Page 351 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Mandy Rose pinned Asuka. Just why? Ugh
    Like for real Mandy got a breakout performance at Elimination Chamber only to make pin on Asuka in heelish way. Why!?!?
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Mandy Rose pinned Asuka. Just why? Ugh
    Beating the champ in a non-title match is a fairly common way of buiilding up a new challenger for the belt. They need to build up SOMEONE to compete with Asuka, as all the top talent are focusing on the RAW title.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Like for real Mandy got a breakout performance at Elimination Chamber only to make pin on Asuka in heelish way. Why!?!?
    I felt Sonya was the MVP of the Chamber and would have preferred for her to get the rub.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Beating the champ in a non-title match is a fairly common way of buiilding up a new challenger for the belt. They need to build up SOMEONE to compete with Asuka, as all the top talent are focusing on the RAW title.
    I think it's a shitty way to built a challenger. I feel that champions should be protected.

Extraordinary Member

Kofi is definitely getting a push, and I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Kofi is definitely getting a push, and I am happy
    Win, lose or draw I definately think WWE made themselves a new main eventer.

Still feel a little bad for Ali, but no one deserves it more than Kofi.

I think it's a shitty way to built a challenger. I feel that champions should be protected.
    They're doing the same thing with Bryan. A champ can help elevate the challengers.

Flair once said he lost 3,000 matches and won 16. CHamps technically only need to win when it really counts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Win, lose or draw I definately think WWE made themselves a new main eventer.

Still feel a little bad for Ali, but no one deserves it more than Kofi.
    Maybe once Kofi's current Storyline is over, they could have Ali feud with Kofi. Make Ali jealous that Kofi "Stole his chance"

(I don't actually know if that fits Ali's character)

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Maybe once Kofi's current Storyline is over, they could have Ali feud with Kofi. Make Ali jealous that Kofi "Stole his chance"

(I don't actually know if that fits Ali's character)
    I thought about that angle too. But turning him heel probably hurts that sympathetic underdog vibe Ali has.

Astonishing Member

Saw Ciampa and Sheamus landing on his leg. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Mandy Rose has been rumored to get a push for a long time. I honestly don't see the reason behind that other than she's the typical Vince girl. Just as long as Asuka makes Mandy tap at Fastlane, I'm alright with tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Saw Ciampa and Sheamus landing on his leg. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Mandy Rose has been rumored to get a push for a long time. I honestly don't see the reason behind that other than she's the typical Vince girl. Just as long as Asuka makes Mandy tap at Fastlane, I'm alright with tonight.
    I think they see her as a potentially good heat magnet. I'm not the biggest fan of her in-ring work either, but for what it's worth I do think she's improving.

Tye Dillinger asked for his release.

Ultimate Member

First SDL back after perhaps the biggest win of her MR career, making Becky (the most over star in the company) tap out clean, and they make Asuka look like a total idiot. so that she can lose to Mandy freaking Rose. Ugh, why does this not surprise me.

WWE, STOP MAKING YOUR BABYFACES LOOK LIKE FREAKING MORONS!! No wonder you have so much trouble building up good faces.

I'd have honestly almost taken Mandy beating her clean over this because at least then she wouldn't have looked flat-out stupid.

Also Asuka vs. Sonya is a much more appeal imo than Asuka vs. Mandy.

Ultimate Member

It also makes no sense and no other combat sport does it. Heck when NJPW does it, it's usually in tag matches/multi-person matches, or in tournaments, which makes it more understandable. If you beat the champ, you should be the champ logically.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It also makes no sense and no other combat sport does it. Heck when NJPW does it, it's usually in tag matches/multi-person matches, or in tournaments, which makes it more understandable. If you beat the champ, you should be the champ logically.
    We've seen non-title matches in pro-wrestling for decades. And a fair amount of time, champions do lose non-title matches. Otherwise, there's almost no point in making it a non-title match. Non-title matches basically exist to help establish challengers as credible threats to the champion by showing that they can beat the champion.