Page 335 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435835 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 19298

pretty shocking to me taker didn't get some kind of big sendoff. now somebody book "the dead man" vs pentagon jr for mania weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    pretty shocking to me taker didn't get some kind of big sendoff. now somebody book "the dead man" vs pentagon jr for mania weekend!!
    OMG that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The live crowd seem dead to me when Charlotte came out. They probably saw it coming.
    ok it wasn't just me then.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'd take Goto, Naito, Minoru, and even Togi again over Jay. Ugh ...

I hope AEW lasts longer than I think because Omega and Jericho walked away from some good storylines.
    goto should've gotten a run before togi even(i did enjoy that run though), he's so overdue it might be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also there was a segment after the show where Becky and Ronda beat up The Riott Squad, which should have gotten a great pop. But the crowd was, apathetic.

It was the inevitability of this, and how stale the whole "Evil Authority" thing is, that is turning a lot of people off I think
    it's very off-putting. they had a hot angle ready to go. steph, hhh, vince, and charlotte add little to nothing to it. it kind of seems like they just involved themselves for their own benefit rather than the benefit of the angle.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Beating up the Riot Squad really doesn't have a whole lot to do with Charlote or the Authority. Maybe the crowd was dead because the crowd was dead.
    the crowd was alive and well when ronda was headed for the ring, if the crowd was dead it was because the announcement killed them.

I guess we'll see where this goes from here. For what it's worth I thought Charlotte did a solid job getting a reaction on Smackdown. We'll see if the crowd is showing any signs of not being interested next week on RAW I suppose.
    that's beside the point, we KNOW the crowd is going to be interested in whatever becky is doing, the point was the announcement fell flat.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    OMG that would be awesome!
    gimmick the fuk out of the match too. TLC, Tombstones Lucha Caskets match.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-16-2019 at 05:18 AM.

ok it wasn't just me then.

goto should've gotten a run before togi even(i did enjoy that run though), he's so overdue it might be too late.

it's very off-putting. they had a hot angle ready to go. steph, hhh, vince, and charlotte add little to nothing to it. it kind of seems like they just involved themselves for their own benefit rather than the benefit of the angle.

the crowd was alive and well when ronda was headed for the ring, if the crowd was dead it was because the announcement killed them.

that's beside the point, we KNOW the crowd is going to be interested in whatever becky is doing, the point was the announcement fell flat.

gimmick the fuk out of the match too. TLC, Tombstones Lucha Caskets match.
    As long as the crowd interest level is high, inserting Charlotte shouldn't be a problem. Again, it will likely result in better promos and a better match. Every other time people questioned inserting Charlotte, she more than justified it in the ring. And the same will happen at Wrestlemania IMO.

As long as the crowd interest level is high, inserting Charlotte shouldn't be a problem. Again, it will likely result in better promos and a better match.
    nobody said it would be a problem, they could add sasha, nia, and aska and interest would still be high. it's just all unnecessary. and adding charlotte doesn't automatically make it a better match(or angle for that matter) unless you're just into 3way spots. we've seen becky vs charlotte, we've seen ronda vs charlotte, we haven't seen ronda vs becky yet so i'd be nice to see that before a 3way.

personally i prefer singles matches both in general and especially for mania main events.

Every other time people questioned inserting Charlotte, she more than justified it in the ring. And the same will happen at Wrestlemania IMO.
    again beside the point. i'm sure the match will be good-great with her in it, but she's still not needed and we still don't get to see a ronda vs becky singles match.

nobody said it would be a problem, they could add sasha, nia, and aska and interest would still be high. it's just all unnecessary. and adding charlotte doesn't automatically make it a better match(or angle for that matter) unless you're just into 3way spots. we've seen becky vs charlotte, we've seen ronda vs charlotte, we haven't seen ronda vs becky yet so i'd be nice to see that before a 3way.

personally i prefer singles matches both in general and especially for mania main events.

again beside the point. i'm sure the match will be good-great with her in it, but she's still not needed and we still don't get to see a ronda vs becky singles match.
    It's not necessary but it makes things easier. Becky and Ronda are on different brands, so Charlotte allows Becky someone to interact with and even wrestle while still advancing the feud. And you can do a bit more with a face and a heel. Becky can beat up Charlotte's dad for example on his birthday ... but beating up Ronda dad probably wouldnot work.

And you can still see Becky Ronda down the line, just like we saw Asuka and Becky after the triple threat. If Ronda is still around after Becky beats her, she will likely want a rematch.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's not necessary but it makes things easier. Becky and Ronda are on different brands, so Charlotte allows Becky someone to interact with and even wrestle while still advancing the feud. And you can do a bit more with a face and a heel. Becky can beat up Charlotte's dad for example on his birthday ... but beating up Ronda dad probably wouldnot work.

And you can still see Becky Ronda down the line, just like we saw Asuka and Becky after the triple threat. If Ronda is still around after Becky beats her, she will likely want a rematch.
    Being on different brands hasn't been a problem as Becky is appearing on Raw freely. Since the McMahons injected themselves into the feud they can push it forward over Charlotte (urg)

Being on different brands hasn't been a problem as Becky is appearing on Raw freely. Since the McMahons injected themselves into the feud they can push it forward over Charlotte (urg)
    Becky can appear on Raw, but Ronda doesn't appear on Smackdown, the brand Becky is supposed to be on.

The thing is Wrestlemania is still months away. A face vs face feud can be tough to advance. Charlotte creates options you don't get with just Becky and Ronda. And its not entirely forced, as they have been building this into a 3 way feud the entire time anyways.

who cares if it's easier?? not that i agree it is easier, **** was pretty damn simple already, but easier isn't the same as better anyways.

just as well as we could get a 3way down line.

the charlotte replacing becky segment from RAW is WWE's most disliked youtube video of all time. SMARKZ GOT WERKT!!!!!

Becky can appear on Raw, but Ronda doesn't appear on Smackdown, the brand Becky is supposed to be on.

The thing is Wrestlemania is still months away. A face vs face feud can be tough to advance. Charlotte creates options you don't get with just Becky and Ronda. And its not entirely forced, as they have been building this into a 3 way feud the entire time anyways.
    is there some law that prohibits ronda from appearing and SD??

who cares if it's easier?? not that i agree it is easier, **** was pretty damn simple already, but easier isn't the same as better anyways.

just as well as we could get a 3way down line.

the charlotte replacing becky segment from RAW is WWE's most disliked youtube video of all time. SMARKZ GOT WERKT!!!!!
    I don't think easier is the same as better. But I think adding a person that will likely make the promos and the actual match better qualifies as better.

I don't think easier is the same as better. But I think adding a person that will likely make the promos and the actual match better qualifies as better.
    The match would still be good without her. She's involved because Vince just can't give the fans what they want. His ego is getting in the way.

The match would still be good without her. She's involved because Vince just can't give the fans what they want. His ego is getting in the way.
    Sure, it'll likely be good. I'm just saying with Charlotte it will likely be better (IMO at least), which to me justifies it.

We've had similar conversations every other time Charlotte was inserted into Beckys match, and I think the outcome has been great. We got arguably the match of the night, with Charlotte bumping her behind off to make the people she's in the ring with look better.

And though I'm not a mind reader, I'll bet Becky is fine with it. She gets to main event Wrestlemania with her best friend, who she knows will make her look like gold when she gets her big moment.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i...............i don't think i'm ready for that.

Wrestling social media sphere is blowing up. Corey Graves wife on Instagram accused him of having an affair with Carmella.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 02-16-2019 at 05:00 PM.