Page 1249 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2497491149119912391245124612471248124912501251125212531259 ... LastLast
Results 18,721 to 18,735 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

I assume that they decided to pivot to cartoon villain at this point. (I don't disagree) That might allow the gimmick to be saved.

Extraordinary Member

The Fights in RAW underground are significantly more boring than the regular matches

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The Fights in RAW underground are significantly more boring than the regular matches
    I think we have to think of RAW underground less as a match, and more as a segment to get people on TV. In that regard, it's okay. Not great, but especially for guys not involved in feuds or anything it's something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think we have to think of RAW underground less as a match, and more as a segment to get people on TV. In that regard, it's okay. Not great, but especially for guys not involved in feuds or anything it's something.
    Agreed. These are definitely more vignette than actual match .I am enjoying it. Especially Briana Brandy.

It doesn't make the talent look stupid..I would not be shocked if Braun ends up challenging Drew.

Incredible Member

the raw underground seemed to highlight the guys and gals of nxt that have yet to debut on tv and using ziggler and riddick moss as regulars. i did like the look of that brazilian guy - arturo that fought ziggler.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    All of the guys, I mentioned in the Underground look way more interesting there imho. I take the Underground over the 24/7 Clown show for low tier performers.
    that's just plain sad for a couple of reasons.

hmmm, when i think of it like that...........it still sucks pretty bad.

So AEW is stopping the Midnight Express and now considering the Latenight Kisspress or the Corny Cuckholds.

Maybe Corny should just let them use the name? Their alternatives are way worse and legally unactionable on his part.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    So AEW is stopping the Midnight Express and now considering the Latenight Kisspress or the Corny Cuckholds.

Maybe Corny should just let them use the name? Their alternatives are way worse and legally unactionable on his part.
    they should call themselves the Fantastic Fabulous Heavenly Express. just for the trollolz.

Calling themselves the Midnight Express frankly was just lazy anyways. Latenight Kisspress or whatever at least shows a little bit of effort on their part.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I think this looks bad on them. Corny is living in their heads rent free.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think this looks bad on them. Corny is living in their heads rent free.
    He's the one suing, so?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

He's the one suing, so?
    I would sue too if a pair of dumbasses want to violate my trademark. All the money it would have earn them will belong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I would sue too if a pair of dumbasses want to violate my trademark. All the money it would have earn them will belong to me.
    I think you are missing the point that they are trolling him.

It's childish on both fronts yet I can't help but side with Kiss and Janelle.

Corny's an asshat.

I think you are missing the point that they are trolling him.

It's childish on both fronts yet I can't help but side with Kiss and Janelle.

Corny's an asshat.
    It's not childish on Cornys part if their trolling violates his trademark though. Anyone would contact lawyers over that.... it's just business. Cornette may be an asshat but that doesn't mean he's not right.

Yeah, I get that they are trolling Cornette but I would agree this makes them look worse than Cornette. Guys like Janella are frankly lucky to be getting the national exposure they are... they shouldn't be using the opportunity they have to troll critics online. It just justifies Cornette criticism of them.

It's not childish on Cornys part if their trolling violates his trademark though. Anyone would contact lawyers over that.... it's just business. Cornette may be an asshat but that doesn't mean he's not right.

Yeah, I get that they are trolling Cornette but I would agree this makes them look worse than Cornette. Guys like Janella are frankly lucky to be getting the national exposure they are... they shouldn't be using the opportunity they have to troll critics online. It just justifies Cornette criticism of them.
    Critics should get more scrutiny, IMHO. They get to rip on people with zero consequences.

They're not the ones performing.

But that is a separate issue.