Page 872 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 372772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 19298
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Sin Cara is like TNA's Suicide gimmick if it continues comically. So many wore that mask for a couple years and this could be a fun comparison for it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

[QUOTE=titanfan;4681121]

To the people who think the Baron Corbin reign of terror was bad on RAW, you probably weren't there for Triple-H/Eugene story/feud where the whole time you're watching, you're thinking both "Get this off my screen!" and "How is this storyline the A-Storyline on this program right now?!?!?!"
    There was the time people almost got Nash vs HHH , but he tore his bicep , they planned to do it again after he returned 3 months later. Then he tore his quad on RAW.

Then there was the time he buried Booker T so badly by destroying his credibility bringing up Booker's past on the mic then having him do a slow crawl at Wrestlemania where he had Booker be laid out for a near minute as a finish.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sin Cara is like TNA's Suicide gimmick if it continues comically. So many wore that mask for a couple years and this could be a fun comparison for it.
    They should actually make it a woman next time. Give it to Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    WWE could comically have fun with it , like do a segment backstage where say Zack Ryder or someone comical runs backstage after someone. Then we see the locker room full of Sin Caras. 10-20 of them , women and men etc.

"Sin Cara ? Have you seen where ___ went ?"

They all turn and shrug their shoulders.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

That's not how Lucha identities work.

It's not a very good mask for an attractive female though. If you've got a face worth showing, show at least some of it.

That said, the idea of the mantle being passed on would be sort of interesting... too bad it's a jobber identity that isn't necessarily worth passing on. It would have a sort of Ronin vibe from Avengers back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's not a very good mask for an attractive female though. If you've got a face worth showing, show at least some of it.

That said, the idea of the mantle being passed on would be sort of interesting... too bad it's a jobber identity that isn't necessarily worth passing on. It would have a sort of Ronin vibe from Avengers back in the day.

That is why they can have fun comically with it. To sell it as a comedy mask identity. Like you can have say Dolph Ziggler and Bobby Roode as a heel tag team come out detailing they have a huge challenge for the tag team titles .

Then you have the tag team of Sin Cara's (a real fat guy in mask) and skinny guy (mask). It can be a comical nod to how ECIII beat that one jobber when he 1st debuted in TNA. "Tonight we continue our classic rivalry !"

You act as if the identity can't be rehabbed.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There's a benefit to MJF turning. Look at what he was doing before the turn, he was Cody's cheerleader. Since the debut of Dynamite he's only had one match, and no promo time. We only saw him being second fiddle to Cody. MJF is second fiddle to no one damn it.
    So pissing off the boss is going to get you more opportunity?

It would made more sense, if MJF had stayed on Cody's good side.Cody books him against jobbers, so MJF can "earn" a title shot.

Cody books him in a match that MJF can't lose.

MJF wins the title, and kicks Cody in the huevis because he got what he wanted out if him.

If you want to keep the title in Jericho, then MJF has the best of his life, then loses. Blames it all on Cody.

Logical turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    You act as if the identity can't be rehabbed.
    Not saying it can't ... just not sure there's enough value in rehabbing the identity as opposed to just creating a brand new one. A fresh start gives a blank slate, which arguably is better than taking the identity of a jobber.

But yeah... if they want to they can certainly rehab the gimmick. Still, I'm not sure I'd be too eager to wear the Sin Cara mask given how the last 2 guys were handled.

Not saying it can't ... just not sure there's enough value in rehabbing the identity as opposed to just creating a brand new one. A fresh start gives a blank slate, which arguably is better than taking the identity of a jobber.

But yeah... if they want to they can certainly rehab the gimmick. Still, I'm not sure I'd be too eager to wear the Sin Cara mask given how the last 2 guys were handled.
    The original was a colossal **** up with an ego problem and the second was a good hand. If they still want a masked superstar with star power Sin Cara is their best bet as it's something that's trademarked to them. They just need to make the effort to push him.

Astonishing Member

I like the idea of Catolina carrying on the mantle of Sin Cara. A baby face luchadora has a placed in the women division because she would stand out.

I also would not mind Humberto,Lince Dorado( Can actually cut a promo), or even Cedric Alexander( C'mon on he needs something).

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

saw the spoilers.

skipping.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    saw the spoilers.

skipping.
    Yeah same here. I'm waiting on Wednesday for a good wrestling show.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I haven't read spoilers, but I am sort of curious to see if any of the Imperium end up wrestling any of the wrestlers on the main roster.

I'm a sucker for cross overs, so I think that would be cool. Fingers crossed.