Page 588 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 884885385785845855865875885895905915925986386881088 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and he only got paid 500 bucks for that shield special on the network.

smdh.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He was at a point where he just wanted to be done. He wanted to be gone as soon as possible. He was hoping for the worst so he can get what he wanted sooner.
    I can't blame him.

Astonishing Member

Expect to see a lot more interviews like this.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Terri Runnels has been arrested for carrying a concealed, loaded weapon into Tampa International Airport. She claims it's for helping her mom with armadillos and "other critters". I don't recall seeing any of those things at an airport.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    This lines up with what CM Punk, Batista, RVD, etc have said as well. And the part about "knowing your story is crap but being unable to change it" is something that Becky Lynch has said about her pre-WrestleMania story as well.

One thing that the written text cannot convey is just how frustrated/annoyed both he and Jericho are with the process. You can hear it in their voices.

Forgot to add

- Wanted to come back as a heel, pitched it to Vince before coming back and wanted to be completely new character. And said, as much as he loved tagging with Seth, he wanted to do something new. he hated how they brought him back, even down to the way they had Seth introduced him.

- Got physically sick every Monday because of the shit he might have to do.

- Vince always saw Deans character as some wacky guy who does zany shit and Jon tried to fight against that.

Dean didn't tell Seth he was leaving yet because he had informed upper management during rumble weekend and he didn't wanna put a dampner on Seth's big night.

Wanted to go to Japan or CZW before AEW.
    damn i hope that still happens.

Extraordinary Member

Master of Read, it's been revealed why EC3 is being buried, and as you might surmise, it's some serious bullshit.

So basically, WWE tried to Bury Dean, and as part of that, they put him in House Show matches with EC3, with Dean as the heel. Dean, as you would probably expect, got some massive cheers, and EC3's burial is WWE punishing him for not being able to get cheers while wrestling Dean Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Master of Read, it's been revealed why EC3 is being buried, and as you might surmise, it's some serious bullshit.

So basically, WWE tried to Bury Dean, and as part of that, they put him in House Show matches with EC3, with Dean as the heel. Dean, as you would probably expect, got some massive cheers, and EC3's burial is WWE punishing him for not being able to get cheers while wrestling Dean Ambrose.
    I'm a little suprised that EC3 isn't being pushed more than he is... but I can't say I'm THAT disappointed.

He's a guy I thought Vince would like, in that he obviously looks good and has a good build, and he can talk well enough.

That said, his matches are only okay. Not terrible, but nothing to really write home about either. Nevermind the main roster, even in NXT he never really seemed like a top guy. Not that I would be against him getting pushed more or anything, but on my list of NXT call ups I want to see pushed harder, he's frankly towards the bottom.

Ultimate Member

Reminds of WWE thinking that Becky Lynch was going to be a heel against Charlotte at first, despite her being more popular with the crowd already and the entire story going into Summerslam painting Becky as the sympathetic one.

Vince and co have some bizarre ideas about what makes people "likeable" and what doesn't.

And sadly I can believe this, they've shown themselves to be that petty and stupid in the past many times.

saw it on cultaholic.

punished for doing your job.

what a wonderful work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    saw it on cultaholic.

punished for doing your job.

what a wonderful work environment.
    I'm not sure I buy that Dean is the reason EC3 is being buried. They frankly weren't doing anything with him even before we knew Dean was leaving.

Intermediary

I get to see Moxley at a show here in CT in a couple weeks, so thats awesome

he's taking on Darby Allin

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

EC3 is just a natural heel and how he carries himself. You would think the company would notice this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not sure I buy that Dean is the reason EC3 is being buried. They frankly weren't doing anything with him even before we knew Dean was leaving.
    given how the E is, it's entirely possible that this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    I get to see Moxley at a show here in CT in a couple weeks, so thats awesome

he's taking on Darby Allin
    that sounds pretty fukn sweet. i can't wait until moxley and sami inevitably cross paths, hopefully somewhere in ohio.

so considering WWE turning EVOLVE into a feeder i guess it's safe to say moxley won't be working any WWN shows.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    EC3 is just a natural heel and how he carries himself. You would think the company would notice this.
    EC3 is like the miz with a better look, slightly lesser mic skills and slightly better in the ring imo.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    given how the E is, it's entirely possible that this happened.
    i think if you just look at things w/o bias it pretty much all adds up, and i don't see EC3 denying it.

also why bring up a new guy to berry?? they have a roster full of talent that isn't over. was shelton benjamin busy??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-31-2019 at 03:51 AM.