Page 515 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 154154655055115125135145155165175185195255656151015 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The colons have been spending their time wrestling in Puerto Rico since the WWE ain't using them. I don't see that changing.

Astonishing Member

my grandparents (may they rest in peace) took me to las vegas couple times in my mid to late teens (i looked ten years older) 1 was offered but declined drinks
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think the notion of her REALLY beating someone is sort of vague and meaningless.

No one really beat anyone because it's scripted entertainment. And if it was real, it would still be a win because again refs make the calls, not instant replay. So from both a real and scripted standpoint, saying she didn't really beat them is meaningless.
    very enlightening philosophy there russo jr, but in kayfabe she didn't REALLY beat anybody for those 2 belts.

But the ref made a bad call. So yeah, while I don't agree that doesn't make her beating them "REAL," there's something there to work with if a rematch ever happens.
    winning without really beating the champ is the definition of a paper champ.

As far as faces cheating goes, we're in a time where being a face doesn't necessarily mean you don't cheat. But if you're saying faces DO cheat on occasion and Becky didn't cheat anyways, then I'm not sure why you brought this up in the first place.
    i considered xplaining but realized it would be a waste of time, you don't want to understand and therefore will not.

Saying faces don't cheat except when they do in a line of thought that doesn't in any way apply to Becky seems even more pointless than arguing that Beckys win wasn't real.
    i thought by listing an xcpetion it would make it clear my statement was speaking generally. as in it's not a babyface thing to do. if you're trying to convince anybody that cheating is a babyface move, good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They don't need the dusty finish if they want Ronda to rematch Becky honestly. In kayfabe Steph and Hunter bend over backwards to give Ronda what she wants. She vacated the title but didn't strip her of it. All she has to do is act the child throwing a tantrum to get her rematch.
    just the fact the 2 have never had a singles match is enough to warrant a rematch. ronda asking for a 1 on 1 no distractions, no 3rd wheels would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    A submission will is great for Becky not so much Rhonda. I can't think of the last time Brock tapped out during his UFC time.
    agreed. considering she never lost by submission in MMA her 1st submission loss should be saved. you get way more mileage out of her that way.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. and he's formed a faction under WALTER: imperium.
    hmm, add macel barthel & sign thatcher and you got RING KAMPF V.2
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-20-2019 at 11:50 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    cool by me but what about fabian aichner?
    ring of honor early sunday 42119
    nick adis ian riccaboni caprice coleman
    Kenny king vs "hot sauce" tracy Williams
    489 lbs reno scum vs the bouncers 728 lbs

main event time 123 am 138am pretty good match
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-21-2019 at 01:38 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

CM Punk returned to action under a mask at a local indie

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-...-pro-wrestling

very enlightening philosophy there russo jr, but in kayfabe she didn't REALLY beat anybody for those 2 belts.

winning without really beating the champ is the definition of a paper champ.

i considered xplaining but realized it would be a waste of time, you don't want to understand and therefore will not.

i thought by listing an xcpetion it would make it clear my statement was speaking generally. as in it's not a babyface thing to do. if you're trying to convince anybody that cheating is a babyface move, good luck to you.

just the fact the 2 have never had a singles match is enough to warrant a rematch. ronda asking for a 1 on 1 no distractions, no 3rd wheels would be fine.

agreed. considering she never lost by submission in MMA her 1st submission loss should be saved. you get way more mileage out of her that way.

By saying faces don't cheat except Eddie Guererro, the only thing you made clear was that faces don't cheat except Eddie Guererro. I simply disagreed.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

i hope it's just a 1 off.

By saying faces don't cheat except Eddie Guererro, the only thing you made clear was that faces don't cheat except Eddie Guererro. I simply disagreed.
    so you honestly believed i was unaware that any babyfaces besides eddy in the history of pro wrestling had cheated??
    oooookay dude, you got me on that one.

now if i can be serious for a minute. i hope lance storm stays on as a producer/agent for impact.

also this guy is in impact now, not sure if he's tagging with or managed by cody deaner(there's a guy i never xpected to hear about again) but either way he's doing a redneck gimmick.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-21-2019 at 03:29 AM.

i hope it's just a 1 off.

so you honestly believed i was unaware that any babyfaces besides eddy in the history of pro wrestling had cheated??
    oooookay dude, you got me on that one.

now if i can be serious for a minute. i hope lance storm stays on as a producer/agent for impact.

also this guy is in impact now, not sure if he's tagging with or managed by cody deaner(there's a guy i never xpected to hear about again) but either way he's doing a redneck gimmick.
    I can't make judgements on what you actualy think... I can only make judgements on what you actually write. And what you wrote was factually inaccurate, so I disagreed. Simple as that.

I can't make judgements on what you actualy think... I can only make judgements on what you actually write. And what you wrote was factually inaccurate, so I disagreed. Simple as that.

Extraordinary Member

I'm hearing that Daniel Bryan has another concussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm hearing that Daniel Bryan has another concussion
    Sad if it's true, but almost not surprising.

He had a GREAT heel run as champ, despite not being that long. He serioulsy might wanna consider hanging up his tights. He got what he wanted and he managed to not only return but to compete at the highest level in the company. I'm not sure the WWE will risk using him again if he has another concusion, and I'd hate to see him risk his career outside the WWE by doing more. But we'll see.... hopefully it's not a concusion.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

Fabian is a beast. That dude can go.

Extraordinary Member

Dustin Rhodes has requested his release from WWE. Sounds like he's retiring from Wrestling

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Dustin Rhodes has requested his release from WWE. Sounds like he's retiring from Wrestling
    not before facing cody at double or nothing.

I think it's a given he was going to leave the WWE and work with his brother.

He wasn't going to really accomplish anything more wrestling in a ring, aside from obviusly putting over his brother. I'm sure he's be invaluable in some sort of backstage capacity in AEW.