Page 424 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/1...8ivdmvTArBhN0g

guys from all 5 brands will face off at access this year.

holy crap!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

holy crap!
    THat sounds fun. Nice thing about having multiple brands. You can do stuff stuff like this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they haven't advertised him by this point I'd say no. But I hope he at least makes an appearance or something.
    Well, they've advertised him on Posters

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

holy crap!
    When does this happen? I wanna try to Tune in

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Well, they've advertised him on Posters

When does this happen? I wanna try to Tune in
    looks like they are just doing tapings for "worlds collide". so you either have to be at access or wait for it to drop on the network.

Extraordinary Member

Okay.

While I'm on the topic: When is the NXT Take over happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If the rumored stipulations for the ME are true, then it's sounds like another over-complicated mess and it takes a lot of the tension and drama out of things as well.
    fuk, my hope was they would at least not over-complicate the actual match the way they did the angle.

From what I've heard, here's a chart of what the rumored Mania stipulation would be:

Charlotte pins/submits Becky-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Ronda pins/submits Becky-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

Charlotte pins/submits Ronda-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, and wins Raw title (becoming dual champion).

Ronda pins/submits Charlotte-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, and wins SD title (becomes dual champion).

Becky pins/submits Charlotte-Becky wins the match, wins SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Becky pins/submits Ronda-Becky wins match, wins Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

WOW this is a mess if true.
    it could've all been so simple. wait what if becky pins/submits ronda & charlotte at the same time??!!

it's kind of asking a lot from a 1st year rookie like ronda to do her 1st triple threat in the main event of mania with a shitload of confusing circumstances and unclear roles(how is ronda a heel compared to becky??). luckily charlotte is in it to do the lions share of the work and ensure it's the GOAT mania match.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So the women are suddenly exempt from the brand split now?
    welcome to the nothing matters era

So, Undertaker is on the Wrestlemania posters. So who is he likely to wrestle?
    if charlotte doesn't win the main event she will defend her title against taker so she can get her heat back, this will of course be after she, becky, sasha, bayley(and probably steph)celebrate in the ring together.

also happening mania weekend

barnett vs miSuzuki should be hot. i hope hideki suzuki and masashi takeda get more booking while in the US.

Hi, this might be a silly question. But maybe someone can help me.
    Does anyone know if the Knee brace that Tommaso Ciampa uses are metalic or made of hard plastic? I mean they do look metallic, maybe its just a metallic paint and they are actually plastic? Cant find much info online. Only thing so far it looks like the brand is donjoy.
    Can someone help me with this "strange" question?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sounds like Punisher007 is right about the stipulations of the mania main-event. There is no plans to unify the titles. Whoever gets pinned loses their title. That's beyond stupid. It gives the champs no incentive to pin Becky. Talk about a great way to ruin a match.

Sounds like Punisher007 is right about the stipulations of the mania main-event. There is no plans to unify the titles. Whoever gets pinned loses their title. That's beyond stupid. It gives the champs no incentive to pin Becky. Talk about a great way to ruin a match.
    Do we know that Charlottees belt is actually on the line?

Astonishing Member

So, Undertaker is on the Wrestlemania posters. So who is he likely to wrestle?
    He squashes Elias after his musical performance.

Extraordinary Member

Well Ronda's motivation here seems like it has nothing to do with the championship, so she still has a reason to pin becky

Well Ronda's motivation here seems like it has nothing to do with the championship, so she still has a reason to pin becky
    In Rondas mind, I think she basically wants to beat the crap out of Becky and Charlotte purely for the sake of beating the crap out of Becky and Charlotte.

Astonishing Member

From what I've heard, here's a chart of what the rumored Mania stipulation would be:

Charlotte pins/submits Becky-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Ronda pins/submits Becky-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

Charlotte pins/submits Ronda-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, and wins Raw title (becoming dual champion).

Ronda pins/submits Charlotte-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, and wins SD title (becomes dual champion).

Becky pins/submits Charlotte-Becky wins the match, wins SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Becky pins/submits Ronda-Becky wins match, wins Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

WOW this is a mess if true.
    A match that should have solely been about putting Becky over has become a convoluted mess.

Ultimate Member

It's also such short-sighted thinking. Yeah you got your Mania match and whatever "moment" you wanted. But in the process you've so undercut everyone else that no one feels like a legit threat. So unless you want Becky, Charlotte, and Ronda to only feud with each other forever, you've made more work for yourselves now.

It's just bizarre that they cannot see the collateral damage that's coming out of this or how it could cause problems moving forward?

Extraordinary Member

While I agree that Asuka shouldn't have tapped out clean, I don't see it as undercutting everyone else. It's not like Charlotte squashed Asuka.