Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think they should have done the character work BEFORE they gave him the US title. Or maybe turned him heel and put him with MVP so he can sort of cover that aspect for him.

Still, the guy has talent. We'll see what he can do now that he's been given the ball.
    I think the right decision was made. Crews and MVP is not better than Lashley with MVP. I am actually waiting to see what they are going to do with Lana. She can't do face. She is an average to below average in ring performer. You could heel up Humberto Carillo and have her speak for him. It would be a slow turn with Lana just being a bad influence on naive Humberto.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think the right decision was made. Crews and MVP is not better than Lashley with MVP. I am actually waiting to see what they are going to do with Lana. She can't do face. She is an average to below average in ring performer. You could heel up Humberto Carillo and have her speak for him. It would be a slow turn with Lana just being a bad influence on naive Humberto.
    I'd definitely agree Lashley has more an upside with MVP than Crews, but in theory he could manage both. Though there might be too many stables in RAW forming.

As for Lana ... firstly I'm a little surprised they didn't let her go with Rusev. Though it's nice at least one has a paying job. Maybe she can manage Nia Jax. It sort of evens things since Asuka has Kairi. And having a manager sort of gives Nia the feel of being a bigger player since women seldom have managers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Wait..Apollo's US champion? That's nice. That boy is too darn strong and talented to be pushed aside.

He just needs a little character work and he will do very well for himself in WWE.
    They've been kind of pushing him as the sympathetic babyface who's finally realizing his potential in WWE recently. Rather basic as far as character work goes, but it's more than he's gotten before.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A Youtuber looked at Ring Ka King (TNA's attempt at a promotion in India to get that market) from 2012. Anyhow ...here was the episode...

I do love that the Indian audience watching this was so scared of Scott Steiner they all ran like hell from him. That cracked me up that Steiner could get a few hundred folks in that crowd to take off from him charging into the stands.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd definitely agree Lashley has more an upside with MVP than Crews, but in theory he could manage both. Though there might be too many stables in RAW forming.

As for Lana ... firstly I'm a little surprised they didn't let her go with Rusev. Though it's nice at least one has a paying job. Maybe she can manage Nia Jax. It sort of evens things since Asuka has Kairi. And having a manager sort of gives Nia the feel of being a bigger player since women seldom have managers.
    Lana has a (supposedly major) role in a WWE Studios film coming out. Plus word on the street is that she's a lot easier to work with than Rusev has been, and they've been happy how hard she worked to sell the Lashley/Rusev storyline on social media and interviews.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Lana has a (supposedly major) role in a WWE Studios film coming out. Plus word on the street is that she's a lot easier to work with than Rusev has been, and they've been happy how hard she worked to sell the Lashley/Rusev storyline on social media and interviews.
    I don't think Housewife of Bulgaria works for Lana. Ice Cold businesswoman would be a better fit. You could have her manage Cesaro or Nakamura, if you want to keep Nak a heel.

Astonishing Member

I don't think Housewife of Bulgaria works for Lana. Ice Cold businesswoman would be a better fit. You could have her manage Cesaro or Nakamura, if you want to keep Nak a heel.
    Yeah she's just not the right character right now. She was super over at some point, she could be again.

I'm actually enjoying all of the factions in the WWE right now, I would love to see them fighting for talent and jostling for power. Even the ocassional heel/heel clashes (like Seth and Zelina's group fighting because of Theory) Lana could try and swoop in to steal Cesaro and Nakamura from Sami and use them to take on MVP....

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This could be a nod from AEW in a comical way to the NWO. Which had the big gold belt get spray painted with black letters during WCW's hey day. It wouldn't shock me if this was a bit of a wink to that.

The logo on the TNT belt doesn't look spray painted at all. It will have to look crude and hand written for that. The belt is a nod to the old NWA tv belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The completed TNT championship belt
    The TNT should be in diamond studs I believe. Or in Red to match the outside strap part. But to me the diamond stud part would be nice.
    This could be a nod from AEW in a comical way to the NWO. Which had the big gold belt get spray painted with black letters during WCW's hey day. It wouldn't shock me if this was a bit of a wink to that.

Looks like an old school NWA belt to me.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah she's just not the right character right now. She was super over at some point, she could be again.

I'm actually enjoying all of the factions in the WWE right now, I would love to see them fighting for talent and jostling for power. Even the ocassional heel/heel clashes (like Seth and Zelina's group fighting because of Theory) Lana could try and swoop in to steal Cesaro and Nakamura from Sami and use them to take on MVP....
    I really think Seth needs a woman on his squad. I am thinking Liv would-be the best bet because she can be doe eyed and innocent. Plus, Seth group is built for defection so Liv would get way more of a rub betraying Seth than Ruby Riot.

Ultimate Member

Liv turning heel again would be odd after how much they've tried to position her as a sympathetic bsbyface. Plus Raw needs babyfaces more right now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

During today's Raw tapings Kairi received a nasty cut on her head outside the ring in her match against Nia Jax. It had to be stopped
    https://twitter.com/unbswrestling/st...62183334084610

Astonishing Member

The completed TNT championship belt
    but the silver
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

During today's Raw tapings Kairi received a nasty cut on her head outside the ring in her match against Nia Jax. It had to be stopped
    https://twitter.com/unbswrestling/st...62183334084610
    Nia needs to be stopped. I know one of these wrestlers never hurts anybody and one of these wrestlers is always the one on the wrong side of these stories. I like Nia, and I know it has to be hard working with opponents not even half your size. I don't remember Kong being involved in this many mishaps.

Ultimate Member

Can WWE stop using Kairi as Nia's personal jobber please. Kairi is way too talented for that.