Page 513 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 134134635035095105115125135145155165175235636131013 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in not so surprising news, it seems that enzo and cass are already done with ROH. according to sources, the duo were not booked for a weekend ROH show and are not booked for any shows afterward. the "shoot" of the pair jumping the rails and attacking the tag teams was known by very few people, including wrestlers and some claim that enzo threw several stiff shots during the angle.
    Could it be an angle. Kind of an Outsiders gimmick?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Just day no to floating titles.

You can reunite Cesaro with Ohno and bring back the Kings of Wrestling.

You can reunite American Alpha 2.0 with Gable and Benjamin. You can go all out and form Team Angle 2.9 with Gable,Crews, Shelton, and Sonja DeVille. Have Angle manage.

I had an idea of putting Killian,Cross, and Gentleman Jack together. An odd couple tag team with Jack trying to bring civility to the savages.
    I don't see the King's of Wrestling ever getting together in WWE. I don't see Ohno ever being on the main roster being the NXT gatekeeper.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

even if it was, it doesn't really work for enzo and cass since they don't really have the clout to do it. the outsiders worked mostly due to the fact that hall and nash were pretty big stars when they jumped over. enzo and cass were two guys who got fired from the E and had been floating around the indie scene without any real direction.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Firstly babyfaces do cheat. Low blow went a long ways towards Seth winning the universal title. In fact bad ass babyfaces are probably the ones more likely to cheat.
    if "cheats" is on your list of traits for a babyface you just don't know how wrestling works(aside from the rules of a triple threat match, thanks again for the knowledge drop)

Secondly it doesn't matter anyways since Becky didn't cheat to win at Wrestlemania.
    i didn't say she cheated i said she didn't REALLY beat anybody to win the 2 belts, and she didn't

see??

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I read that bringing in Enzo and Cass was Bubba Ray decision. He's also behind the reunion of the beautiful people. He's been getting a bigger influence in RoH.
    must be because the beautiful people are so hot on the indy scene these days and no other reason.

Just day no to floating titles.

You can reunite Cesaro with Ohno and bring back the Kings of Wrestling.

You can reunite American Alpha 2.0 with Gable and Benjamin. You can go all out and form Team Angle 2.9 with Gable,Crews, Shelton, and Sonja DeVille. Have Angle manage.

I had an idea of putting Killian,Cross, and Gentleman Jack together. An odd couple tag team with Jack trying to bring civility to the savages.
    i was thinking the same. oh well at least hero's getting paid and still allowed to be awesome outside of the WWE.

PROGRESS super strong style 16 tourney looks hot this year some NXT dudes in it

travis banks
    ilja dragunov
    trevor lee
    aerostar
    artemis spencer
    DJZ
    jordan devlin
    chris ridgeway
    chris brookes
    darby allin
    paul robinson
    daga
    david star
    lucky kid
    kyle o'reilly
    kyle fletcher

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    even if it was, it doesn't really work for enzo and cass since they don't really have the clout to do it. the outsiders worked mostly due to the fact that hall and nash were pretty big stars when they jumped over. enzo and cass were two guys who got fired from the E and had been floating around the indie scene without any real direction.
    I would argue that Enzo was pretty over, and Cass was when he was teaming up with Enzo we're pretty big. It's not like they were the Singh brothers

Just saying while not Hall and Nash, they have some star power, I can see why Bully brought them in.

Astonishing Member

with news on KUSHIDA damian priest shane Strickland and Garza jr
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-20-2019 at 01:57 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if "cheats" is on your list of traits for a babyface you just don't know how wrestling works(aside from the rules of a triple threat match, thanks again for the knowledge drop)

i didn't say she cheated i said she didn't REALLY beat anybody to win the 2 belts, and she didn't

see??

must be because the beautiful people are so hot on the indy scene these days and no other reason.

i was thinking the same. oh well at least hero's getting paid and still allowed to be awesome outside of the WWE.

PROGRESS super strong style 16 tourney looks hot this year some NXT dudes in it

travis banks
    ilja dragunov
    trevor lee
    aerostar
    artemis spencer
    DJZ
    jordan devlin
    chris ridgeway
    chris brookes
    darby allin
    paul robinson
    daga
    david star
    lucky kid
    kyle o'reilly
    kyle fletcher
    Heels certainly cheat far more often than faces, but faces cheat too. It happens. Again, that was not exactly a legal shot to the groin Seth hit Brock with at Wrestlemania. If youhave never seen faces cheat to win in the last couple decades you missed some stuff.

