Page 1270 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2707701170122012601266126712681269127012711272127312741280 ... LastLast
Results 19,036 to 19,050 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    She created an Only Fans account a few days ago. I bet Vince didn't take kindly to that.
    Yeah it was mentioned she specifically did that because it wasn't in their new contracts that they had to sign. I'm guessing that was a form of open revolt and lead to it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    chelsea green finally made an apperance after dissapearing for months
    Chelsea Green medical update

During the Fatal 4-Way Qualifying Match for the opportunity to qualify for the SmackDown Women’s Survivor Series team on Friday evening, Chelsea Green suffered a broken left wrist.
    I was wondering why she was barely in the match.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Zelina post WWE, cause they aren't the only promotion that's anti-union. AEW, ROH, Impact, etc probably won't want someone who's so vocally pro-union around their talent. Cody Rhodes himself said unionization would kill wrestling so I can't see her going there unless she's willing to stop talking about unions altogether.

Extraordinary Member

Thinking she was posting about unions cuz WWE had their hands in wrestlers pockets with this Twitch stuff. But other companies don't have those rules. So she could end up somewhere that just treats wrestlers fair in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    She was likely fired before that and she just made a parting shot out the door.

It does seem like it was related to the whole Twitch thing.

Zelina also has options now. She can do Twitch and someone will pick her up no problem if she still wants to wrestle.
    she had been talking about union **** for a while before that though.

think she's great as a manager, no desire to see her wrestle anywhere. i hope alistair black finds a way out of the company soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Thinking she was posting about unions cuz WWE had their hands in wrestlers pockets with this Twitch stuff. But other companies don't have those rules. So she could end up somewhere that just treats wrestlers fair in that respect.
    I know but it'd be really odd if she just abruptly stopped talking about unions if she went somewhere else. Like, if she went to AEW and obviously they let talent do Cameo, twitch, etc but the talent still aren't unionized and don't have health insurance. If she goes there and continues to talk unionization things might get real awkward real fast.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The industry's days maybe coming due if Yang knows the person Biden picks for Labor Secretary and makes a good case about the WWE and others using workers as we see. And that will shake up industry a lot. Yang wasn't happy about Vince coming for his workers Twitch and Youtube money they earned and this will likely make him more determined to make Vince pay the price.

And its Vince's own fault here. He is giving the press and others ammo to come after him . I'm sure Vinnie is gonna call in every damn favor he can with Republicans soon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    I know but it'd be really odd if she just abruptly stopped talking about unions if she went somewhere else. Like, if she went to AEW and obviously they let talent do Cameo, twitch, etc but the talent still aren't unionized and don't have health insurance. If she goes there and continues to talk unionization things might get real awkward real fast.
    She said that she supports it. Why are you making it sound like she's trying to get people together and make something happen?

Mighty Member

Default Smackdown 11132020

It does seem like it was related to the whole Twitch thing.
    My reaction to this is similar to Reigns' taunt to McIntyre. I can appreciate the content of a WWE show while finding Vince McMahon's business practices abhorrent.

Treating the talent as contractors and taking a cut of their social media money is inexcusable.

Hopefully, Vega can make more money elsewhere, and keep it.

Friday's episode was a brighter episode of "Smackdown" than has come out in a while.

Rollins and Mysterio had a good match. And, the best part is that the stupid angle is over!

I like the Street Prophets better in the ring. But, they are entertaining.

I am so sick of Carmella. Don't care how good a wrestler that she may be. (She is a knock-off of everything I liked about Sasha.)

Natalya seems to be a riff on what some people say that Charlotte Flair actually is. (Not taking a side regarding Charlotte Flair. But, Natalya amuses me.)

Liking the Roman/Uso story more than I want to.

Paul Pierce's misery is chuckle-worthy.

Ultimate Member

Vega is talented. She's not elite in the ring, but she's serviceable. And she's very charismatic, a really good promo, versatile, has a good look, etc.

I'm sure there's companies who would give her a look. Heck she worked for Impact before coming to WWE already.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    She said that she supports it. Why are you making it sound like she's trying to get people together and make something happen?
    So you think she's all talk and has no interest in being apart of a union? What would be the point of all this union talk knowing it would get her fired if she at the very least wasn't willing to join or start one. Risk her job in WWE for shits and giggles? Come on.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

So you think she's all talk and has no interest in being apart of a union? What would be the point of all this union talk knowing it would get her fired if she at the very least wasn't willing to join or start one. Risk her job in WWE for shits and giggles? Come on.
    i think you just answered your own question muchachito.

joe doering showed up in impact tonight as muscle for eric young. anybody know if he's signed or if impact is working with AJPW?? doering is awesome and i hope he gets more work in the US.
    for those unfamiliar
    Last edited by BigLbo; 11-15-2020 at 01:19 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

She was already risking her job when she wouldn't give up twitch and starting an only fans. The union talk became icing on the cake. Zelina might start something now since the head of SAG has reached out to her.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    Treating the talent as contractors and taking a cut of their social media money is inexcusable.
    Meh. when they are on twitch et al basically being their WWE character but doing something other than wrestling so they can make extra money I see no problem with WWE wanting a cut of that.