Page 503 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 34034534934995005015025035045055065075135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

lacy's style from NXT is a contrast to her character: very rough and hard hitting.

lacy wins and gets a shot at becky.

impressive finish

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    lacy wins and gets a shot at becky.

impressive finish
    That is an Amazing Finisher, to do a 180 Jump from the 2nd to the Top Corner Rop then a Backflip is in the Higher Flyer Territory of Impressive!

Lacy Right now is one of my New Favorites Cause of this Skill, Rough House Fighting Style, Persona and Theme!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

and here comes the man who;s dating the man.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is an Amazing Finisher, to do a 180 Jump from the 2nd to the Top Corner Rop then a Backflip is in the Higher Flyer Territory of Impressive!

Lacy Right now is one of my New Favorites Cause of this Skill, Rough House Fighting Style, Persona and Theme!
    keep in mind, lacy use to be a marine and a MP.

lacy's style from NXT is a contrast to her character: very rough and hard hitting.
    I really like the Hard Hitting style, leaves impressions like Steven Austin on your oppentents back in the Attitude era.

I think that makes a good character, having a contrasting style of fighting as what seem opposite to your theme as a wrestler that at that same time does not seem to feel forced and flows well makes for a good wrestler and character. Ontop of that allot of the NXT looks she had was rooted in her military background, found that very Awesome and Unique.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

and seth got a good luck kiss from becky

Extraordinary Member

And the Partner is: AJ STYLES!

now this is a pheromonal pick.

keep in mind, lacy use to be a marine and a MP.
    Indeed, Bless her for her serive and I am glad she brings her Military Career to her WWE Style and Personia, works well for her, Indeed she is going to have an Interstesting and Fun Run, I am Already a Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    And the Partner is: AJ STYLES!
    Raw has allot of Great High Flying Talent coming to their Roster tonight, going to be Must See TV Going Forward!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Raw has allot of Great High Flying Talent coming to their Roster tonight, going to be Must See TV Going Forward!
    now the question becomes, how will they use them?

now the question becomes, how will they use them?
    That is always the 64 million dollar question, just got back into wrestling so I am starting at a fresh point, going to be interesting but so far the last 2 weeks have kept me Into it.

aj wins it for his team.

Extraordinary Member

AJ Pins Bobby