Page 405 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415455505905 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Let's be real, Angle shouldn't be in a ring right now. He can barely move, can't even move his neck and gassed halfway through his match with Gable. It was sad seeing as Angle is trying to wrestle a match where he has trouble keeping up. I don't think Angle is capable of epic anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Let's be real, Angle shouldn't be in a ring right now. He can barely move, can't even move his neck and gassed halfway through his match with Gable. It was sad seeing as Angle is trying to wrestle a match where he has trouble keeping up. I don't think Angle is capable of epic anymore.
    I thought his match with Gable was actually pretty good. But yeah ... the guy is clearly a shell of his former self.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To be honest Angle can't move much because a couple years ago after a TNA match he hurt his knee. It was discovered that Kurt had no ACL in his knee. Kurt has been a hell of an athlete as he managed to work on basically bad knees for years. He claimed last year he's walked funny for years and is used to it in ring.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

As much as I like seeing Drew get a push (he's really good), I really don't see the logic of having him beat Seth barely three weeks before we're meant to buy Seth having a chance against Brock? The timing seems, bad imo.

IDK why WWE insists on having their top babyfaces lose or look weak going into big matches like this, but its getting stupid honestly.

Attention WWE, not every babyface needs to be a freaking underdog constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    As much as I like seeing Drew get a push (he's really good), I really don't see the logic of having him beat Seth barely three weeks before we're meant to buy Seth having a chance against Brock? The timing seems, bad imo.

IDK why WWE insists on having their top babyfaces lose or look weak going into big matches like this, but its getting stupid honestly.

Attention WWE, not every babyface needs to be a freaking underdog constantly.
    I think the logic of the match was to have Brock cost Seth the match to build a little bit of personal friction between them. Brock has already beaten Seth up once, so costing him a match was the only other thing for him to do.

And in part it is to give Drew a bit of a push. Since the SHIELD is effectively gone now, they're using what's left of it to try and give Drew a push. He's the guy that single handedly defeated every member of the SHIELD. It's bragging rights you can build the character on for quite awhile, given how dominent the SHIELD were for years.

Since Seth already is an established main eventer while Drew is still trying to be built up to that level, I think they prioritized giving the rub to Drew. It probably helps Drew a bit more than it hurts Seth.

Astonishing Member

Couple things about Kurt.

1) They may have not been able to get Cena or Taker. Or they may have Cena programmed for another match with the US champ Samoa Joe.

2. It's Rasslin, and the likelihood of this being Kurt's match this year is small. I think the farewell matches on Raw have been a better tribute. Man, 8 years ago Gable vs Angle would have torn the roof off.

Astonishing Member

Where is Vince McMahon to change Kurt Angle's opponent when you need him?!?!?!? (Yes I also agree it was in character for Kurt to pick a shitty final opponent for himself lol...) Maybe Angle squashes Corbin and then the Undertaker's chime goes off.....

Are they not having Intercontinental or US Title Matches during Mania?

Braun Strowman is in another Battle Royal.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Where is Vince McMahon to change Kurt Angle's opponent when you need him?!?!?!? (Yes I also agree it was in character for Kurt to pick a shitty final opponent for himself lol...) Maybe Angle squashes Corbin and then the Undertaker's chime goes off.....

Are they not having Intercontinental or US Title Matches during Mania?

Braun Strowman is in another Battle Royal.
    I'm guessing Demon Balor will go up against Lashley for the IC, while Joe will wrestle Rey for the US belt.

Extraordinary Member

Astonishing Member

hmmmmmm
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Extraordinary Member

Smackdown starting with the Miz

Extraordinary Member

Joe vs. Mysterio at Mania confirmed

Also, Rey's son is tall

Extraordinary Member

The Guantlet begins