Page 682 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1825826326726786796806816826836846856866927327821182 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 19298

impact this week was cool. they did a tag tourney where they purposely paired people with animosity towards each other and the winning team will wrestle each other for a world title shot. holy **** an original concept from impact that's actually good!! they don't have the best tracj record with that kind of stuff.

anyways the results have my wondering, are they really going to pull the trigger on tessa as world champ?? that's a bold move and i'd have to tip my hat for having the balls to do it if they did.

much as i like james mitchell i hope the undead stuff just goes away, if he sticks around to manage havok that would be cool but i still say they put her with OVE.

Ultimate Member

I hope they do let Tessa win the World Title. If you've come this far, then go all the way with it. Also she's their most over star and the crowd eats up everything that she does. Plus she's had a couple of really good matches with Brian Cage before, so I'd love to see it again.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In pretty funny news ; Jim Cornette posted this blog 2+ weeks ago about the Fanboy Expo he was supposed to be at.

Long story short...

- Cornette was supposed to do a Midnight Express reunion at the Con. It was supposed to be Bobby Eaton , Stan Lane , Dennis Condrey and him all together. Cornette told the convention guy to take the money they were gonna pay him and split it all among the boys . He wanted a table to sell at free for the weekend. The guy agreed to it and promised to get back with him for the Con.

- Time passes ; Jim claims his wife had a death in family and he was doing MLW stuff but he spoke a week before the Expo. Things were confusing and he promised he'd be booked a room and all.

- That week the convention guy gets in touch ; tells Cornette he has a motel room and details the numbers for the room. Jim drives a couple hours to Knoxville . (the rest of the video explains how that went)

Anyhow Cornette demands to talk to "Dave" who is running this. After getting no response for that he leaves. On the Fanboy Expo FB they discussed it.

https://www.facebook.com/fanboyexpo/...rHxl_HN6GEQl3m
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Who's ready to watch old people and maybe some wrestling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Can't be worse than the Raw 25th anniversary show, but I wouldn't expect much wrestling tonight.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    me me me me me 8 pst LOL
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Extraordinary Member

Opening with Cena

Extraordinary Member

Usos coming out

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

oh god! it's the doctor!!!

Extraordinary Member

Here comes Rikishi

Extraordinary Member

Revival and D-Von Dudley coming out

Extraordinary Member

Seems like we're getting Revival vs. Usos again, presumably with the Legends added in

Since D-Von doesn't have Bubba I want Batista to come out with the collection plate to get donations for the building fund.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Extraordinary Member

So it's pretty much a given that one of the Revival is getting a Stinkface right?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    impact this week was cool. they did a tag tourney where they purposely paired people with animosity towards each other and the winning team will wrestle each other for a world title shot. holy **** an original concept from impact that's actually good!! they don't have the best tracj record with that kind of stuff.

anyways the results have my wondering, are they really going to pull the trigger on tessa as world champ?? that's a bold move and i'd have to tip my hat for having the balls to do it if they did.

much as i like james mitchell i hope the undead stuff just goes away, if he sticks around to manage havok that would be cool but i still say they put her with OVE.
    .................i want this.