Page 1191 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19169110911141118111871188118911901191119211931194119512011241 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Eh..how many fun-loving Champs/Wrestlers get taken seriously? WWE has enough joke acts. I mean he can still keep that side but for a singles push, the clown stuff needs to be toned down.
    His 5 count shtick was fun, serious, taken seriously. He could do that.

We don't need an angry black man shtick right now. WWE will ruin that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Is John Cena angry? Why can't he be like Cena?

Extraordinary Member

Why can't Black men be angry?lol. Clowny black man shtick is always fine tho lol makes everybody feel comfortable. But no he doesn't have to be an angry black man just angrier a little more serious.

They should have Big-E break kayfabe a little and go up against Vince. "You made me shake and flip pancakes!"BOOM! Vince might be to old to take a bump but that would be some ****. On some road to a Championship stuff like they did in the attitude era.
    The funny thing is I don't think the hip shaking and pancakes are kayfabe. I think that's actually Big E.

New Day I think works in part because that's them being them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The funny thing is I don't think the hip shaking and pancakes are kayfabe. I think that's actually Big E.

New Day I think works in part because that's them being them.
    Yeah I guess so but he has a darker side to his personality too. Like early in his career when he was a heel. Not that he needs to be a heel. But show that more serious side for a singles push..

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Is John Cena angry? Why can't he be like Cena?
    That's kinda how his second NXT gimmick went. And I'd be down with that. Big E has a switch. Let him use it.
    Why can't Black men be angry?lol. Clowny black man shtick is always fine tho lol makes everybody feel comfortable. But no he doesn't have to be an angry black man just angrier a little more serious.
    My concern is that WWE will make it a terribly racist storyline. And I don't want to see Big E go down because Vince decides to bash BLM to make his buddy Trump laugh. I want to see Big E just be a bigger version of himself.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I think they should play it like Vince thought they couldn't get over being serious. So he kinda pushed them to do the comedy stuff. I can see it like Big E and Vince in the ring and being friendly at first. But then E is like"But the pancakes weren't funny Vince" And Vince is all flabbergasted at first and then goes into one of his "Who the hell do you think you are??? rants lol.

Then E hits him with a finisher and makes him eat pancakes or something. Then Vince gets revenge by putting him through a tournament fighting monsters like Sheamus,Cesaro,Lashley and Braun. Like the deck is stacked like E can't win but eventually gets a big title out of it.
    You're not breaking kayfabe there, though. Vince had them do serious New Day when they started the gimmick and it was a massive flop. It wasn't til the guys themselves suggested steering it in the direction it's currently going in that they found success.

Ultimate Member

WWE cannot book an Asuka title reign to save their lives it would seem. Between this and her SD reign, they were both booked terribly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WWE cannot book an Asuka title reign to save their lives it would seem. Between this and her SD reign, they were both booked terribly.
    If this is the end of it, I totally agree but until now, Asuka has not had one meaningful, personal feud during her entire time on the roster. Now she finally seems to.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    If this is the end of it, I totally agree but until now, Asuka has not had one meaningful, personal feud during her entire time on the roster. Now she finally seems to.
    Yeah and plus at least she wasn't beat clean she can easily get a rematch since Sasha has yet to pin or submit her. She's been protected in both title defenses against Sasha. Judging by how angry she was after rhe match I'm hoping we see her snap and be more like Kana and destroy Sasha and Barley.

Ultimate Member

The problem is, she did not get ONE, NOT ONE, clean title defense win as champion. ALL of her big title matches had some kind of BS finish.

Also they're just rehashing now. The Kairi thing fell completely flat because, we'd seen this like four times already with Nia. So it's just lazy and repetitive.

Also this story has been a poorly written mess since the PPV, none of it makes any sense.

Also I have no faith in WWE anymore. I gave them a chance with this Asuka reign, especially with how hard Becky hyped her up, and it was booked like crap. And Asuka stories pretty much never have good payoffs.

it not being clean doesn't men much, if NONE of her title matches end clean, it's just too much.

It's amazing how they managed to turn a dream feud like Asuka vs. Sasha into something that lot of fans not are sick of. They need to stop with the screwy finishes, it's going way overboard now.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The problem is, she did not get ONE, NOT ONE, clean title defense win as champion. ALL of her big title matches had some kind of BS finish.

Also they're just rehashing now. The Kairi thing fell completely flat because, we'd seen this like four times already with Nia. So it's just lazy and repetitive.

Also this story has been a poorly written mess since the PPV, none of it makes any sense.

Also I have no faith in WWE anymore. I gave them a chance with this Asuka reign, especially with how hard Becky hyped her up, and it was booked like crap. And Asuka stories pretty much never have good payoffs.

it not being clean doesn't men much, if NONE of her title matches end clean, it's just too much.

It's amazing how they managed to turn a dream feud like Asuka vs. Sasha into something that lot of fans not are sick of. They need to stop with the screwy finishes, it's going way overboard now.
    THe desired end result was to have Bayley and Sasha hold all the main roster gold. So they either give Sasha a screwy finish, or Asuka loses clean. I personally prefer the former.

Extraordinary Member

That's kinda how his second NXT gimmick went. And I'd be down with that. Big E has a switch. Let him use it.

My concern is that WWE will make it a terribly racist storyline. And I don't want to see Big E go down because Vince decides to bash BLM to make his buddy Trump laugh. I want to see Big E just be a bigger version of himself.
    Eh I don't think Vince is that stupid..but you could be right.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    You're not breaking kayfabe there, though. Vince had them do serious New Day when they started the gimmick and it was a massive flop. It wasn't til the guys themselves suggested steering it in the direction it's currently going in that they found success.
    Okay I thought Vince was behind the comedic direction since he seems to do that a lot to wrestlers.

Extraordinary Member

So Asuka was protected in her loss but Congrats to Sasha. Hope she has a longer title reign than Alexa Bliss this time.