Because this is wrestling, at this point we almost need to assume its an angle. The initial invasion was clearly an angle, otherwise security would have gotten involved. Plus if Enzo legitimately jumped almost anyone he'd have visited the emergency room in short order.

If they are trying to fool people into thinking its a shoot then, we can't automatically trust anything we hear about then YET.

They did generate some buzz, but its leaving a pretty bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths so we'll see. Given it's the most attention ROH has gotten in some time, even if its negative, I think whether or not they will actually be used is a toss up.

BANNED

Enzo and Cass already done with ROH for "stiffing" other performers during their run-in

https://wrestlingnews.co/roh-news/bi...ring-of-honor/

Heels certainly cheat far more often than faces, but faces cheat too. It happens. Again, that was not exactly a legal shot to the groin Seth hit Brock with at Wrestlemania. If youhave never seen faces cheat to win in the last couple decades you missed some stuff.
    i didn't say it never happens, i've even named an xception(eddy). seth is a pretty bad xample as that was fukn stupid too and only happened because bork wanted to get back home asap.

but none of that matters because my point was becky didn't REALLY beat anybody in that match.

i didn't say it never happens, i've even named an xception(eddy). seth is a pretty bad xample as that was fukn stupid too and only happened because bork wanted to get back home asap.

but none of that matters because my point was becky didn't REALLY beat anybody in that match.
    You said babyfaces don't cheat, and I'm simply saying it happens. But yes... it ultimately is moot since Becky didn't cheat. But you brought up the issue of faces cheating, so I addressed it.

You said babyfaces don't cheat, and I'm simply saying it happens. But yes... it ultimately is moot since Becky didn't cheat. But you brought up the issue of faces cheating, so I addressed it.
    xactly, and then i listed an xception which i think makes saying "it happens" simply unnecessary.

in the least i'm glad you realize that becky didn't REALLY beat anybody for those 2 titles finally.

xactly, and then i listed an xception which i think makes saying "it happens" simply unnecessary.

in the least i'm glad you realize that becky didn't REALLY beat anybody for those 2 titles finally.
    Honestly I think the notion of her REALLY beating someone is sort of vague and meaningless.

No one really beat anyone because it's scripted entertainment. And if it was real, it would still be a win because again refs make the calls, not instant replay. So from both a real and scripted standpoint, saying she didn't really beat them is meaningless.

But the ref made a bad call. So yeah, while I don't agree that doesn't make her beating them "REAL," there's something there to work with if a rematch ever happens.

As far as faces cheating goes, we're in a time where being a face doesn't necessarily mean you don't cheat. But if you're saying faces DO cheat on occasion and Becky didn't cheat anyways, then I'm not sure why you brought this up in the first place. Saying faces don't cheat except when they do in a line of thought that doesn't in any way apply to Becky seems even more pointless than arguing that Beckys win wasn't real.
    Last edited by XPac; 04-20-2019 at 06:36 AM.

Astonishing Member

preach
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Honestly I think the notion of her REALLY beating someone is sort of vague and meaningless.

No one really beat anyone because it's scripted entertainment. And if it was real, it would still be a win because again refs make the calls, not instant replay. So from both a real and scripted standpoint, saying she didn't really beat them is meaningless.

But the ref made a bad call. So yeah, while I don't agree that doesn't make her beating them "REAL," there's something there to work with if a rematch ever happens.

As far as faces cheating goes, we're in a time where being a face doesn't necessarily mean you don't cheat. But if you're saying faces DO cheat on occasion and Becky didn't cheat anyways, then I'm not sure why you brought this up in the first place. Saying faces don't cheat except when they do in a line of thought that doesn't in any way apply to Becky seems even more pointless than arguing that Beckys win wasn't real.
    They don't need the dusty finish if they want Ronda to rematch Becky honestly. In kayfabe Steph and Hunter bend over backwards to give Ronda what she wants. She vacated the title but didn't strip her of it. All she has to do is act the child throwing a tantrum to get her rematch.