Page 865 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 365765815855861862863864865866867868869875915965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    NXT:

Seeing AJ and Finn interacting as heels was great, heck seeing AJ in NXT period was great.

Pete Dunne is awesome, enough said.

No way should Io lose to Mia.

I feel bad for Dakota fans, every time you think they'll let her turn the corner, they never do. This time was even more embarrassing since both Shayna and Rhea called her a worthless loser essentially, and then she lost clean to Shayna for like the third time.

Babyfaces in NXT don't do well in general these days. And I'm going to be really annoyed if she goes heel. Stop booking all your best babyfaces as losers and then turning them heel WWE. You need at least SOME credible faces you know.

AEW:

Cody's promo was great.

The women's tag match was really good. Shanna and Jami are great additions to the women's division.

Pac winning=right call.

All in all, great show.
    I think the problem with NXT is that a lot of the credible faces (Black, Riccochet, Kairi, War Raiders, Ember, Nikki) all got called to the main roster fairly quickly. You were left with a lot of mid-card baby faces to fill that void. The decision to make the Undisputed Era a sort of horseman like stable where they hold all the gold sort of doubled down on that (not that I disagree with the decision mind you... just mentioning the downsides).

But the Undisputed Era and Bazler will be called up to the main roster at some point, and the things will likely swing back in the other direction. You'll suddenly have no credible heels, and they'll have to rebuilt that. Booking for a devopmental can be tough in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    In the immortal words of Jim Cornette.....

She's a heeelllll!!!!

I agree with you though Dakota has an NXT Bayley feel about her, and would love to see her as a face.

Honestly, if it's not Moxley, Cody, or PAC, I am just not feeling AEW right now.

Probably just wrestling overload for me.

Hector Garza is printed money.
    Hector is dead Huth
    Can’t see how you can not be feeling the tag division.

People say AEW women’s division needs star power, I disagree. I think they just need time to build their own stars. They have the talent(and there’s plenty more out there) and platform imo they just need time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Hector is dead Huth

People say AEW women’s division needs star power, I disagree. I think they just need time to build their own stars. They have the talent(and there’s plenty more out there) and platform imo they just need time.
    Oh I am sorry I meant Angel Garza. My apologies.

I think the AEW tag division is the best one in a long time for any American promotion.n

But some reason I am just not excited by them. I don't care who wins or loses. Like I said, it just might be wrestling overload.

I watch AEW after NXT, and I just meh around after for the second show. I might switch it up and AEW on Thursday when I am more fresh.

AEW women's division just doesn't pop for me. Just a collection of women that I find hard to care about. I think they should went with a different world champ. Riho justs bores me. Maybe Kong. But definitely a bigger name than Riho with a much bigger personality.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Hector is dead Huth

I haven't enjoyed a AEW women match yet. The star power I don't think is the issue. I haven't seen a match that felt like it goes past the first gear. Compared to the NXT women their division is arguably the hottest thing on the show right now. I need is for Shanya to drop the belt and it will be perfection.

AEW womans division is alright.

It has solid enough matches with solid enough competitors. But it doesn't pop at all.

It hasn't yet had a womans match which can capture the audiences attemption purely on match quality alone. And it hasn't really built up any stars to the point where the audience can feel all that emotionally invested even if the matches aren't 5 star. Constantly reminding us that Brit Baker is a dentist only does so much.

I think AEW needs the equivalent of the Mae Young Classic. Come up with something to give the women some spotlight, throw in a few well known women to help get them over even if its only for a one shot, and give us more of a reason to care about the division.

AEW backstage notes:

- Jericho's vignette was written and produced by Jericho and Omega.

- Cody asked for permission to invoke family and Jericho told him to go for it.

- Omega has been doing a lot of producing with Cody and Billy.

- Dustin has been the "agent" for the women the last 2 weeks and will be for the PPV.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/s...60873615953920

Woods is gonna be on Rooster Teeth's 24 Hour charity Stream tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/s...60873615953920

Woods is gonna be on Rooster Teeth's 24 Hour charity Stream tommorrow.
    SWEET! Basically confirms the rumor that some of the UUDD crew are doing voice work for RvB.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'm only sticking around on SD for one segment.

and if anyone of you saw the spoilers, you know which one i mean.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

time to die, new day.

Extraordinary Member

So MoR, which Segment were you tuning in for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So MoR, which Segment were you tuning in for?
    I haven't read spoiles and I'm not a mind reader... but I can make a pretty descent educated guess given Smackdown and RAW are taking place in the UK during an NXT invasion angle.

Incredible Member

i imagine after survivor series , some of the nxt roster will be moving to the main roster - i can see the likes of ciampa , bianca , shayna etc moving on.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Spectacular Member

I liked the Roman Corbin main event. I would just like to see more wrestling and less outside interference.