Page 1265 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2657651165121512551261126212631264126512661267126812691275 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,975 of 19298

Crazy Alexis Bliss with her hair in pigtails and laughing is fucking hot!

Extraordinary Member

Randy has a good "Ah ****, he's behind me isn't he?" face.

Incredible Member

that was a great segment , randy would rather face mcintyre in front than turn back to face the fiend. I was right , they are bringing back the history between bray and randy but i guess they need to finish the mcintyre/orton feud before the fiend can come in.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Part of the problem is that Reigns is on Smackdown, we all know they have a long term storyline for him so Otis having the MITB doesn't make sense.

I can see them not wanting to move him to RAW either. He would get lost among all the big faces there.
    Just because you have the MITB doesn't mean you have to win the title. Otis was crazy over with the live audience pre-COVID. Imagine the heat Reigns would get if Otis tried to cash in and Reigns choked him out.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    So Serena Deeb just defeated Thunder Rosa to win the NWA Women's Title. This is huge since Deeb is an AEW-contracted wrestler.
    end of spoilers

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In sad news Tracy Smothers has passed away. Smothers was an old veteran who wrestled for WCW , ECW , WWF and more the last 30-40 years. He was part of tag teams from Southern Boys in WCW to the F.B.I in ECW. Its his tag team with Little Guido and Tommy Rich that a lot of 90's fans discovered him then. Where he and Rich acted like they were Italian and would have themselves announced from "Nashville , Italy".

RIP Tracy Smothers.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

NEVERMIND!

Beastie's Match You Won't Find On A Network of the Day

Chris Candido vs. Tracy Smothers - NWA 11/19/1994 - NWA World Heavyweight Title Tournament - NWA World Heavyweight Championship

Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-28-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

excellent nxt halloween show.

great match between gargano and priest.

cameron grime and dexter lumis haunted house match was unique for sure.

rhea ripley vs raquel gonzles was a slugfest as expected , power vs power

io and candice was great. i think the masked person helping the garganos is indy hartwell.

Ultimate Member

Rhea vs. Raquel was every bit the brutal intense hoss fight I wanted it to be. Rhea winning was the right call, but Raquel proved herself major tonight.

Best cinematic match every imo. The contortionist zombies were genuinly creepy (the main one was Kacy I think and she was perfect for that role), Grimes being a horny horror movie idiot, Lumis being extra menacing, etc. So much fun,

Io vs. Candice killed it once again as well.

Shotzi killed it as the host as well.

Really the only SMALL quibble I can take is feel like Johnny winning and Candice losing was the reverse of what it should have been. She needed a big win FAR more than he did. Either both should have won, or neither.

But that small thing aside, amazing show. I want Halloween Havoc to be a yearly

Extraordinary Member

I think they may be building up an adultery angle with Johnny and Indy Hartwell

Incredible Member

too bad nxi isn't included in survivor series this year

i guess the roster for the men and women are not so strong this year compared to last year with many on the sideline.

shayna, bianca and keith lee were the stand out last year and all moved to the main roster now.

i missed leyla hirsch debut against serena deeb. hope she had a good showing. not sure she's 100% tv ready but she's got a ton of potential.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Rhea vs. Raquel was every bit the brutal intense hoss fight I wanted it to be. Rhea winning was the right call, but Raquel proved herself major tonight.

Best cinematic match every imo. The contortionist zombies were genuinly creepy (the main one was Kacy I think and she was perfect for that role), Grimes being a horny horror movie idiot, Lumis being extra menacing, etc. So much fun,

Really the only SMALL quibble I can take is feel like Johnny winning and Candice losing was the reverse of what it should have been. She needed a big win FAR more than he did. Either both should have won, or neither.

yeah , the female zombie crawling all over dexter and thrown by him to grimms was probably kacy. Normally , a dexter lumis match is kind of a bit robotic as he lacked personality , just a stone faced hitman so this kind of gimmick match actually suited him.

priest is a big guy and looked a dominating badass figure but unfortunately , he's just not that strong. i guess he will continue to feud with johnny.

that was a pretty damn good episode of dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Though I certainly agree Candice NEEDs the win, and the Garganos being a power couple with both holding titles could be potentially fun, I nonetheless think it's a BIT too early for Io to drop the belt. I think she should hold it at least until the next Taker over. Afterwards she can drop it to Candace (or Rhea or whatever).