Page 1192 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 19269210921142118211881189119011911192119311941195119612021242 ... LastLast
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    So Asuka was protected in her loss but Congrats to Sasha. Hope she has a longer title reign than Alexa Bliss this time.
    I imagine this will be a long title reign by Sasha's standards... but I doubt it'll go past Summerslam.

I think end game for all of this is for Bayley and Sasha to feud with each other. And that's better served by Bayley inadvertently costing Sasha the belt than her keeping it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I imagine this will be a long title reign by Sasha's standards... but I doubt it'll go past Summerslam.

I think end game for all of this is for Bayley and Sasha to feud with each other. And that's better served by Bayley inadvertently costing Sasha the belt than her keeping it.
    Allegedly Vince doesn't want to pull the trigger on Bayley and Sasha until they can get fans back to the shows.

Astonishing Member

I am really hoping we get title unification. We could have such a deep women's single roster.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Allegedly Vince doesn't want to pull the trigger on Bayley and Sasha until they can get fans back to the shows.
    Imho the first live show, the trigger will be pulled on this. This is your big storyline when the fans come back to get things happening again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Maybe Bayley will cost them the Tag belts and it'll be Champion vs Champion. Winner takes all, I luv Bayley but she has had the belt for a pretty long time now.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Okay I thought Vince was behind the comedic direction since he seems to do that a lot to wrestlers.
    It's a very valid assumption, lol.

Ultimate Member

If there's one thing this all has done, it's made me sympathize with Charlotte fans somewhat because she's be getting crapped on so hard if they did this with her.

WWE keeps undercutting the divisions for the sake of one feud involving like one or two women. They did it at Mania 35, they did it with NXT champ Charlotte, and they're doing it now, and I'm getting tired of it. I love Sasha and Bayley, but they don't need to be on both shows every week and holding all of the titles. And Asuka's title reign didnt need to be sacrificed for their story.

Also I keep scratching by head about how Asuka's been "protected" when literally ALL of her big title matches had screwy finishes and not once was she allowed to win a big title match clean. Also they've done the Kairi think like five times, and never has Asuka been able to save her. Thats not "protecting someone."

WWE has booked both of Asuka's title reigns terribly and people are getting tired of it.

Astonishing Member

Eh I don't think Vince is that stupid..but you could be right.
    He wanted Stone Cold Steve Austin to be 'Chilly McFreeze'

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If there's one thing this all has done, it's made me sympathize with Charlotte fans somewhat because she's be getting crapped on so hard if they did this with her.

WWE keeps undercutting the divisions for the sake of one feud involving like one or two women. They did it at Mania 35, they did it with NXT champ Charlotte, and they're doing it now, and I'm getting tired of it. I love Sasha and Bayley, but they don't need to be on both shows every week and holding all of the titles. And Asuka's title reign didnt need to be sacrificed for their story.

Also I keep scratching by head about how Asuka's been "protected" when literally ALL of her big title matches had screwy finishes and not once was she allowed to win a big title match clean. Also they've done the Kairi think like five times, and never has Asuka been able to save her. Thats not "protecting someone."

WWE has booked both of Asuka's title reigns terribly and people are getting tired of it.
    I'd say Asuka is protected because I can't remember the last time she lost a match clean or without being injured. I can't recall Asuka being 100% and losing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    He wanted Stone Cold Steve Austin to be 'Chilly McFreeze'
    Ahhhh...Vince...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    so what 2025 then?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so what 2025 then?
    2022 I bet.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

With Big E they have to float a line. He can't be the pure laughing , silly New Day member because the audience won't believe he's a serious Main Event caliber worker. But the tired trope of angry black man is that...a tired silly trope we don't need in 2020. Not with where were at in society.

So basically you need to book him as Big Easy. Where we see him get discussed for his All American records at college for weight lifting. And his former college football past. He's a smart , college educated man with 1 goal , to become the 1st Unified Black World Champion in WWE. He wants to unify both World titles now. That is his goal in modern WWE era.

Big Easy is a serious man and the 1st thing I'd do is book him against Lashley and that they wanna recruit him. But he will say , he doesn't plan to play second fiddle to anyone else , anymore. He played it to Dolph Ziggler , he played it to Kofi awhile. Its BIG EASY time and its not gonna be EASY ANYMORE.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so what 2025 then?
    Lol, pretty much.How many things are being out on hold because of the pandemic?

Would Undisputed Era still be on NXT?

A spot I would love to see.

Braun goes nuts and breaks the audience plexiglass, then starts to destroy all of the NXT audience.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 07-28-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Astonishing Member

Big Easy is a serious man and the 1st thing I'd do is book him against Lashley and that they wanna recruit him. But he will say , he doesn't plan to play second fiddle to anyone else , anymore. He played it to Dolph Ziggler , he played it to Kofi awhile. Its BIG EASY time and its not gonna be EASY ANYMORE.
    He played 2nd fiddle to AJ Lee even. If you follow him on Twitter, he's hilarious, I think if they let him be himself it will be ok. He's so big and strong--I mean even if he's a jokey, funny guy, if he's your opponent are you really not going to take him seriously?