Page 799 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 299699749789795796797798799800801802803809849899 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Can someone pay the light bill at AEW, the rolling black outs were ridiculous

We The People is an awesome chant.All praise the Dutch Mantel.

The Forgotten Sons are a promo away from being cool. Hey, We The People is now available, they can use that

This was the best Kushida that I have seen in NXT.

I love Schiavonne, I just do.

The AEW women's match had bunch of talented women but the match was all over the place.

I am feeling the Rush.

My 90's R&B bone is tickled whenever Swerve shows up. Such a completely different character from Killshot.

Walter is the Brock that I want and the world needs.

Astonishing Member

I forgot how good Schiavone used to be before the dark days of WCW.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I forgot how good Schiavone used to be before the dark days of WCW.
    If you were forced to call Tank Abbott matches you'd hate your job too.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tony's good when he's with people like JR and the Brain.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The best part of the AEW show was Jim Ross went really silent when he saw Orange Cassidy relaxing like he was the Fonze with a thumbs up. You can tell J.R. is not into that at all. Excalibur had to sell that brief spot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The best part of the AEW show was Jim Ross went really silent when he saw Orange Cassidy relaxing like he was the Fonze with a thumbs up. You can tell J.R. is not into that at all. Excalibur had to sell that brief spot.
    JR needs to check his ego, he had no problems shilling for stupid **** on RAW.

I'm quickly getting the impression that JR's bit with Cassidy is on purpose.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"Oh my gaaawd its Orange Cassidy with a thumbs up...talk about cool."

Even I can see why he never said a word in that spot.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

JR left it up to Excalibur. I believe he referred to Orange as his boy.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski
    JR needs to check his ego, he had no problems shilling for stupid **** on RAW

JR won't damage his credibility trying to sell horse ****.

I still think JR is doing schtick on Cassidy ...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    JR left it up to Excalibur. I believe he referred to Orange as his boy.

JR won't damage his credibility trying to sell horse ****.
    It's his job to sell whatever's in the ring. You'd never see Gordon Solie putting himself above talent like that.

It's his job to sell whatever's in the ring. You'd never see Gordon Solie putting himself above talent like that.
    I agree it's JR's job.

But on the flip side, if we're dealing with a guy that even JR can't seem to find anything good to say about, then you have to wonder if this guy belongs there to begin with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I agree it's JR's job.

But on the flip side, if we're dealing with a guy that even JR can't seem to find anything good to say about, then you have to wonder if this guy belongs there to begin with.
    Is Cassidy still cool, if your dad likes him?

Astonishing Member

"Oh my gaaawd its Orange Cassidy with a thumbs up...talk about cool."

Even I can see why he never said a word in that spot.
    Exactly ...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

JR isn't the only guy working the booth. He can let his colleagues put him over. On AEW Dark JR said more about the kid who dressed as Orange than Orange himself. He stayed silent for the 8 man tag. Excalibur called that match by himself.