Page 1266 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2667661166121612561262126312641265126612671268126912701276 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i missed leyla hirsch debut against serena deeb. hope she had a good showing. not sure she's 100% tv ready but she's got a ton of potential.
    I hope they signed her before putting her on TV and her getting noticed by WWE.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-30-2020 at 10:02 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

The entire Roman/Jey storyline is fantastic, and I'm curious to see where the (seeming) Jey turn is going. Also hopefully we get Roman vs. Bryan now.

The Murphy/Seth/Mysterio's story has gone full on soap opera, and I cannot help but love it. Seth's reaction to Murphy and Aalyah's kiss was meme-worthy (and kudos to Aalyah for being able to stop a 619 while wearing big ass heels).

If WWE is stupid enough to have Sasha lose next week, I don't want to hear any excuses about how "it's fine/she'll be fine." But if she wins, well getting the "she cannot successfully defend the title" thing out of the way quickly, and hopefully moving on from Bayley for now at least, would be the right move imo.

Bianca just screams "star."

I'm not sure what to make of Carmella's new character yet.

All in all, solid show.

Incredible Member

bryan being used as the sacrifical lamb for the roman/jey story mades bryan looking weak. jey is just a tag team guy but he destroyed bryan without any kind of interferences from reign, how is he supposed to be a threat to reigns when the guy that reigns dominated utterly and broke beat his ass so easily.

i thought billy kay in that triple threat was hilarious and looked pretty impressive. natalie calling herself the boat is just silly , might as well called herself titanic as she's going to sink ans she can take carmella with her.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I hope they signed her before putting her on TV and her getting noticed by WWE.
    nah, that kind of mentality lead to talent being misused and needlessly bloated roster. if they don't have some idea on how they ould use her let her work elsewhere. i think lindsay snow is currently a more marketable and complete package. she could show up at the next ppv destroy some ladies and being ready to go. she has the look and in ring ablity to make a big impact right away.

they had a tournament match at the most recent bloodsport which looks awesome btw

Ultimate Member

Check out the WALTER vs. Ilja Dragunov match from NXT UK this week if you can. It was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Check out the WALTER vs. Ilja Dragunov match from NXT UK this week if you can. It was amazing.
    That match has me hurting it was so damn brutal. Epic physical violence on display by Walter and Ilja, and without a doubt MOTY for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    That match has me hurting it was so damn brutal. Epic physical violence on display by Walter and Ilja, and without a doubt MOTY for me.
    Not surprising if you've seen their work wXw from a few years ago.

That match was stiff as hell. Did WALTER and Suzuki ever meet in the indies before he signed with NXT? I know they were both in RevPro at some point. If not, damn that match would be insane.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

IDK, but I know WALTER and Ishii did. Also makes me even sadder that we didn't get the WALTER vs. Finn match they seemed to be setting up pre-COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    IDK, but I know WALTER and Ishii did. Also makes me even sadder that we didn't get the WALTER vs. Finn match they seemed to be setting up pre-COVID.
    Depending on how things go with the lock downs they could always do Worlds Collide 2021 so I still have hope of it happening.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Kylie Rae retiring/taking time off to focus on her mental health. Glad she's doing it and more people should follow.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Kylie Rae retiring/taking time off to focus on her mental health. Glad she's doing it and more people should follow.
    Glad she's trying to get some help as she's burned 2 companies with whatever she's got going on.

Incredible Member

poor retribution , couldn't handle the big dogs like hurt buaineaa or fiend so can only intimidate and bully the lower midcard like ricochet, hurt business going places. would be happy for them to take the tag belts , new day has it long enough and they no longer have the muscle of big e.

sheamus also looked good in that triplr threat even if he's the one who got pinned. he did not looked out of place and proved he could hang with strowman and keith lee , his credentials has taken a bit of a hit losing to big e and kofi.

loving the continuation of the fiend/bliss angle with orton. fiend is taking a backseat to drew/orton feud for now even though he's reminding orton and everyone else that he'a around lurking and will strike when the time is right because bray never forgets what was done.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    poor retribution , couldn't handle the big dogs like hurt buaineaa or fiend so can only intimidate and bully the lower midcard like ricochet, hurt business going places. would be happy for them to take the tag belts , new day has it long enough and they no longer have the muscle of big e.

sheamus also looked good in that triplr threat even if he's the one who got pinned. he did not looked out of place and proved he could hang with strowman and keith lee , his credentials has taken a bit of a hit losing to big e and kofi.

loving the continuation of the fiend/bliss angle with orton. fiend is taking a backseat to drew/orton feud for now even though he's reminding orton and everyone else that he'a around lurking and will strike when the time is right because bray never forgets what was done.
    Bray Wyatt is basically doing this to Orton.