Page 1262 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2627621162121212521258125912601261126212631264126512661272 ... LastLast
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I really liked Raw Underground and I am sad to see that go. Definitely had a different feel than the regular product but I understand if it was related to covid concerns. Overall though, the WWE product hasn't been doing it for me which is why I been in and out this year with the product.
    I only watch the PPVs at this point that's only if the card is interesting. The weeklies ain't worth watching.

great memories

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

So the Chris Jericho - MJF musical skit was both entertaining and disturbing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    MJF is unique. Compared to everyone else on AEW that has some silly gimmick to a varying degrees he's honestly a breath of fresh air. I honestly want to see more of him than dumb **** like Best Friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    "unique" is the last word i'd use to describe him. from his catch phrase to his scarf to his finisher, none are unique. also if you don't think mjf has some degree of sillyness to his gimmick i think you need to take a 2nd look.
    just curious if you ever took that 2nd look
    Last edited by BigLbo; 10-22-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    So the Chris Jericho - MJF musical skit was both entertaining and disturbing at the same time.
    it was impressive in that 99% of wrestlers couldn't pull it off but it's just not something i wanted to see nor ever want to see again.

just curious if you ever took that 2nd look
    That musical segment can go to hell.

Astonishing Member

it was impressive in that 99% of wrestlers couldn't pull it off but it's just not something i wanted to see nor ever want to see again.
    Me neither. This belonged on GLOW. This needs to be one off.

Jericho is a comedic face now. Stop fighting it in the need to be grey.

I love Elias, so I don't mind singing in my wrestling. But that's a promo of sorts.

Jericho and MJF is supposed to lead to a feud not a duet.

This was a full on sketch. Kingston and Mox are killing it on the mic though.

Fenix is a face. Just give in.

NXT was great. I actually was surprised by the big reveal.

I fucking love GLOW so the Jericho / MJF was fire but I know I am in the minority on that one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I usually DVR both NXT and AEW so I can just watch the stuff I like and skim past the other stuff, but I intentionally watched AEW this week live because I really wanted to see Pentagon/Fenix. Then I could barely watch half of it because of picture-in-picture.

I mean, I get it's better than just not seeing it at all because of a commercial break, but it just kills the flow of a match.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Extraordinary Member

Controversial opinion: The Bucks/FTR feud is leaving me cold. It started off good, but ever since Kenny and Hangman lost the tag titles it's gone downhill. The Bucks current heel turn does not feel like a natural growth of the prior storyline. It feels like Kenny told the Bucks to turn heel so they turned Heel. It completely halted the momentum of the Bucks/FTR feud.

It feels like AEW thought they could be lazy because everyone already cared about the dream match, but that laziness has made me not care about it

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I fucking love GLOW so the Jericho / MJF was fire but I know I am in the minority on that one.
    I enjoyed it as well.

Pro Wrestling has always been goofy from Rock n' Wrestling in the '80s, to Mae Young giving birth to a hand in the '90s (I kid you not, this happened), to Hornswoggle's wacky antics in the '00s, heck, arguably the entire career of everyone's favorite zombie mortician turned undead biker, anyone who says otherwise is being dishonest. I'm not saying a person has to like goofy storylines rather they have always been a fixture of the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Controversial opinion: The Bucks/FTR feud is leaving me cold. It started off good, but ever since Kenny and Hangman lost the tag titles it's gone downhill. The Bucks current heel turn does not feel like a natural growth of the prior storyline. It feels like Kenny told the Bucks to turn heel so they turned Heel. It completely halted the momentum of the Bucks/FTR feud.

It feels like AEW thought they could be lazy because everyone already cared about the dream match, but that laziness has made me not care about it
    I agree about the Bucks.

Plus, FTR having to cheat against every scrub team to squeak out a win is hurting their legit badass credentials, IMO. People in my circle who only or mainly watch AEW think FTR is "a joke" and "highly overrated" because of this poor booking.
    Last edited by Celgress; 10-22-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

I don't understand why the Bucks are heels when FTR should be the heels. Nothing about this feud as made sense since it started. FTR needs to start saying no to some of this bullshit.

I don't understand why the Bucks are heels when FTR should be the heels. Nothing about this feud as made sense since it started. FTR needs to start saying no to some of this bullshit.
    I couldn't agree more. This stuff is not making them look good, especially to new fans (see my previous post).

Astonishing Member

It's because AEW is obsessed with Grey booking.This was perfectly set up in the beginning as FTR being outsider heels, who wanted to destroy the whole division.

Then the Elite did a circle jerk soap opera where everybody did a heel turn which put everything out of wack.

We had a nice storyline going where Page joined FTR and betrayed the Elite , so they can get the belts, which sets up the Bucks heroically chasing FTR for the titles. Also sets up the Page vs Omega feud.

Instead we have a bunch of "edgy" faces and big dope Page.