Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I was really pulling for Kushida vs Tozawa. When is the last time, when we had two japanese wrestlers go at for a championship in a WWE ring.
    I wouldn't mind Tozawa and Kushida tagging either.
    both=yes from me
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Stardom Joshi Hana Kimura passed away at age of 22 due to consequences for cyber bullying which took her own life.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/stard...a-passes-away/
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Stardom Joshi Hana Kimura passed away at age of 22 due to consequences for cyber bullying which took her own life.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/stard...a-passes-away/
    This is incredibly sad. She was getting pushed to be the star of stardom. All that potential cut down over some reality show bullshit. RIP Hana.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I hope the ones who did this feel the guilt of their actions. I wish someone could have got to her and told her ; these strangers doing that to her don't matter. Your family and friends care for you. Condolences to her family.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

speaking of sad, i just realized that shad's comic was titled "Assassin and Son". just illustrates that his son was never far from his thoughts as the title character is clearly based on shad.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I know that Gaspard didn't have a huge WWE career beyond Cryme Tyme. That once the team was done he seemingly was gone soon after. But the WWE really needs to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame . As a special hero induction. "Some will say as parents they will lay down their lives for their children. Shad Gaspard did just that recently for his son."

You have Pete Rose and Drew Carey in it. Induct the guy .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Hana suicide has reached a few mainstream news outlets here in the US. The reason for her death probably has a lot to do with that no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I know that Gaspard didn't have a huge WWE career beyond Cryme Tyme. That once the team was done he seemingly was gone soon after. But the WWE really needs to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame . As a special hero induction. "Some will say as parents they will lay down their lives for their children. Shad Gaspard did just that recently for his son."

You have Pete Rose and Drew Carey in it. Induct the guy .
    They can just induct Cryme Tyme as a tag team if they wanted. They weren't a HUGE tag team, but it's not like every person inducted into the Hall of Fame was a huge star. If Kobo B Ware can be a Hall of Famer, anyone can in theory (no offense to Koko B Ware).

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They can just induct Cryme Tyme as a tag team if they wanted. They weren't a HUGE tag team, but it's not like every person inducted into the Hall of Fame was a huge star. If Kobo B Ware can be a Hall of Famer, anyone can in theory (no offense to Koko B Ware).
    Everyone likes to **** on Koko but he was a big star in Memphis.

Kurt Angle will be the special referee for the Riddle and Thatcher cage fight
    https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/12...039069190?s=19

WTF is going on? Kurt got endeavor'd

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Kurt Angle will be the special referee for the Riddle and Thatcher cage fight
    https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/12...039069190?s=19

WTF is going on? Kurt got endeavor'd
    It's not that weird. Just because he was let go as a producer doesn't mean they can't bring him back for something. Legends who aren't working for the company get brought back for one shot appearances all the time.

Ultimate Member

Someone should be there for Io and Kairi, they both seem heartbroken over Hana. And Kairi apparently tried to stop it, but wasn't fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Someone should be there for Io and Kairi, they both seem heartbroken over Hana. And Kairi apparently tried to stop it, but wasn't fast enough.
    Both of them are stardom girls. They likely work with her.

Extraordinary Member

Damn, that must be heartbreaking

Kairi tried to stop it? So this was happening on real time in social media? Wow, that's scary. Social media really adds an extra layer to all of this.