    He's definitely already told them. They are pretty much letting him work with whoever he wants as he get set to semi-retire.
    He also said on the podcast that he's getting six week maternity leave as soon as Brie gives birth to their second child. Makes me wonder if his program with Gulak is Bryan grooming him to be his successor.

WWE will be taping shows for the next few weeks
    https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/s...652738561?s=20

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though I can't say I actually preferred them doing an entire show with backstage videos and no wrestling whatsoever, I do agree they were well done. WWEs production department is second to none at this sort of stuff.

COurse, I hope they actually have something to hype Ciampa/Guargano for as Take Over seems to have been cancelled.
    But rarely does the WWE hype things as well as they did last night. But like you said all the hype might be for nothing .

The fact that they are closing the US/Canadian border makes me wonder if it'll effect Wrestlemania.

Brock in particular is a big issue since he might be the main event. I would imagine it's possible for him to get an exception, but it does create an interesting problem if he can't.

Then again, Brock was probably going to drop the belt and disappear for a couple months anyways maybe stripping him of the belt wouldn't be so bad. It gives him a protected loss and an easy rematch down the line at Summerslam or whatever.

Still, hopefully the match with Drew still happens.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The fact that they are closing the US/Canadian border makes me wonder if it'll effect Wrestlemania.

Brock in particular is a big issue since he might be the main event. I would imagine it's possible for him to get an exception, but it does create an interesting problem if he can't.

Then again, Brock was probably going to drop the belt and disappear for a couple months anyways maybe stripping him of the belt wouldn't be so bad. It gives him a protected loss and an easy rematch down the line at Summerslam or whatever.

Still, hopefully the match with Drew still happens.
    They could tape it and we would likely never know. I wouldn't mind if they postponed that one though.

They could tape it and we would likely never know. I wouldn't mind if they postponed that one though.
    It's believed that WrestleMania is one of the shows that WWE plans to tape next week. With travel bans ramping up that would be the smart thing to do. Being production staff only there's no threat of spoilers leaking.

Astonishing Member

Gulak coaching Bryan on Twitter is hilarious.

That's a good point. They're saying some wrestlemania matches might be at different locations... maybe doing a match or two in Canada will allow the Canadian superstars to still be involved.

As far as postponing... I say just have WWE strip Brock of the belt and have Drew wrestle someone else for the belt. If KO is stuck in Canada too, have Drew wrestle and beat Seth Rollins to win the belt. Heyman can complain Brock was never beat, giving Brock a protected loss and Brock can challenge Drew at Summerslam or in Saudi Aradia down the line.

Extraordinary Member

So it seems the Smackdown Women's championswhip match will be a six pack elimination match against Lacey Evans, Dana Brooke, Tamina, Naomi, and Sasha Banks

Hey all. Vice started season 2 of their Dark Side of the Ring series. Starts off with the Chris Benoit story:

I want to watch and not want to watch at the same time. I'm shaking a bit actually. Just leaving it out there.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So it seems the Smackdown Women's championswhip match will be a six pack elimination match against Lacey Evans, Dana Brooke, Tamina, Naomi, and Sasha Banks
    Somewhere Carmella is probably seething.

Ultimate Member

Hopefully Sasha wins at Mania, but isn't the one who eliminate Bayley. Then they can do a story of Bayley getting more and more resentful and jealous of Sasha, before finally turning on her and having them feud at a later PPV.

That's how it should go anyway imo.

Bryan vs. Sami could be awesome, IF they let Samir actually show off what he can do instead of just playing chickenshit heel the whole time.

I miss Paige as SD GM, tonight reminded me of how good she was at it.