Page 332 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432832 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 19298
    Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

For reference, anytime I call CageSide Seats garbage, THIS IS WHY.

EDIT: BTW, this has been one hell of a performance by Kofi.
    Last edited by Kal-El Summers; 02-12-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Astonishing Member

Excellent showing for Kofi!

Pretty solid go-home show for Smackdown. Hopefully the WWE Championship will close out a show. It's only been almost an entire year since that happened.

Ultimate Member

Still not feeling Charlotte being in the Mania match, but this was one of her better promos and it shows just how much more natural she is as a heel.

Asuka feels like an afterthought on the show where she's the freaking champion, it's kind of sad really. And d Becky not being there is somewhat ok due to the gauntlet match taking up most of the show.

Kofi looked awesome here and it once again reminded me that I STILL want him to get at least a short WWE title reign at some point. He'd be a Grand Slam Campion and it'd be the final exclamation point on his HOF WWE career and he's earned it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Kofi looked awesome here and it once again reminded me that I STILL want him to get at least a short WWE title reign at some point. He'd be a Grand Slam Campion and it'd be the final exclamation point on his HOF WWE career and he's earned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Pretty solid go-home show for Smackdown. Hopefully the WWE Championship will close out a show. It's only been almost an entire year since that happened.
    yes indeed
    859 pm bryan kofi (61 minutes) hardy joe styles orton 1000 pm

this weeks 205LIVE
    pretty good match between lince dorado and "gentleman" jack Gallagher
    somewhat gruelling match between noam dar and tony nese
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-13-2019 at 04:25 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Still not feeling Charlotte being in the Mania match, but this was one of her better promos and it shows just how much more natural she is as a heel.

Asuka feels like an afterthought on the show where she's the freaking champion, it's kind of sad really. And d Becky not being there is somewhat ok due to the gauntlet match taking up most of the show.

Yeah, Kofi was something. I was exhausted just watching him. Those Gauntlet matches can be brutal. Nice that he got a good showing. In the last couples years New Day guys have sort of been religated to comic relief. Nice to see they can still go on Smackdown when they need to.

And I think at this point Asuka pretty much has to been as an after though since there's literally no one to feud with. Becky and Charlotte are feuding for the RAW belt, and pretty much every other member of the roster is competing for the tag belt. After Elimination chamber, I'm betting that Asuke will find herself in a feud with Mandy and Sonya though.

As far as Charlotte goes, I think she just makes things easier. You have a very over face and a very over feel. It makes the booking as far as angles and such a lot simpler. Becky works on getting cheered, Charlotte works on getting booed, and Ronda just has to show up with the title.

Ultimate Member

I know what their logic probably is (also WWE has shown that they want to shove Charlotte into EVERY one of these big/"historic" moments no matter what, it's been going on pretty much since Day One for her on the MR). It's just, underwhelming, imo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post

I think they will--this is basically Smackdown's PPV.

As others have said, a Kofi/New Day vs. Daniel Bryan (with Rowan and possibly Harper) would practically write itself. New Day antagonizing the Earth's protector would be gold!

Would it have been that hard to give Asuka a jobber match or a promo segment?

Lana/Zelina/Lacey Evans are all opportunist characters--why aren't they seizing on the obvious lack of contenders to Asuka's title?

I know what their logic probably is (also WWE has shown that they want to shove Charlotte into EVERY one of these big/"historic" moments no matter what, it's been going on pretty much since Day One for her on the MR). It's just, underwhelming, imo.
    I guess that's where we have to disagree. To me Charlotte doesn't make it underwhelming... to me she actually improves the quality of the promos and I believe she'll improve the quality of the actual match. I think she basically makes everything about the feud better. Last night she delivered a pretty solid promo which continues the story without Becky, Ronda, or the McMahons. So she's proving to be pretty darn useful right out of the gate.

I'd love for Kofi to win the belt, even if he only held it a couple days. An absolute amazing performer and constant for over a decade. One of the few guys that could (and probably should) go into the HOF twice. Really if Luke Harper does come back to join Bryan and Rowan that threesome vs New Day with Kofi going for gold would a fine program, even if the whole thing kicking it off was accidental.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

did anybody else find the live audience reaction to vince replacing becky with charlotte underwhelming?? like nobody was buying into it and took it as an announcement of a 3way match?? i didn't feel the mega heat i think it was supposed to invoke.

to me the whole thing is just WWE not wanting to budge and forcing what they want over what their fans want. and i don't believe adding charlotte makes the match better anymore than i believe that now adding sasha, asuka and making it a 5way would be even more betterer!!

it just seemed so simple. they wanted ronda vs charlotte for mania but becky broke out and became much more over than charlotte so just give becky the spot and leave it the fuk alone.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    did anybody else find the live audience reaction to vince replacing becky with charlotte underwhelming?? like nobody was buying into it and took it as an announcement of a 3way match?? i didn't feel the mega heat i think it was supposed to invoke.

to me the whole thing is just WWE not wanting to budge and forcing what they want over what their fans want. and i don't believe adding charlotte makes the match better anymore than i believe that now adding sasha, asuka and making it a 5way would be even more betterer!!

it just seemed so simple. they wanted ronda vs charlotte for mania but becky broke out and became much more over than charlotte so just give becky the spot and leave it the fuk alone.
    Quoted for truth.

Although, I suspect that WWE could adding Charlotte so she could take the pin instead of Ronda.

Ultimate Member

Quoted for truth.

Although, I suspect that WWE could adding Charlotte so she could take the pin instead of Ronda.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Quoted for truth.

and even that is dumb. ronda can take a pin, just don't have her submit and she'll walk away completely undamaged with her still having never been submitted in the ring or octagon.

oh and i just wanted to point out the sillyness of calling becky the "internet" flavor of the month. 1st off i think she's been hot for too long to be a flavor of the month but more importantly she's getting huge reactions from the LIVE CROWDS at RAW & SD so it's not just an internet thing obviously.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-14-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Astonishing Member

NXT UK vs NXT this week recorded during rumble weekend
    rhea ripley interrupts toni storm's promo time
    noam dar took on jordan devlin
    nxt week walter takes on kassius ohno
    jinny took on mia yim
    nxt week the coffey brothers will take on mark andrews and flash morgan webster
    nxt week rhea vs toni for UK womens title
    gallus member wolfgang took on pete dunne
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Absolutely agree. Once Charlotte walked out my interest in the angle died. The company has a slam dunk with Becky and Ronda but they insist on fucking it up.