Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah but on lower pay.

I guess for someone that needs to pay the bills at this very terrible time, it’s better than nothing.
    There's at least AEW and Impact ... but with no indy stuff pickings are slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The angle with Drake still still disgusts me. Its exploitive and in poor taste.
    Same here, and the fake as hell "Fight Forever" chants made me hate the match. Complete mockery of Drake, the released wrestlers and most of all a mockery of a moment Cedric earned with his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah but on lower pay.

I guess for someone that needs to pay the bills at this very terrible time, it’s better than nothing.
    Apparently only some are offered lower pay. others were offered their former salaries or more

Not surprised by the lower pay offers but wishing the best to all those talents.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Astonishing Member

If I had options, I would not resign. Why resign with someone who doesn't have plans for you. If you can wait it out til live shows are a thing, then do that. That low ball deal will still be there waiting for you .

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    If I had options, I would not resign. Why resign with someone who doesn't have plans for you. If you can wait it out til live shows are a thing, then do that. That low ball deal will still be there waiting for you .
    Isn't the American dream to sit at home and get a fat paycheck?

Sitting at home with a limited job is better than no job right now.

Their pay is better than most of us on this forum, so ... it can't be that bad.

Any other climate, I would agree with you.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Isn't the American dream to sit at home and get a fat paycheck?

Sitting at home with a limited job is better than no job right now.

Their pay is better than most of us on this forum, so ... it can't be that bad.

Any other climate, I would agree with you.
    With no indy options available, a WWE contract to sit at home and do nothing or stand in the crowd during WWE shows isn't terrible. It's not what most wrestlers ideally want to do, but right now it's tough to imagine doing a whole lot better.

The exceptions being anyone that can get a gig with AEW. Maybe Impact.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    If I had options I wouldn't either. Especially if I were younger and believed in my talent. You re-sign you won't move up the card at all, but if you go away you can be worth more money down the road in a few years if you do a good job.

Ultimate Member

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...e-main-671060/

So supposedly Velveteen Dream and Io Shirai are being considered as call ups to the MR. Also Adam Cole's contract is expiring in August and he's yet to sign a new deal.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Good point. The Cruiser weight division are a part of NXT, and he definately is a part of that at least at the moment.

And he can still be used for both the cruiser weight division and the comedy stuff on the main roster as the was the GM of the cruiser weight divison when he was doing all that stuff. He can pull doubt duty as needed.
    i'm sure that drake was still doing nxt and 205 live matches even when he's doing his 24/7 sheninigans with r-truth

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...e-main-671060/

So supposedly Velveteen Dream and Io Shirai are being considered as call ups to the MR. Also Adam Cole's contract is expiring in August and he's yet to sign a new deal.
    I thought Dream got into some trouble?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought Dream got into some trouble?
    I wondered about that too. He seems to still be getting a push. Hopefully that means it was untrue and he was somehow cleared.
    Last edited by XPac; 06-05-2020 at 05:22 AM.

Astonishing Member

I wondered about that too. He seems to still be getting a push. Hopefully that means it was untrue and he was somehow cleared.
    That's what I am hoping. I still don't know what Vince would do with Dream . He really needs an outside of the box kind of guy to push him. Raw might be the best spot, but Smackdown needs the fresh blood more.

Astonishing Member

So overshadowed by the Drake contract is the heel turn of Hijo De Fantasma. So I assuming that Hijos Del Perros is a stable now with DJ Z and Raul Mendoza.

Linda probably took everything but the kitchen sink in the divource.

25 mill is actually more than a lot of a wrestler, unless you're comparing him to the Cenas and the Rocks.
    It says online he used to have almost a 100 million but lost most of it in different ways.